The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Economic muscle? Fuck that shit, Elliot have pull... hire some actual muscle to kidnap player and their family, force player to play for free and perform or their family will not be fed. Then you will see how well player performs and won't just leave on a free... (and it costs us nothing).
Well Newcastle is still struggling and they have both types of muscle........maybe only Trippier's family passed by an Embassy

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I guess Lazetic at least looks more exciting than Pellegri.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
OK we're getting Mbappe in front of Madrids eyes this summer. AFAIK only Roma were linked to Maignan before we got him, but please change my mind.

You do understand the difference between economic muscles right... right?
I get that. But when a player has a release clause there won't be a bidding war for the transfer sum to be paid to the club. We would only compete in salary wages. City has the guns to offer more wages, sure. But Milan would be able to offer starting regularly.

I believe that Tottenham, Arsenal and Atletico Madrid were interested in Maignan.
Boki is coming home?
Omgzzz yesss!!!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vitiello: The #Milan is in talks with the Red Star for the 2004 class striker Marko #Lazetic . He could be the replacement for #Pellegri outgoing. Confirmations on the news of
@TuttoMercatoWeb
Rossoneri, who in addition to the defender, will also take on a young striker.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
An old urban legend of RnB, years ago. Always claimed to have superior knowledge to everyone in here because he's playing for Red Stars Youth Team and so on. Very odd character but he vanished some day and never returned. Maybe he made it who knows

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I will give them the benefit on renewals and I'm hoping and praying we get the trio done this year but on signings I'm fully in agreeance.

Even when we come to an agreed amount we want to re-enter and always try to lower the amount; some see it here as shrewd and / or necessary, for some it maybe cultural and acceptable and I understand that but for me its classless and not a redeeming trait.
I spoke recently about how a player that has been developed by a club should allow them to benefit from his sale if they leave and similarly if you find agreement with a club on a purchase then honour it.
Yes, agreed!

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
doesn't look ready on videos
They clearly are looking for a tall forward, but it's like they keep forgetting, that not all of them are like Ibra
I'd prefer someone more all-rounded and technical

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Longo: #Lazetic to #Milan , closed between Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning. There is already an agreement in principle with the Red Star. Operation worth 4 million plus 1 bonus linked to objectives.
@cmdotcom

We already closed? Amazing how good operational security there is at Casa Milan.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I get that. But when a player has a release clause there won't be a bidding war for the transfer sum to be paid to the club. We would only compete in salary wages.
It's the same thing with wages really. Otherwise, Mbappe for free this summer like I said before.

You have no way to talk your way out of this, if you're on the premise that we are clowns for not getting a player that the big boys (economically) are after.

Sure, we could win these battles sometimes for different reasons (regular playing time for example) but those are exceptions. But not succeeding with that doesn't make us clowns.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Longo: #Lazetic to #Milan , closed between Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning. There is already an agreement in principle with the Red Star. Operation worth 4 million plus 1 bonus linked to objectives.
@cmdotcom

We already closed? Amazing how good operational security there is at Casa Milan.
I don't think people understand how small budget we have to work with.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

solid "we have Vlahovic at home" meme potential

if anyone is talented with photoshop please whip that up

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'd rather avoid the whole Balkan region
why u like that bro?

images

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
This scout look overkill 😅

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri

Style of play:
– complete and elegant forward

yes please:star:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

solid "we have Vlahovic at home" meme potential

if anyone is talented with photoshop please whip that up

Was just about to write :lol::lol::lol::lol: 'Any minute now the wish-casters in here will be proclaiming him to be better than Vlahovic'
- If the move goes through, let it be so

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Yes let's lament this signing before we even know who it is.

They buy a young talent because they trust Ibra and Giroud, who are costing a pretty penny anyway.

If he can be impactful in the minutes he plays, great.

Now let's sign a CB.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I dont mind the kid.
But during the last week of mercato its really stupid to think about replacing a worthless Pellegri while we dont have a starting AM.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Marko Lazetic has more or less the same age as Vlahovic when he first arrived to Fiorentina 3,5 years ago.

He and Roback will be devastating in 3 years time, just in time when Leao hits his prime.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

They buy a young talent because they trust Ibra and Giroud, who are costing a pretty penny anyway.

Now let's sign a CB.
Imo it is more a 2-3 year project, a very tall, barely 18 striker with only a little bit of pro football in his legs - he likely won't make any impact this or next season.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Now let's sign a CB.
I'm not sure he is doing that, moreso looks to be making fun of the scout.

The kid sure reminds me of Vlahovic from those videos. He looks like he uses his body really well and isnt scared to take on players which is something I think Italian big strikers dont do at all like its coached out of them to even try.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Marko Lazetic has more or less the same age as Vlahovic when he first arrived to Fiorentina 3,5 years ago.

He and Roback will be devastating in 3 years time, just in time when Leao hits his prime.
I'm not sure he is doing that, moreso looks to be making fun of the scout.

The kid sure reminds me of Vlahovic from those videos. He looks like he uses his body really well and isnt scared to take on players which is something I think Italian big strikers dont do at all like its coached out of them to even try.

This wasn't what I meant with #VlahovicInJanuary

Status
Not open for further replies.