The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We conceded a ridiculous goal and failed to convert a penalty. And you guys want to put the blame solely on the referee?

Forget that pen. We scored literally seconds after that pen. That misser had zero impact on the outcome.

Should we have converted more goals? Yes. Was their GK in the form of his lifetime and denying us at least two, three sitters? Yes. Did we play the game of our season? No.

But the most important question: Did the referee play an instrumental role in the final outcome by his atrociously bad call he even instantly asked for sorry?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Forget that pen. We scored literally seconds after that pen. That misser had zero impact on the outcome.

Should we have converted more goals? Yes. Was their GK in the form of his lifetime and denying us at least two, three sitters? Yes. Did we play the game of our season? No.

But the most important question: Did the referee play an instrumental role in the final outcome by his atrociously bad call he even instantly asked for sorry?
Was weird for the ref to apologize frankly. Usually they just act like they were right to avoid being blamed, or to avoid looking incompetent.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
No one is denying that the referee made a mistake..

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yes, referee fucked up. Nobody is denying that.

But that fuck up wouldn't matter if we converted even half of our chances and not conceded ridiculous goals.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need 11 Rambo's .And one horsedick for refs .

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Say it out loud? I already typed it out. Are you confusing an internet forum for real world again?
It's an expression, damn are you going to the stupid semantics game already?

If you're going to take things literally, don't go Drax, try and do the whole "Spock" thing, but you're bad at like... logical and coherent arguments and you don't have the "fish outta water" thing going for you either, because you talked about how "grrrr big strong man not pussy refs do nothing!!" and that really undermines your whole "I'm objective" vibe that you keep trying to put out there, but it doesn't work when you are consistently fucking wrong.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Please give me an example of Inter or Juve losing a game because of ref error.

Please give me an analogous situation to what the refs did against us with Napoli.

Please give me a game in the last ten years where the ref fucked over Inter or Juve in our favor.

One. I want one.
would have said the 1998 Juve-Inter game (goal di Ronaldo) but that doesn't fit your criteria.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was weird for the ref to apologize frankly. Usually they just act like they were right to avoid being blamed, or to avoid looking incompetent.

That's the most telling thing about how big of an error that was. I don't even know if I have seen such a thing in the past 20 years.

And some even compare this error to the rising sun. My lord...

Yes, referee fucked up. Nobody is denying that.

But that fuck up wouldn't matter if we converted even half of our chances and not conceded ridiculous goals.

Yes - but it did fucking matter! Good lord!

You can come up with all the ifs and whens you can think of if you want, it doesn't change that this refs decision did matter and that's why it's unacceptable! Why are you so eager to make up excuses for the ref and digging out all possible hypothetical outcomes to blame our players??

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's the most telling thing about how big of an error that was. I don't even know if I have seen such a thing in the past 20 years.

You can come up with all the ifs and whens you can think of if you want, it doesn't change that this refs decision did matter and that's why it's unacceptable! Why are you so eager to make up excuses for the ref and digging out all possible hypothetical outcomes to blame our players??
Error didn't just cost us a goal, it clearly affected us and we conceded because we lost focus. An error worth two goals.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's an expression, damn are you going to the stupid semantics game already?

If you're going to take things literally, don't go Drax, try and do the whole "Spock" thing, but you're bad at like... logical and coherent arguments and you don't have the "fish outta water" thing going for you either, because you talked about how "grrrr big strong man not pussy refs do nothing!!" and that really undermines your whole "I'm objective" vibe that you keep trying to put out there, but it doesn't work when you are consistently fucking wrong.

Dude, log off the internet and enjoy real life. You're becoming a prime example of Covid-related mental illnesses.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Because the ref had nothing to do with us conceding two goals. He influences us scoring 1 but had nothing to do with us conceding. That was on us.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!! YOU CAN HEAR THE WHISTLE AND IT STOOD!!!!! 0:22

He whistles right as Motta is about to shoot. EXACTLY the same moment that the ref whistled on Messias as he took the shot. It's identical.

I didn't think I can be even more pissed off than I was. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are in bad form. Our defence is bad.Tomori got burned because often he was playing for two players in defence. First Spezia goal was example how not to defend. You can't teach two youngster in two games how to defend. We need to outscore opponents at this point. Clean sheet is now becoming a dream. Our thin bench and injury is preventing us for trophies.
Last night Inzaghi replaced Bastoni for De Vrij.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Because the ref had nothing to do with us conceding two goals. He influences us scoring 1 but had nothing to do with us conceding. That was on us.

With that atrocity of an error where he even asks for sorry on the field he probably took us away the concentration to finish the game properly. So no, I'd even argue his call influenced that 2nd goal.

But even if this is me stretching it, let's get back to the argument we should have scored more to make up for hypothetical referee errors. Damn, we did score, and the ref took us that goal away!

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gave up on scudetto, just stay 2nd, because next 2 games if we are lucky we will only get a point from juve.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe you don't agree, but Pioli said that the second goal was clearly because we lost focus after the error. It was definitely partly to blame. We conceded, it was our fault, but it wasn't easy to play after that mistake.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Red cards don't impact the outcomes of games.

We have to go back 14-24 years to find analogous situations to things that happened to us today, and against Napoli, and against Atletico, and against Porto, and against Porto (again), from this season.

No, no, I'm sorry, I'm stupid.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gave up on scudetto, just stay 2nd, because next 2 games if we are lucky we will only get a point from juve.
They are in great form. Last 8 games 6 wins and two draws.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Red cards don't impact the outcomes of games.

We have to go back 14-24 years to find analogous situations to things that happened to us today, and against Napoli, and against Atletico, and against Porto, and against Porto (again), from this season.

No, no, I'm sorry, I'm stupid.

Yes, if you believe the referees have some sort of an agenda against us, then you're a moron.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Now you are blaming us conceding the 2nd goal on the referee? Get real. Do you not realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule