The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Oh! Another Inter situation where the refs actively helped them this season!

Against Sassuolo. Sassuolo is up 1-0. Defrel is gone clear on goal. Handa gets in his way. Last man foul. Red card, correct? BUT NO! He kept them in the game, in a game where Sassuolo dominated them.

Inter won 2-1.

How about the hand ball just last game for Inter against Atalanta? Messias got a penalty for something similar, and it was on the edge of the box, too.

I'm still fucking waiting for one of you to give me one situation where Inter or Juve were fucked out of points in the last 10 years. I'm waiting.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Point is they scored a goal like that against Milan... lets not only blame the ref.
Is this your actual opinion on a game you didn't watch?

You said our game winner was offside, when it was clearly not. Perhaps you should realize that it wasn't about Spezia's goals. Not a single fucking person said anything about their goals.

It's about the guy who scored the game winner against us should have been sent off, multiple times. He literally horse collared Theo's shirt and didn't get anything.

He denied us our game winner, which the ref himself apologized for because he was wrong, and the AIA is going to suspend him, what more evidence do you want that your opinion is wrong?

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I am merciful. I do not agree with the suspension of this referee. He made an honest mistake. Even if it was a rather late to whistle. It was a mistake in the moment. It is very different from misjudging a VAR call. The ref immediately took notice of his mistake and apologized. Mistake on the job. Move it on.
You don't make such a mistake as a professional referee. You just cannot make that kind of mistake. It doesn't make any sense

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Off-side was analogy I was offering. I never said the goal was off-side.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You don't make such a mistake as a professional referee. You just cannot make that kind of mistake. It doesn't make any sense
Wot mistake? Did he correctly whistle for a foul? Feck the context, wot takes precedence, the foul or the advantage?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From what I gather from the Gazzetta reporting is that he was supposed to be given this game as a way to "build up" his experience
Maybe this is a problem... problem of our own making, shows our level... you dont fecking send sum ref to a Milan game to "build up" experience.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Advantage is a whim... foul is an actual rule.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dumbasses try to keep two thoughts in your head. Ref fucked us over by not giving advantage and we fucked ourselves by not closing the game earlier
How well did yr son play?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
How well did yr son play?
Played well actually, as per usual. Was involved in the second Spezia goal sadly and could have done better there (ref could also have whistled for a foul on the Spezia player).

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Fuck this ref in the ass but even the ref had played for Spezia, we shoulda won that game. This is fucking Spezia after all not Jube or Inter. If we could lead 2-3 goals in the first half only, which is pretty much in our hands to slip, none of this shit would’ve happened.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Against Sassuolo. Sassuolo is up 1-0. Defrel is gone clear on goal. Handa gets in his way. Last man foul. Red card, correct? BUT NO! He kept them in the game, in a game where Sassuolo dominated them.

Inter won 2-1.
This right here

A red was the logical outcome iirc. But nothing happened.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Why do Milan always get robbed FFS

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Why are we never seeing Rafa and Ante on at the same time playing on the wings?

I mean they can both go both ways when taking on players.
Surely one of them can pose a bigger threat than Saele on the right and when Messias has an off day he isn’t far from unwatchable.

Pioli must have a reason for not having tried this more often, but it really hurts us that we don’t play our 2 best wingers simultaneously

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's hard to be a fan and witness injustice .Ref ruined my mood .We all want to win or lose in fairness. Refs should never think that they are more important than the game itself.
Just saw that he is born in Torino.
Even experienced refs are making mistakes against us, inexperienced refs please stay away from Milan. I hope that this is the last mistake this season.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Didnt ruin my mood at all. Sucks they lost, for sure. Gonna drink a beer and move on with my life

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
My faith in our team's ability to win the league is still the same. Nothing is lost. Today was a signal from reality. Along with injuries, bad officiating are going to be our biggest obstacles all the way to the end. We have to defeat these beasts as well unfortunately.

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Theo missed a penalty. Would you say the same thing to him? Would you suspend Theo?
You dont make mistake then did nothing afterall, apologize accepted, but VAR should done better, they can ruled out goal because offside why dont they cant for messias goal, fifa need to do something to protect inexperienced officials.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can we collate how many crucial bad ref mistakes that costed us wins/points this season?

It’s getting beyond a joke!!!

This are the most blatant robberies for us this season:

1. Milan/Atletico (whole match)
2. Liverpool/Milan (no pen to Kessie)
3. Milan/Napoli (disallowed goal)
4. Milan/Spezia (whistle fiasco)
5. Milan/Porto (foul on Bennacer)

This are all I can think of the top of my head and that are very big blatant robberies. I’m sure there are more. I’m pissed!

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I am merciful. I do not agree with the suspension of this referee. He made an honest mistake. Even if it was a rather late to whistle. It was a mistake in the moment. It is very different from misjudging a VAR call. The ref immediately took notice of his mistake and apologized. Mistake on the job. Move it on.
But what do we have to gain from ref suspension? Fuck serie a, they've been trying to fuck us over multiple times since last season with their corrupt refs

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Dumbasses try to keep two thoughts in your head. Ref fucked us over by not giving advantage and we fucked ourselves by not closing the game earlier
this

now let's move on

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have to agree in this case, it’s easier to get over this mistake because it was an honest mistake. The ref apologised immediately in the moment and later the Italian refs organisation also apologised to us. I’m not saying it redeems the situation, it does not. I’m just saying it’s much easier to get over it rather than matches like vs Atletico for example where it was clear corrupt decisions where VAR could have intervened to stop it and the ref wasn’t remorseful at all. Clear corruption there. That is much worse to me.

Here the ref was remorseful over the genuine mistake and I think I can move on from it now. It hurts, it sucks, I hate it. But the fact that it was an honest mistake makes it easier for me to move on. So let’s get over it and hopefully win vs Inter/Juve back to back

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I have to agree in this case, it’s easier to get over this mistake because it was an honest mistake. The ref apologised immediately in the moment and later the Italian refs organisation also apologised to us. I’m not saying it redeems the situation, it does not. I’m just saying it’s much easier to get over it rather than matches like vs Atletico for example where it was clear corrupt decisions where VAR could have intervened to stop it and the ref wasn’t remorseful at all. Clear corruption there. That is much worse to me.

Here the ref was remorseful over the genuine mistake and I think I can move on from it now. It hurts, it sucks, I hate it. But the fact that it was an honest mistake makes it easier for me to move on. So let’s get over it and hopefully win vs Inter/Juve back to back
i'm just curious,

if this kind of refereeing error happened in Moggi's era, with Galliani, Berlusconi, Moratti are still active,
what would've happened?
a casual sorry wouldn't be sufficient tho.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
The past is over, time to move on. These 3 points aren’t coming back.

If we don’t intervene in the market, top 4 is at massive risk.

There are currently 3 major holes in the starting 11: CB (because no Kjaer), AM, RW.

Brahim and Alexis are mediocre, zero offensive output. The “balance” argument isn’t really valid anymore in my view, when you can get a much better attacking player who also tracks back and helps the team (for the RW position). I understand financial restrictions, and that spending isn’t a guarantee for success - but surely we can do something here.

Less said about Brahim the better - decent player, but poor fit for the 10 in our system.

It’s strange we aren’t even considering buying any attacking reinforcements - numbers aside, there is a massive shortage of quality.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
We should have buried this game in the 1st half, but were too complacent. Leao lost focus on an easy shot, Ibra woke up in the last 10 min of the game, Krunic kept doing flicks :D Theo should've gone for power too on the penalty, considering the shot he's got... but he decided to play it smart.

I'm just glad Pioli and Calabria didn't have the same reaction as people on this forum :lol: someone like Mourinho would probably have

The thing that irritates me a lot is that pretty much every other game, these provincial keepers decide to play the game of their life vs us :lol:

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Inter won 2-1.

How about the hand ball just last game for Inter against Atalanta? Messias got a penalty for something similar, and it was on the edge of the box, too.

I'm still fucking waiting for one of you to give me one situation where Inter or Juve were fucked out of points in the last 10 years. I'm waiting.

Samal my dude, another day when I log in just to this forum to vent as we just lost a game, and I see you talking about inter yet again. For someone who pretends to look down so much on them, they do live rent free in your head lel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule