The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They had just fallen out with the club because they and Haller all wanted to leave and pushed for it.
I remember there was something, but it's not like Rebic was being forced out or was out of form at the time

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Saelefodder fan, no opinion
Funny how the one u ass licking also missed a match.

:devilf:
Who says i missed it? Because i dont post? I have a dazn sub and watch every game

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think we need to stop counter-arguing others opinion by saying that "Maldini/Massara/Management knows better", because that's basically saying that all of our "discussion" being done here is pointless
We have to work our way up to be pointless

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
dmVgV6F.png

Our four key players are just entering their peak years. We're in for a great ride.
I would add Magic Mike and make that our five key players. This ride is going to be wild.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomori is not short with 1,85 and a really powerful jumper. Physically Tomori is 100% there and ready for everyone, what he can improve is the crafty side of defending, that would also be true if he would be 2m, anything physical is not an issue.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What re chances Theo wont get yellow in next 2 games? I say slim. Especially against juve. So he ll miss inter again. Their luck wont stop anytime soon.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
What re chances Theo wont get yellow in next 2 games? I say slim. Especially against juve. So he ll miss inter again. Their luck wont stop anytime soon.
Considering they don't have anyone as technical as Chiesa on his flank anymore... I'd say it's possible.
Cuadrado will find it hard to contain both him and Leao/Rebic.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Only Kessie left from the big thumb era

bhd57iyt8wa81.jpg

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Considering they don't have anyone as technical as Chiesa on his flank anymore... I'd say it's possible.
Cuadrado will find it hard to contain both him and Leao/Rebic.
I think they will play De Sciglio RB and Cuadrado RW.

We have to take advantage of their weak and disfunctional midfield, because their attack has technique, power and experience even without Chiesa.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
This is it... let's build on this. Let them get used to each other.

Only negative with this duo is the height, both of them are relatively short for CB's, could cause a problem.
Kalulu is a good reinforcement for rb/cb, another +30million premium cb is absolutely necessary

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think we need to stop counter-arguing others opinion by saying that "Maldini/Massara/Management knows better", because that's basically saying that all of our "discussion" being done here is pointless
Did you just realize this?

Kilpin1899

Beginner
Reaction score
On Wikipedia you can see that both Chiesa & Belotti have been “Knighted” due too there names there. I find that very interesting! Think they both will come to Milan.

On transfermarkt it says that Chiesa’s contract expires June 30 2022, or is it his loan deal that expires then? Something tells me that Juve won’t buy him outright and I have always had A feeling that he will end up at Milan. Hopefully he does, even with this injury I think he will recover well and would fit in perfectly as A right winger in this Milan. What do you guys think will happen to him?

Federico Chiesa Cavaliere OMRI

Andrea Belotti Cavaliere OMRI

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
im in tears in my oprah bedsheets. boooooohooooooooo POOR CHIESA

pOoR JuVe wHy CaLsHiO gOdS WHYY

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FYI the Swiss league is still on a break and there’s going to be three friendlies for FC Zurich before they restart on the 29th of January. Omeragic must have had a nice and relaxing break and is now ready to start his new Milan adventure. He’s replacing Gabbia. We’ll get a more established CB on loan to replace Kjaer, and then Botman will replace Romagnoli in the summer.

:taphead:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
im in tears in my oprah bedsheets. boooooohooooooooo POOR CHIESA

pOoR JuVe wHy CaLsHiO gOdS WHYY
Burning his PSG shirt in tribute to faster spiritual healing of his ACL.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gabbia is a nice boy, not quite as nice as Pobega but boys like him can have a spot in our future with our other nice boys

What the boy needs after we get a new CB is half a season in Serie A where he gets to start

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

I think this is a good decision. Let Gabbia show what he can do at another club. After that we will still have options, but it's more likely he will gain interest from other clubs. If he doesn't fuck up that is.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
It is 500% pointless. Does management come here for advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule