The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pietro Mazzarra: The goal of #Tomori is to be there in the derby on February 6th. The recovery of the medial meniscus is extremely subjective (Baresi in USA '94 returned after 25 days at 34 years of age). He will give it all, they hope so at Milanello
This is variable depending on the injury and the operation performed. A meniscus that is repaired fares better than when a piece of it is taken off. Journalists write as though all meniscus injuries are the same.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Adli got 6 assists already this year already and we in January; his previous best was 5 assists last year!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Rebic and Theo can wind up anyone so easily :lol::lol:
if only Salad would be with them on that wing somehow, we'd get opponents red carded every game

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The appointment was a dumb decision by both sides

they got a new ds, players coming back from injuries n new signings and theyre letting sheva go? he got nothing he was promised

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
The appointment was a dumb decision by both sides

they got a new ds, players coming back from injuries n new signings and theyre letting sheva go? he got nothing he was promised

Preziosi still there?
They used to have the potential to be like Atlanta (They and Palermo were stacked with talents), but things go south very quickly in Genoa since they rarely produce any talents lately

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In another news, Juve is broke af.

... and some believe that Girardi bum who said Juve already have an agreement with Vlahovic for 9M/year.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
One of the advantages of having young players is that you can have an unlimited number. This season players born after 1 Jan 1999 can play without being included in the list of 25.

I think this is one of the reasons we are developing so many young players.

But next season only players born after 1 Jan 2000 will have this privilege. We can't keep our current team, someone will leave for sure.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
btw, this video shows how classy we are and not going into petty fouls or aggresive behavior (Theo is the opposite to the rule)

and for those who wish we would shit on the refs during media interviews and tackle opposing players to fuck with them Materazzi-style, you're welcome to switch a team

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
I hope it is very very mild otherwise this could possibly end his career :head:
iiuc both covid and some cases vaccines are causing temporary heart inflammation which subsides by itself for the most part

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score

Maldini on board meetings:

puss-in-boots-shrek.gif

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Gamble how? Do people not consider him good?

I think he’s very good just behind some very talented players at Bayern, which would be very hard to bench for. I’m genuinely curious because what I’ve seen and what Bayern fans have said are mostly positive. Unless I’m mistaken of course.
He may come if he halves his salary on a free loan with option.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
MB you dirty dawg :D

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
Rumors for Teathe, on loan in Bologna from Oostende.
Not bad, but I highly doubt it is possible now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule