The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
At the end of season return Diaz and spend that 20M on someone else. Adli ll put him on the bench either way. Heck collect some cash and buy proper striker.

Dissapointment with him s understatement.
Positive posts for me to thumbs up please

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Which pk? the involuntary handball?

In my eyes he played a flawless game.
U don’t think it was a pk? maybe, but I would have been furious if it were the other way around..

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Too much shit happened I just want out players to stfu until they finally sign the contract. They can talk about how they love Milan later.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
With us missing many starters every single game and Ibra being 40 and not even half the player he was a few years ago, we can’t afford to have Diaz in this form every game.. Market intervention needed rn.. we play a man down with him on the field..

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
U don’t think it was a pk? maybe, but I would have been furious if it were the other way around..
Agree. I thought exactly that way too, if that wasn't given to us I'd rage so hard.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
If the Kalulu incident was a penalty then we'd have even more ridiculous penalties in Serie A. The key is to see whether his hand is in an unnatural position, not solely whether the ball and hand made contact. Abraham, for example, actually moved his arm towards the ball, touching it and changing its trajectory.

(speaking of Roma: anyone know what happened to that dude who was a Milan fan then became a Roma one...the guy who literally vlogged from his mom's basement and advertised store-bought tomato sauce?).

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
The ball hit him in the stomach first, then in the arm? No way that it's PK.

At least that's what I saw from replay.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
We can win the title. I am sure of it, but we need to have a healthy and fit squad for the remainder of the season.

How strong will we be next year though. With a few acquisitions we will truly be unstoppable in Serie A. The rest of Europe is next on the agenda.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Brahim plays like an SS, not a natural CAM. He’s playing out of position and also lacks physicality. Has some really nice traits but we need more options at the position.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Brahim plays like an SS, not a natural CAM. He’s playing out of position and also lacks physicality. Has some really nice traits but we need more options at the position.
A bad SS.
When he first came he was a good SS.
Now he is a shit SS playing worse as an AM.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Pobega literally bossed Kessie when we played Torino. Pobega would 100% be a replacement for Kessie.
Yeah , for him to face Kess then he play much more advanced than Kess which is literally my argument.
Will we be defensively secured with two of Tona/Pob/Ben ?!

Pioli.gif
Agree. I thought exactly that way too, if that wasn't given to us I'd rage so hard.
They had three incidents where majority of people here will flip if it was us.

Wow , nice taste ...
:lol:
I want the entire incident ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Is that Tuchel ?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
If the Kalulu incident was a penalty then we'd have even more ridiculous penalties in Serie A. The key is to see whether his hand is in an unnatural position, not solely whether the ball and hand made contact. Abraham, for example, actually moved his arm towards the ball, touching it and changing its trajectory.

(speaking of Roma: anyone know what happened to that dude who was a Milan fan then became a Roma one...the guy who literally vlogged from his mom's basement and advertised store-bought tomato sauce?).

es fuckin amazing tomato sauce

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Forza1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I just remember some weird eyebrow gif, that this guy had in old forum years ago :lol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just remember some weird eyebrow gif, that this guy had in old forum years ago :lol:

there was another where he yelled “ma!” when she was vacuuming during his vlog

:lol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alright

ive got 15 minutes to burn

AzzurroMilan - 29-04-2014 - 'professional' trolling - permabanned

this is around where i will find the most epic gifs that were created on this forum

I shall return

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Roma Lazio please don't be cucks for once ey

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If I had to bet I’d say we’re getting Botman for the summer. Both Massara and Maldini mentioned him by name. That’s really unusual, even if the media asked them about him directly they should have answered ‘we don’t talk about other clubs’ players’. Massara literally said he doesn’t think Lille want to deprive themselves of him ‘right now’. Maldini said after praising him that maybe we will think about a short term loan option if we can’t get anyone long term in January.

Looks like we’re heading for a loan of an experienced guy plus hopefully securing Botman for the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule