The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fratessi and Raspadori re real deal. I hope Maldini at least has them on shortlist.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Ffs, david platt, at least draw!

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If the Kalulu incident was a penalty then we'd have even more ridiculous penalties in Serie A. The key is to see whether his hand is in an unnatural position, not solely whether the ball and hand made contact. Abraham, for example, actually moved his arm towards the ball, touching it and changing its trajectory.

(speaking of Roma: anyone know what happened to that dude who was a Milan fan then became a Roma one...the guy who literally vlogged from his mom's basement and advertised store-bought tomato sauce?).

Sounds like an Italian-American. Did I get it right?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

the 4-5 pages before this :lol:

someone find/fix those gifs please

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey which team had the most goals this season

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah , for him to face Kess then he play much more advanced than Kess which is literally my argument.
Will we be defensively secured with two of Tona/Pob/Ben ?!
Huh? Pobega is a defensive midfielder. Do you think Kessie doesn't get challenged by other DMs in games?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just found out today that after a Milan win, my property value went up by 2X in 13 months

I love America

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
IMO, I dont think Pobega is as good as some people are making him, and I wouldn't be comfortable having him in a midfield of two. I hope he comes back, and proves wrong, but from me he's made for a Nocerino type of role in a midfield of three.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
IMO, I dont think Pobega is as good as some people are making him, and I wouldn't be comfortable having him in a midfield of two. I hope he comes back, and proves wrong, but from me he's made for a Nocerino type of role in a midfield of three.
He’s currently thriving in a midfield 2, in exactly the same kind of set up that Kessie dominated when at Atalanta.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Have you watched him play this year?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, is the consensus that Adli will play CAM? I would like Adli + Faivre even if means losing the little love of my life Brahim.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
A double pivot with the security of 3 CBS behind is a very different role than our double pivot. Torino’s double pivot is also required to alternate box to box plays otherwise they won’t get enough numbers forward.

Pobega looks talented but is in no way shape or form ready to come in and take Kessie’s place in the squad. Think he needs another year on loan for game time and we will need to sign a very good midfielder to replace Kessie when he leaves (which seems inevitable at this point)

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, is the consensus that Adli will play CAM? I would like Adli + Faivre even if means losing the little love of my life Brahim.
There's no way Adli is being brought in to play CM here. He is a CAM. That's where he plays at Bordeaux, and his passing range, style, skill, he's a 10.

Adli is our bet for the CAM spot. Or, at least one of them.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Huh? Pobega is a defensive midfielder. Do you think Kessie doesn't get challenged by other DMs in games?
It was a question.
I want Pobega to shut down creative advance players rather than DMs.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Tammy doing us a favor, grazie.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Apparently rugani and de ligt cost over 110m $.

Two very expensive lesbians.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol Tammy like a ghost from 2 meters.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
He’s currently thriving in a midfield 2, in exactly the same kind of set up that Kessie dominated when at Atalanta.
Yes, in Torino, not Milan. @ Milan, you are required to do more offensively, and defensively you need to be fast on counters" which is not Pobega's best attribute. I hope he comes and proves me very very wrong, but everytime ive watched him, I dont get the feeling that he can start for us.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have such a short team yet seemed to have defended this tall Roma team fine from set-pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.