The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
“We want a complete defender, that is, he must be able to win a one-on-one, he must be courageous and then he must be a good playmaker, capable of making the right choices when he has the ball. It won’t be a roaring market for anyone, but I’m sure we’ll find the right player,” he stated.

This video is almost like an embodiment of every Pioli's words 😅

Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
“We want a complete defender, that is, he must be able to win a one-on-one, he must be courageous and then he must be a good playmaker, capable of making the right choices when he has the ball. It won’t be a roaring market for anyone, but I’m sure we’ll find the right player,” he stated.

This video is almost like an embodiment of Pioli's words 😅

i'd like him too. my fave among the very young names

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
First mercato I haven't followed at all. God it feels so nice to not have any mercato stress and refreshing commode every 5 minutes

With that said, who have we bought so far?

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
First mercato I haven't followed at all. God it feels so nice to not have any mercato stress and refreshing commode every 5 minutes

Try to refresh 5 minutes again

Last edited:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Same for me. Complete faith in Maldini, Massara, Moncada, and Pioli. AND there are no leaks on the ship, so the rumors are 99.99% BS.

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score

Get him now!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Inter’s owners Suning will have to pay the Premier League a £157m payout following a court case related to TV rights.
Suning own PPTV, who agreed a three-year deal to stream all 380 Premier League games in China from 2019 to 2022 back in 2016. They paid 12 times more than previous rights holders Super Sports Media.
PPTV failed to pay the first instalment of £257m and in March 2020 they failed to pay their second instalment of £160m, citing financial issues. The deal was terminated six months later and the matter went to court.
muttley-dog-laughing.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I would like to say "welcome (insert Inter's player name here)", but unfortunately, I didn't find any name interesting for me
They have a player on loan at Empoli, Pinamonti... also their young Italian cb.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Corriere Della Sera linking Milan with Luis Alberto. Swap him with Romagnoli.
Why would they want to transfer him, he is a regular for them on a long contract …

@ Kalulu
I‘d rather see Kalulu getting some games at DM rather than RB as secondary position. He looks so much better centrally and his anticipation would profit him a lot there.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
----------------MM
Kalulu --- new CB --- Tomo ---- Theo (c)
---------Sanches-----Tonali----------
Messias-------SMS------Leao
-----------Ibra--------

bench: giroud, rebic, salad, bennacer, royal blood, football god krunic, new young ST, calabria, primavera youngsters, tata

CL Quarter/semis 2023

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I feel like you guys are just saying any names now. Wtf is a Gouri?
:lol:
This is it... let's build on this. Let them get used to each other.

Only negative with this duo is the height, both of them are relatively short for CB's, could cause a problem.
Dear god , imagine pairing those two monsters with a tall defender in a defence of three :eek:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

i keep saying "he is my favourite among the young names" ... forget that, he might be the best option, period.
i was thinking of Bremer or Milenkovic being more league ready & "experienced" (I don't like that word) since we're talking about replacing Kjaer. but in the end going young would be okay.

before Fik & Romagnoli got covid, people were bitching about Pioli preferring Florenzi over Pierre at RB ... i LOVE Pierre, but that was the logical choice. we lost the rock/organizer/leader of the defence ... putting Florenzi there to fill that leadership void was important. may not be at the same level as Kjaer given that he is not at the center of the action, but it was important.
Fik is brave & courageous but not yet an organizer/leader...he is still on soldier mode, not General mode. Romagnoli...well.

with that said, With Florenzi there, going that young should not be a big problem...and the pros far outweigh the cons long term.
even with Calabria back it should be more than OK.

and so Far Omeragic is the only "link" that's not just "journalist says" because we have his presence at San Siro to substantiate that link.....with Botman too, as the management specifically talked about him. but they also talked about the improbability of that deal. which could be a blessing.

so yeah, 1 Omeragic to go, please.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
ok. let me know against the flow here. on Chiesa.

as a human, i feel for him... but as a Milan fan ... all's fair in love and war.

i think the perception by many that Juve is done and dusted is erroneous. i believe they were literally 1 functional signing away to allow Allegri to effectively play his disgusting football and be back in the tittle race. a hard DM... not even a shiny one...a Witsel like player would do it for them....signing they can still make regardless...
so losing their most dangerous player is not bad news for me. we lost a pillar too...shit happens. Inter needs to chose Brozo, Barella or Martinez.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Florenzi in current form should own that RB spot till Calabria gets back and in form. So much better than at RW and definitely worth 4,5m in summer.
Has been quite a revelation the last few games.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Why on earth would you go to another team to watch them play in the middle of your season WITH YOUR WHOLE TEAM OF AGENTS unless there's a deal already in place?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ok. let me know against the flow here. on Chiesa.

as a human, i feel for him... but as a Milan fan ... all's fair in love and war.

i think the perception by many that Juve is done and dusted is erroneous. i believe they were literally 1 functional signing away to allow Allegri to effectively play his disgusting football and be back in the tittle race. a hard DM... not even a shiny one...a Witsel like player would do it for them....signing they can still make regardless...
so losing their most dangerous player is not bad news for me. we lost a pillar too...shit happens. Inter needs to chose Brozo, Barella or Martinez.
I'd take away Brozovic. I've been trying some voodoo, but it's not working.

He's the guy that makes them tick, without him they have nowhere near the same fluidity. They don't have a good replacement for him either. They can live without Lautaro, and probably without Barella.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Qaas has enough time to not know who Ely is but not enough time as honorar Jury member to score the RnB Music Festival songs? Hmm...

U said deadline this Friday 🙄

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Florenzi in current form should own that RB spot till Calabria gets back and in form. So much better than at RW and definitely worth 4,5m in summer.
He's still only 30, but I wonder what his salary is. Why would Roma not want to keep him? There must be something to it.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's still only 30, but I wonder what his salary is. Why would Roma not want to keep him? There must be something to it.
Isn´t he one of the old guard that fell out with the new management. He would be Roma captain since several years otherwise.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I'd take away Brozovic. I've been trying some voodoo, but it's not working.

He's the guy that makes them tick, without him they have nowhere near the same fluidity. They don't have a good replacement for him either. They can live without Lautaro, and probably without Barella.
gotta talk to Lukaku about that, his mom could do something...just tell them that Lukaku's bad season is the result of witchcraft from Brozo's mother and all hell would break lose

• LOL
Reactions: brk

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Why would they want to transfer him, he is a regular for them on a long contract …
Sarri has been benching him in favour of a 4-3-3 according to the commentators
- I dont follow Lazio closely

Sarri probably gone before Luis Alberto if things keep sliding though.

Status
Not open for further replies.