The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You literally said: "Most big clubs can offer players what they want 99% of the time."

We offered Donna more than what he gets at PSG, because he wanted to stay, but he played games, so we told him to fuck off.

You are acting like we can't pay players. We can. We do.

Would you pay Kessie 9m? More than Rodri gets from Man City?

And how in the living fuck are we mid table? How? Explain how 2nd is now midtable.

And now we haven't won a title for 15 years?

Stop.
Of course i wouldnt pay them what they want but only because we cant & shouldnt afford it.
I always was a fan of smart run clubs over being filthy rich & that was even when we were just that , filthy rich.
But fact remain that other than the last season we are a midtable team.
Now we are trying to be something smart as Dortmund or Atalanta in a hope to take the next step that they never did & its yet to be seen if we will ever take.
We qulaified to CL & what was the outcome again ? 4th.... that the definition of a midtable team.
And dont give me the crap about we are growing until we are fully grown.
Meanwhile , players & majority of europe will think of us as a second tier team & a step before they join the elite teams.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Now can we win the scudeto ? yeah we can.
Am i happy & proud with this team ? absolutely.
But the first step to going back big is to admit that you are not anymore.
I did that many years ago.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Now can we win the scudeto ? yeah we can.
Am i happy & proud with this team ? absolutely.
But the first step to going back big is to admit that you are not anymore.
I did that many years ago.
Was this post worth the time it took you to write?

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Whats alarming is that nobody s questioning our medical team or training methods. Wth Maldini? How can u have probably most injuries in Europe and accept it as normal.

U can forget any long term success let alone trophies with this shit every season.

And pls.no more players from Africa. Last thing we need s losing more players for 2 months in the middle of season.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of course i wouldnt pay them what they want but only because we cant & shouldnt afford it.
We can afford it.
I always was a fan of smart run clubs over being filthy rich & that was even when we were just that , filthy rich.
We are filthy rich.
But fact remain that other than the last season we are a midtable team.
Take your L on this one, please.
Now we are trying to be something smart as Dortmund or Atalanta in a hope to take the next step that they never did & its yet to be seen if we will ever take.
We are bigger than both of those teams combined. We are much better run than Dortmund. Stop it.
We qulaified to CL & what was the outcome again ? 4th.... that the definition of a midtable team.
I don't understand this statement. Are you talking about in the CL group? Where if the refs didn't fuck us, over-and-over-and-over again, our injury riddled squad would have progressed from the group of death?
And dont give me the crap about we are growing until we are fully grown.
Numbers don't lie. We are improving in literally every metric.
Meanwhile , players & majority of europe will think of us as a second tier team & a step before they join the elite teams.
That's not true. Botman's agent literally said this: "The Rossoneri are one of the three most important clubs in the world."

Theo Hernandez, widely considered one of the best LBs in the world, if not the best, is going to stay here. Because we aren't a second tier team. You're being ridiculous.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You'll find out if Milan has scudetto aspirations by how they approach the transfer window. If you're pushing for the scudetto you'll find a CB, a mid & an attacking player if they are letting Pellegri leave. I would say they need a RW/CAM type player, but there's currently a lot of players on the roster for those spots. Hopefully Samu goes to open up a spot.

If they just bring in a CB then they are probably just fine finishing top 4 & see how things play out for the scudetto.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
We can afford it.

We are filthy rich.

Take your L on this one, please.

We are bigger than both of those teams combined. We are much better run than Dortmund. Stop it.

I don't understand this statement. Are you talking about in the CL group? Where if the refs didn't fuck us, over-and-over-and-over again, our injury riddled squad would have progressed from the group of death?

Numbers don't lie. We are improving in literally every metric.

That's not true. Botman's agent literally said this: "The Rossoneri are one of the three most important clubs in the world."

Theo Hernandez, widely considered one of the best LBs in the world, if not the best, is going to stay here. Because we aren't a second tier team. You're being ridiculous.
johnny-english-agent.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You'll find out if Milan has scudetto aspirations by how they approach the transfer window. If you're pushing for the scudetto you'll find a CB, a mid & an attacking player if they are letting Pellegri leave. I would say they need a RW/CAM type player, but there's currently a lot of players on the roster for those spots. Hopefully Samu goes to open up a spot.

If they just bring in a CB then they are probably just fine finishing top 4 & see how things play out for the scudetto.
Thats so true , same as last season.
I praised Pioli because he hit the target set by the board.
This season i will judge him the same but a team who consider Diaz & Sale a worthy starter already set his ambition much lower than wining the league.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
But people ask why do we need Italians / Milan fans / Academy products? :fp:

Meniscus injury is no joke :( so fucked up to lose our 2 best CBs

They should really fire everyone at MilanLab / fitness coaches and start from 0. You can't solve this problem with the people that have created it.
This is the only one that counts - Italians and Academy products also left.
The only deals quickly done are Calabria and Tonali who dont want to be anywhere else and Saelly and Kjaer (think his deal got done or at least rumored) who have a limited market.

Until we tie up Theo and Leao speculation will continue to run rampant and people saying we can / will definitely keep them are just in their hopes and prayers.
It would also be very telling if all those players left because we do have an attractive project but obviously the money wasnt right or the prestige wasnt there for them so as much as we are patient with the project we will need to win, bring in a wider audience and more sponsorship to keep and attract the necessary talent.

I sure hope that trio sign before the season ends because that will also signal other players to continue to come here.
We cant come last in our CL group next year either.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
So we lost our best player in the most crucial part of the season?

Well fuck me.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
if we don't count our most recent season lol, wake up and smell the roses. for a year and a half we have been a serious contender that's been blighted by injuries. you are stuck in the past.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if we don't count our most recent season lol, wake up and smell the roses. for a year and a half we have been a serious contender that's been blighted by injuries. you are stuck in the past.
A contender for a half season doesnt count as a contender.
We barely made it for the CL spot.
Dont ask me to think bigger of our team when our own management dont.
A CL team , thats what they want & its what we are.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Right now I'm like fire everyone at MilanLab and their dogs. However I'm not sure if they can be blamed for an injury to the meniscus.

Tantalis? 😊

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Right now I'm like fire everyone at MilanLab and their dogs. However I'm not sure if they can be blamed for an injury to the meniscus.

Tantalis? 😊
Wuhan lab leak? Nah, milanlab leak started it all

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
Maldini: “Fine as we are”
Ever since: Calabria, Romagnoli and Tomori get Covid, then Tomori gets injuried.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In a time where teams like United just throw dumb money around and still suck, Milan is definitely a top team. We have sustainable finances(especially compared to our direct rivals losing hundreds of mil), a clear identity and direction from the top down, and electrifying young talent. The modern game isn’t really about just signing big names anymore.

It’s kinda shocking how many of our own fans overlook the age of a lot of this team. Maldini had that interesting comment where he laughed at people saying we got worse this summer, saying something along the lines of our young players will get better. Duh. Look at how much better Leao keeps getting, as just one example. Tonali too made a huge jump, next year it will be Kalulu. And a bunch of others too. Even if this team just stays relatively the same, it will keep getting better.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
And by the way, ever since that Lukaku voodoo shit, we’ve been so unfortunate. Really, injuries have been raining all over us. We’re cursed, boys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule