Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

Bremer is very good when marking/one-on-one, but when in collective play he often looks like a lazy lump 🤕

Let see how he play on live today

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's big chance merda get the 3 points against Bologna without playing because they forgot to file an appeal :fp:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sule is available for free. Doubt he comes here but he wants a salary similar to Roma, around 11 to 12 million gross. Might as well give it to him and release Roma. That would be the dream.

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I just feel Kalulu is going to step up big time - not worried about him. This is another opportunity for Roma to step up and convince Milan that he belongs. Really need him to take it up. Not really sure about Gabbia but this might mean he stays. Just need the rest of the team to stay fit, and particularly the rest of the defence to stay healthy until Tomori gets back.

I also feel like players like Tonali, Leao, and Theo are going to carry the side to victory with this new adversity. I also feel that Ibra has something left in the tank against Inter. Hope my feeling is right.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Sule is available for free. Doubt he comes here but he wants a salary similar to Roma, around 11 to 12 million gross. Might as well give it to him and release Roma. That would be the dream.
Dream about different things bro.
Sule could surprise us all, if he comes but we don’t need to invest 11-12mil in a gamble.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
we have been suffering in all my twenties.
I am tired of this man.

crying-sobbing-steve-harvey.gif
:lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Bring me a CB and an exorcist.

No doubt this club is cursed.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Milan, Defense in emergency: the sale of Gabbia has been stopped

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
No.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Why isn't Gnoli even negative yet?!

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Which year?

I already know the answer to this. Ibra doesnt have more goals this year. Ibra has more goals in the past because he is 600 years old. Your point is not valid. Vlahovic is 21.
This Serie A season:

Vlahovic 111min /goal
Ibra 99min/goal
Giroud 140min/goal

For the league we are fine as we are at striker. Vlahovic has a worse quota than Ibra, that‘s a fact. What you are talking about is absolute goals where Vlahovic has more because he played more games.
Edit: Of course Vlahovic is younger and so on, but there is also a 70m difference in fee which would be a waste at the moment when you can use it for a CAM and a CB for 35m each.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Yes, let's rush him back...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dream about different things bro.
Sule could surprise us all, if he comes but we don’t need to invest 11-12mil in a gamble.
Gamble how? Do people not consider him good?

I think he’s very good just behind some very talented players at Bayern, which would be very hard to bench for. I’m genuinely curious because what I’ve seen and what Bayern fans have said are mostly positive. Unless I’m mistaken of course.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's big chance merda get the 3 points against Bologna without playing because they forgot to file an appeal :fp:
This is the kind of thing that makes a Serie A win destined, as well as your rivals collapsing to biblical levels of injuries and absences while you play your same 11 every week.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pietro Mazzarra: The goal of #Tomori is to be there in the derby on February 6th. The recovery of the medial meniscus is extremely subjective (Baresi in USA '94 returned after 25 days at 34 years of age). He will give it all, they hope so at Milanello

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Pietro Mazzarra: The goal of #Tomori is to be there in the derby on February 6th. The recovery of the medial meniscus is extremely subjective (Baresi in USA '94 returned after 25 days at 34 years of age). He will give it all, they hope so at Milanello
So it's just half a month?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
That seems like a very early return from what people here said yesterday. I'd be surprised if he was here for the derby, and that being fit - not rushed back.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That seems like a very early return from what people here said yesterday. I'd be surprised if he was here for the derby, and that being fit - not rushed back.
Sounds like everyone at Milanello are going to work their ass off to get him ready for the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule