The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Yeah. I dunno. Latauro is pretty meh. Dybala is good when not hurt. Doesnt Inter also have correa? I would assume he is better than sanchez, but havent seen him around.

Other than comparing him to our RW's for the last ten years, I've never been impressed by Dybala. A player that can do special things, but only now and then. He isn't consistent at all and doesn't seem to have the mentality it takes to become MVP for his team.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
FJUYpdBXoAMRe51

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Other than comparing him to our RW's for the last ten years, I've never been impressed by Dybala. A player that can do special things, but only now and then. He isn't consistent at all and doesn't seem to have the mentality it takes to become MVP for his team.
True. Is he better than lautaro?

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
True. Is he better than lautaro?

Apples and oranges. Lautaro is four years younger than Dybala and he has still room to develop. Dybala is a finished product and I don't think he will play at the top level for years to come.

Last edited:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thinking about how good this team is going to be in 2 or 3 years really gets my blood pumping.

Like our 4th and 5th CBs are youths and they are holding their own in an absolutely critical stretch of a legitimate Scudetto challenge. The experience players like Kalulu and Gabbia are earning right now will pay massive dividends for years to come.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
No, I was comparing Krunic to Praet as all around mids with no skill that standout (Praet’s better, obviously) … and I wouldn’t put them In the same category as Verschaerens, who has some of the most sought after qualities in a midfielder/playmaker: Vision/passing.

Giampaolo football leaves very little self expression room for players. It’s a 2-3 touches system. And that’s perfect for not so gifted players. Praet or even Krunic would excel with him… the strength is in the system, which is cool.
Leao and Theo are doing “too much” for him.

We have strength in our system but also use our players individual skills.

Back to Verschae. I don’t think his “passing is good for Belgium” only …passing is universal… now, how much free time you have on the ball to execute is different. but that’s part of the development.
Same with strength. Comes with conditioning and also learning. Even Diaz at the beginning of the season, before his current bad form, showed he could absorb/avoid blows better than last season.
Krunic is better imo. I don't rate Praet that high, he was more like a 2 season wonder.
Verschaerens ability to dribble is even good. He is just 20yrs old. If he's join us, i would probably be his number one fan. But at the moment I want someone who can lift us up immediately.
Salad was sold by Anderlecht for less than 5mil, their finances have become better, last month Marc Coucke refinanced a lot, i can't see them releasing Verschaeren for less than 20mil.
Depending on the vision of club, then we should aim at lower prices, which Yari would fall out of the category.
Buying and selling strategy as Sam pointed, is our way to go.

That said, if he was a bit bulkier we could see a different player.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you don’t love Pierre Kalulu, then you most likely take baths with your father.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, lets not sign anyone in January. Fine as we are.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Hopefully Milan lodges a complaint after that. It's absolutely absurd.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
rnb with tomori, kjaer, romag, kessie and benna out - lets hope tonali gets yellow and suspension for spezia game so we wont have any subs for cbs or cms
:dlol:

danilo1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well, I'm afraid that's it for this season... We completely fell apart around 60th minute, you could see we needed Rebić or someone to up the pressing or tempo. As soon as Salad came out, we lost our balance. Yes, ref was bad, but we should burry this kind of games even with Baka-Krunić midfield. Also, Gabbia was very shaky. Pioli shoud've introduced Calabria for Krunić, we lost freshness in the middle of the park and took way longer to recover possesion.
All in all, embarassing.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
If you don’t love Pierre Kalulu, then you most likely take baths with your father.
i fucking hate him. worst player on the field beside gabbiagnoli and donkey yoko

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Robbery against Napoli and now this. 4 points stolen. Fuck this league.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No january signing, cause apparently we are fine as we are.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
I already said a few days ago that this league is scripted. And I would say this again that the script would go like :

Keep Milan at second place, wait until the bookmarker go all in to bet for Printer as a champion, and then go with every measure possible to make Milan as the first

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Worst thing s they didnt want to run from 60 to 90th minute its like they re leading. In last 5 minutes every1 s freaking out. Like wtf? And padre pioli waiting until 85th with rebic, giroud.

U cant be smart.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
We're just shit out of luck. Our full roster is incredibly strong, we just never get to enjoy it. And on top of that we're refereed from 3 to 0 points on nights like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.