The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Slowdorf came pretty damn close
:lol: I always found childish nicknames from adults a real head scratcher (Jube , Man Ure, Livershit. ) But to our own players and team :fp::fp:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
So Pobega is coming back next summer and Bakayoko is probably out. That will be a big upgrade. Still, will need a big replacement for Kessie.
Pobega, Bennacer, Tonali trio is a great package for a 2-man midfield.

I'd rather have a solid back up CM rather than somebody who has to share his playing time with the three.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Guys do not stress over kessie, pioli made him the player he is, can you imagine what pioli will make of pobega and Adli?

Pobega is more complete than kessie, pioli asked kessie to play simple in order to avoid his short comings, I’m sure pobega and Adli will now be worked on as starter players. Adli will be advanced further up the field and pobega will take krunic role in the field.

I’m not concerned about Franck leaving the only bad thing about him leaving is he will be walking for free but keep in mind Maignan replaced donnarumma for 20% the cost. So cdm market pool is full with players and it will not be difficult to find a suitable replacement.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Imagine calling seedorf a name like slowdorf when you live in your mom’s basement
It is an important, time-honored tradition

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Pobega is coming back next summer and Bakayoko is probably out. That will be a big upgrade. Still, will need a big replacement for Kessie.
Baka is loaned with conditional option for 2 years.

I like Grillitsch but from an objective POV he cannot 1 for 1 replace a Kessie in top form. He still is a quality player though.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Imagine when Baka regains world class, Pobega is a revelation and everyone's like "Kessie who?". While Bennacer is returning to his regular form.

While drooling over Adli's versatility.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I remember quite a few people back in the day on here referred to Seedorf as "Slowdorf" during the end of his tenue.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If Kessie gets offers for 8 or 10 mill a season I will not blame him for leaving, If he doesn't perform the club kick him out you can't have loyalty 1 way. Kessie is allowed to secure the bag for him and his family. Not everyone is like Tonali who love the club like a family member and that's OK.

As long as Kessie is professional while he's here I'm ok with his decision.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Listen to your coaches Frank.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
well he was slow, just also capable of brilliant moments unlike others like his assist on inzaghi's last goal, or even better the barca friendly

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
If Kessie gets offers for 8 or 10 mill a season I will not blame him for leaving, If he doesn't perform the club kick him out you can't have loyalty 1 way. Kessie is allowed to secure the bag for him and his family. Not everyone is like Tonali who love the club like a family member and that's OK.

Last edited:

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
There were no such plays in December. And it wasn't because Leao and Rebic were missing. In this particular video only 1 of the 26 passes was made by a player missing in this period (Leao). All the rest is done by players that were available in December.

It's obvious that Milan could only introduce their secret weapon after the Christmas break - the Gabbia & Kalulu pairing to enable the next evolution of Piolismo

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
well he was slow, just also capable of brilliant moments unlike others like his assist on inzaghi's last goal, or even better the barca friendly
great observation. did you miss like 6 years of his career at milan?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Cretins. It was an honor to have him on milan.
It was a pain to watch him at the end though - those Theo dribbles out the defense where he just loses the ball, Clarence was the king of that in the league.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Speedorf was the better.

Love Clarence though, knew we'd win that Arsenal tie when he was captain, all relaxed, smiling & RVP looked like a nervous wreck.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
great observation. did you miss like 6 years of his career at milan?
I witnessed but I'm not going to pretend like he wasn't slow 10 years later. He was not fast during those last few seasons and it was valid criticism for our aging squad as a whole.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
I want to see Bennacer as a CAM. Sorry to say but Tonali already secured that 1 slot in double pivot. And having Bennacer on the other side seems a little bit lightweight with no aerial presence. No way he will play as a starter in this team if we don’t tweak to a 3-man midfield. Baka/Kessie/Pobega + Tonali seems to be a better fit. Bennacer seems like a bench player at this point and being able to play as a CAM will get him more minutes.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
We need big game players like Seedorf, Kaka and Inzaghi. I miss these magical players. Leao, Tonali and Adli will be part of that in the near future. I hope so.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes. And they both played for Milan
Van Basten and Shevchenko .

I've sadly been too young to have witnessed Van Basten in person. But I became Milan Fan because as a half Dutch I fanboyed Netherlands in 1998, and when a friend of mine told me about that legendary Dutch trio that used to play for Milan and win everything, that was basically it for me.

However I didn't became a real fanboy until the day I saw the one and only Sheva wearing his number 7 kit some day in 2001. That was the moment I truly became a Milan fan, wishing Milan stuff for Christmas, especially a Shevchenko shirt. Ah, Sheva... Hands down my all time favorite player in history of football.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Maldini: “Tonali did not perform well last year.”

But commoders said: “He was good” “He was solid” “He did better than your Leao” “He showed more talent than others”

The truth: He was a Bakayoko, often invisible or doing damage. Anybody unbiased would doubt his quality and would be scared to pay €25M for a player after such performances.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine when Baka regains world class, Pobega is a revelation and everyone's like "Kessie who?". While Bennacer is returning to his regular form.

While drooling over Adli's versatility.
Sounds crazy, but even the most stubborn fans have probably already forgotten Donnarumma. Why not Kessie?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Because Tonali can't provide his family with 1,7M per year, number destined to increase greatly, let alone Kessie with "only" the offered 6M per year?

How much money does someone need to secure the bag for him and his family?

Meanwhile he already lost his face when he made that promise to the fans, not maintaining his word and not explaining himself. That's not professional behavior.[/I]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule