The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I think the kids need to understand how the old guard talks.
Ppl like Wild and myself tend to use superlatives in our discussion.
So if Wild says "we're mid table" it doesn't literally mean that we are dead in the centre of the league standings.

It means we're in the middle or not quite a top tier team.
This is correct, as we 1) don't have many titles of late 2) lose our good players 3)penny pinch in the mercato 4)aren't among the truly feared teams in Europe.

He doesn't think we're shit.....in today's ultra sensitive era I think this needs to be explained :D

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC #Milan reports that Fikayo #Tomori underwent arthroscopic surgery of the left knee to resolve the medial meniscus injury. Fikayo is fine and will immediately begin the rehabilitation process. Recovery times can be estimated in thirty days.
They usually say the procedure went perfectly and without complications. Sort of worrying that they didn't mention it.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Bruh you miss necromancer just a little bit though
Not even a little. Aren't you enjoying the board more with the variety of characters? We can be guys again without having to write like pretentious fucks.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They usually say the procedure went perfectly and without complications. Sort of worrying that they didn't mention it.
If he had surgery I would assume it's a fairly serious tear. I wouldn't expect him back in 30 days.

Please let Pelligri land us Bremer

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can handle 30 days. I can't handle the uncertainty that he doesn't get a setback.

If it's just the 30 days...he will miss the next 5 games, in which we play Juve and Inter.
Eh, maybe I am reading this wrong.

"Recovery times can be estimated in thirty days."

to me that means after 30 days they will be able to estimate a return date - so he's out for sure for 30 days and maybe some more time afterwards, I would guess at the very least 2 more weeks after 30 days.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
"Recovery times can be estimated in thirty days."

to me that means after 30 days they will be able to estimate a return date - so he's out for sure for 30 days and maybe some more time afterwards, I would guess at the very least 2 more weeks after 30 days.
Oh, I see what you mean. I thought it was some poor translation from Italian to English.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh no , now ROSSONERI7 will never explain to you whatever the fuck he didnt explain to me.
How could we continue our normal life after such a setback ?!
I've read some explanations about how he will continue to grow with our group because he is young.

But to me it makes little sense unless we KNOW a team would be interested in taking him (Barca - Morata type shit). We had Cutrone who showed a lot more but all of a sudden we are gambling on a player who not only hasn't shown shit with us, but hasn't shown much with his previous club either? I just don't buy it

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So if Wild says "we're mid table" it doesn't literally mean that we are dead in the centre of the league standings.

This is correct, as we 1) don't have many titles of late 2) lose our good players 3)penny pinch in the mercato 4)aren't among the truly feared teams in Europe.

He doesn't think we're shit.....in today's ultra sensitive era I think this needs to be explained :D
love-hug.gif

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
And by the way, ever since that Lukaku voodoo shit, we’ve been so unfortunate. Really, injuries have been raining all over us. We’re cursed, boys..

Which one of the four methods do we choose? Or shall we do all four just to be sure?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

:ibralol:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've read some explanations about how he will continue to grow with our group because he is young.

But to me it makes little sense unless we KNOW a team would be interested in taking him (Barca - Morata type shit). We had Cutrone who showed a lot more but all of a sudden we are gambling on a player who not only hasn't shown shit with us, but hasn't shown much with his previous club either? I just don't buy it
WTF , you mean not all young players evolve & can be sold for profit ?
Bad football manager 2019.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Leaf pulling the old guard card, wow he must has been under so much pressure. Hitchens pulling his strings.

@vB9 show them who is the old g in the group.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently we are stepping up for Bremer and Botman. I wonder if the Pellegri deal is linked to us trying to get Bremer?

Another report is that we are interested in taking van de Beek on loan.

[Calciomercato for both.]
van de Beek on loan with option pls. I somehow feel like that boy wasn't treated right by ManU. Way too many primadonnas over there. He doesn't fit in such an environment. I think a little bit of Milan magic combined with some of Piolis fatherly advices would do wonders to him.

Keep him away from MilanLab tho.

Concerning Bremer and Botman I can only pray. Seems too good to be true tbh. More like lazy journalism. "Oh an injured player? Let's make 'Milan steps up for ____-CB'".

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wes should tell us more about Beek.
Isnt he a B2B than an actual AM ?
I really doubt his passing is what we need.
But maybe with towers like Ibra & OG then mobility around them is what we need & Beek is very mobile.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It needs to be explained bro not because we're sensitive but because what you write and what you mean are two entirely different things. We're no Jedis so yeah how on earth should we know that your definition of "midtable team" is not literal but like a whole explanation with four corepoints meaning something entirely different than midtable? :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It needs to be explained bro not because we're sensitive but because what you write and what you mean are two entirely different things. We're no Jedis so yeah how on earth should we know that your definition of "midtable team" is not literal but like a whole explanation with four corepoints meaning something entirely different than midtable? :D
Dude , we were between 10th & 5th place in the league for the last 8+ years with no CL.
Last season we barely made CL finishing 12 points behind the league champion.
We participated in the CL after long years missing & we finished last in the group.
We are a midtable team.
Now are we turning that page , yeah.... but we arent done yet.
And no we dont suck & no our future isnt bad.
I have faith in Maldini.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But maybe with towers like Ibra & OG then mobility around them is what we need & Beek is very mobile.
He's played in multiple roles, in a double-pivot, but he's not as comfortable there. He's at his more comfortable as a LCM in a midfield 3 or as a CAM in a 4231. He's kinda like Christian Eriksen, to be honest, but has a little (not much) more defensive solidity, but if he comes here, he'd probably be brought in to play as our CAM.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They did, here is the official statement:

AC Milan can confirm that Fikayo Tomori underwent key-hole surgery on his left knee to repair the medial meniscus injury that occurred yesterday.

The operation, carried out at the La Madonnina Clinic, was a success. It was performed by Dr Roberto Pozzoni with the help of the CTS (Sports Traumatology Centre) team at Galeazzi in the presence of the Club's Health Manager, Stefano Mazzoni.

Fikayo is well and will start his rehabilitation immediately. Recovery time is estimated to be thirty days.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
What do you describe Atalanta ? am curious to know.
Are they an elite team ?
Are they title contenders ?
Are they a CL team ?
Midtable team ?
how many teams are in the league?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
good guy Pioli saving Shevas job with his poor approach :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Losing out to Inter last year due to injuries was annoying, but I guess I thought "well, our team is young, they're not there yet."

But this year, our team seemed to push up a gear.

But then we got more injuries. To everyone.
Absolutely unacceptable. This shit isnt funny anymore something is seriously wrong at Milanello

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
He is quite the B2B but he is not unfamiliar and uncomfortable playing more offensive. In the Ajax side which nearly made it to the finals he was playing offensive mid in a controlling 433 with Frenkie de Jong and Schone holding the mid. He was pretty much the hard-working center piece between Frenkie, Tadic, Ziyech and Neres.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's played in multiple roles, in a double-pivot, but he's not as comfortable there. He's at his more comfortable as a LCM in a midfield 3 or as a CAM in a 4231. He's kinda like Christian Eriksen, to be honest, but has a little (not much) more defensive solidity, but if he comes here, he'd probably be brought in to play as our CAM.
I dont remember him having the passing ability or range that of Erikssen.
He is kinda of a mobile AM.
Anyway , i doubt we will get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule