The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
What if this was the deal all along and the media just didn’t know? Maybe we wanted to end the lon prematurely, Torino wanted to give him a shot, and this whole thing was us, Torino and Monaco figuring out a way to end one deal and make a new one?

It’s easy to label this as a fail on Maldini because of his lowballing (maybe it is) but the alternative actually seems like the more realistic scenario. Torino wanted him more than us so we ended the loan and they took him on.
Maybe. But we have been lowballing many times now. Also in our forever-lasting contract renewals. So I figured.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
This happened in complete silence.
I know there were word about interest a few weeks/months back.

Looks quite direct and powerful…Webb though it’s in Serie D

We've already got a RW

If Diaz is starting then Adli will look like prime Zidane.
Same goes when we get a RW instead of a boring Sale.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm starting to get nervous for the game

Like REALLY nervous

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri

we are getting our own serbian piatek:c:

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
TMW - Milan, offer for Lazetiz: 5 million for the Red Star

Milan moves immediately after the farewell to Pellegri, who will not be redeemed and will be shot at Turin directly by Monaco: the 2004 class of the Red Star Marko Lazetic is a concrete goal for the Rossoneri, who have offered five million for having it immediately. Curiously, the grenades had followed the player for a long time in recent months, and then evidently diverted their attention to the young former Genoa striker.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It's January 22, 2022. Rather than making a signing we've lost a player. Milan fans are crying themselves to sleep. Maldini, end this madness.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Milan moves immediately after the farewell to Pellegri, who will not be redeemed and will be shot at Turin directly by Monaco: the 2004 class of the Red Star Marko Lazetic is a concrete goal for the Rossoneri, who have offered five million for having it immediately. Curiously, the grenades had followed the player for a long time in recent months, and then evidently diverted their attention to the young former Genoa striker.

The grenades....guess that's our new Nick lol

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
if they are really going to buy this kid then belotti is probably a lock in summer. he can lead the attack for 2-3 years until lazetic is ready to step up

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
It was a good idea, it was right to try, and it was right to try to lower the demands because the fee we initally agreed upon was for a player that should have been at least partially fit, not one that would play four games (and not even full games) and be broken for the rest of the time.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yes, we should back off when big clubs enter the race. Good thing it worked out for the best with Maignan though.
OK we're getting Mbappe in front of Madrids eyes this summer. AFAIK only Roma were linked to Maignan before we got him, but please change my mind.

You do understand the difference between economic muscles right... right?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Economic muscle? Fuck that shit, Elliot have pull... hire some actual muscle to kidnap player and their family, force player to play for free and perform or their family will not be fed. Then you will see how well player performs and won't just leave on a free... (and it costs us nothing).

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Boki is coming home?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Maybe. But we have been lowballing many times now. Also in our forever-lasting contract renewals. So I figured.
I will give them the benefit on renewals and I'm hoping and praying we get the trio done this year but on signings I'm fully in agreeance.

Even when we come to an agreed amount we want to re-enter and always try to lower the amount; some see it here as shrewd and / or necessary, for some it maybe cultural and acceptable and I understand that but for me its classless and not a redeeming trait.
I spoke recently about how a player that has been developed by a club should allow them to benefit from his sale if they leave and similarly if you find agreement with a club on a purchase then honour it.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Already has a welcome to AC Milan highlight reel. Obviously has some talent but very raw of course. I wouldn't mind us buying him but we could probably just promote Roback.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

Already has a welcome to AC Milan highlight reel. Obviously has some talent but very raw of course. I wouldn't mind us buying him but we could probably just promote Roback.

I agree. This kid's movement look a little stiff 😅 got a good shooting though

Status
Not open for further replies.