The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
There are very few mids in history one could say better than Seedorf. Legendary player
Had it all.

One of his greatest games was the 0-0 vs spurs at whitehart lane. We lost the tie... but he ran the show from the Pirlo position.

Somebody mentioned his assist to inzaghi...check out the one he gave to Pippo vs Marseille... split second to think about it...crossed it with the outside of his foot... effortless.

Im pretty sure he started in every ucl final he ever reached. That speaks volumes considering the teams he was in.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are no Serie B players who cost 35M
Tonali cost 20m in 2018 and moved up to 30m over the course of the promotion season.

Of course you need a player with a lot of talent and experience at an early age for such figures and Tonali had that. Tonali is the same age as Kalulu, even though it feels like he is around forever, and that difference in early career is what adds 20+m in price.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
What matters now Tonali is currently our best midfielder.Btw I wonder who scouted him.Is it Moncada?Is it Luis Campos?Or is it you?🤣🤣🤣
cant be true, kessie and benna are world class (rnb) and tonali is better as 21yo?!

GdS: Kessie, no offer richer than that of Milan. And renewal is possible.
blablabla
"romag is close to fire raiola to stay with milan"
blabla
"close to renew with theo, benna and leao"

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Totally agree.
I still blame Maldini for not cashing or freezing him.
But i dont want Kess to stay unless its a 4mil/season max.
Totally agree. With his behaviour + recent performance, I will really mad if he got more than 4mil/season

Tbh, I don't even want to see his face again and would be happier if he's just gone

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
^ disagree about Ibra. I think hes an all time great. Up there with the very best. Fact he hasn’t won a CL and how he performed in knockouts affects his reputation, but hes not Bierhoff tier. Hes ‘arguably’ the greatest striker in Serie A ever/last 20yrs I don’t know but there is a case for him.. he’s a unique player. A true legend

Don’t kill me it’s my opinion regarding Ibra .. hes really that good in my eyes

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie is imo suffering a little bit from "Pogbaism", he is rediscovering his attacking qualities and actually scored several important goals while somewhat neglecting his defensive brilliance that made him so important in the past.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Imo,So far this season Tonali certainly play better than both Kessie and Bennacer..
iknow, i was just joking about people that were overrating overall performance (not particular thing like i.e. kessie defensive work rate) of both

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Ibra in his prime was a monster. There would be a different opinion if he was around another time without Messi and CR7 + if he'd won a CL or WC/EC. I'd even put him above Sheva overall, because of his longevity and consistency. How many strikers can you name that have been banging goals consistently at the top level for ~20 years?

You can also add to that his leadership and how he improves the players around him. Him + Pato and Robinho were a thing to watch... not to mention the impact on Nocerino and Boateng.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whats up with these Thierry Henry comparisons? It's not all about technique, Henry also had great shot which Rafa obviously doesn't have

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Not sure we need someone else with a midfield made of Tonali, Pobega, Adli & Bennacer. This a really strong line up for 2 positions.
Forgot we had Adli coming in.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Ibra just 8 goals from a century with us.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Venezia spent 6.5m, potentially 10.5m$ on this 19 y.o. Busio guy... interesting

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
damn theo .. should’ve taken a yellow

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Poor Brest. Hope Faivre considering to forced his move again 😅

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Just like you 😂
ehm i have been team tonali from day 1.
If u guys recovered our precious search option, i would have shown u me and wilds back forth discussions during the summer.

unless u mean something else... in which case i dont get the joke :devilcon::frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule