The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

giphy.webp
Why they don't just get Dollar instead? (And then relegated)

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Pellegati said it's on July 20th 😅

Pellegatti remarked that the Rossoneri’s January mercato ‘will light up from January 20th’ because Paolo Maldini and Ricky Massara are ‘preparing everything’ now but ‘concrete moves’ should arrive in a ‘very hot end of January’.
So basically the :g:zone bullshit again.
Wonderful :rolleyes:
We'll probably pick up some foreign player who can't tell the difference between "pass" and "ass" in Italian :proud:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
So basically the :g:zone bullshit again.
Wonderful :rolleyes:
We'll probably pick up some foreign player who can't tell the difference between "pass" and "ass" in Italian :proud:
My best memory to the G-zone is the season where they promised a "big" name would arrive.

All season we dreamt of names.

Only to sign a player with many vowels in his name, Sokratis Papastathopoulos.

God what a time

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The Puma deal is set to expire in 2023? We should evaluate a few brands since we become a less of a midtable team who consistently makes UCL. We should be getting a much better offer from Puma or we walk. Lotto? Diadora? Kappa?
How about Patrick?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
My best memory to the G-zone is the season where they promised a "big" name would arrive.

All season we dreamt of names.

Only to sign a player with many vowels in his name, Sokratis Papastathopoulos.

God what a time
Still convinced they only signed him because of his Football Manager PA that season.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
How about Patrick?
Love their designs but I have no experience with this brand's quality. If we consider sport brands other than the globally well-known established brands. I would love to go for Castore or Lululemon. Design & quality for those two are just fantastic. Perhaps a bit high end though.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Lotto's football kit for Italian team is just as dope as Umbro's football kit for British team.

Miss them both, I really like Umbro.
Yes they were really topnotch, but i haven't encountered any Milan shirt yet that can match the Lotto ones.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
are you an atf agent? it is the real deal

the barrel is 11.5 inches, it is an ar15 pistol

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Nike is the brand id like Milan to go with.

If we cant get Nike...then im more than happy with Lotto and Kappa.

Those Lotto milan kits in the mid 90s were 10/10. Even the training shirts they had then were 🔥🔥🔥

Kappas welcome aswell...just need the bird to cover up that right titty 😆😆😆
Kappa? Kappa reminds me too much of those Juve. I used to hate that shirt sooo much :lol:

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Love their designs but I have no experience with this brand's quality. If we consider sport brands other than the globally well-known established brands. I would love to go for Castore or Lululemon. Design & quality for those two are just fantastic. Perhaps a bit high end though.
Lulu what? Oh dreary me, Wesley. Please no.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Nike is the brand id like Milan to go with.

If we cant get Nike...then im more than happy with Lotto and Kappa.

Those Lotto milan kits in the mid 90s were 10/10. Even the training shirts they had then were 🔥🔥🔥
Kappas welcome aswell...just need the bird to cover up that right titty 😆😆😆

I actually under the impression that we can’t get Nike because their partnership with inter. Maybe due to some marketing reason or some contract clause, Nike can’t have a deal with its partner’s rival.
cmiiw

So, I hope we go with either Adidas or New Balance.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
AC Milan may well miss out on Romain Faivre as the Brest winger has confirmed that Paris Saint-Germain are in talks with his agent and he would be open to the move.

“Playing for PSG? There have been contacts with my agents. It’s a dream, it’s my city, my family and friends are there,” he said (via PianetaMilan)

This guy is so fucked up 😅

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan may well miss out on Romain Faivre as the Brest winger has confirmed that Paris Saint-Germain are in talks with his agent and he would be open to the move.

“Playing for PSG? There have been contacts with my agents. It’s a dream, it’s my city, my family and friends are there,” he said (via PianetaMilan)

Looking more likely we walked away as he seems very unprofessional.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

No, he's just an oportunistic.

And it's an important trait for a footballer
But he's just a cheap oportunist :lol:

Last edited:

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Roma able to sell Spanish fodder back to la liga whereas we seem to be struggling to offload Samu

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
The name Arthur Theate popped up yesterday.

Seems that he is a “star” among FIFA players. Cheap with bight rating.
Most of the videos you see on YouTube are of FIFA…the few video of him are of him scoring goals. No defending videos….and some interviews.
Seems to me like guy with personality though.
Peaked my interest though…I read he is “complete”
Big, yet fast and technically sound…aggressive

Hopefully in the next 48 hours, one of these thirsty YouTubers will make a “welcome to AC Milan?” Video of him.

Last edited:

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
But there is a third option that piques Milan's interest. This is Nicolò Casale, a young defender under Verona. His candidacy - writes the Gazzetta - is part of a different package of names screened by Maldini and Massara: he is a young, Italian boy with some experience in Serie A. Hellas, however, does not seem willing to accept a sale to temporary title with right of redemption, and here comes the usual problem again

🤣🤣🤣

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
But there is a third option that piques Milan's interest. This is Nicolò Casale, a young defender under Verona. His candidacy - writes the Gazzetta - is part of a different package of names screened by Maldini and Massara: he is a young, Italian boy with some experience in Serie A. Hellas, however, does not seem willing to accept a sale to temporary title with right of redemption, and here comes the usual problem again

🤣🤣🤣

Loan with option to cry. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule