The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
An old urban legend of RnB, years ago. Always claimed to have superior knowledge to everyone in here because he's playing for Red Stars Youth Team and so on. Very odd character but he vanished some day and never returned. Maybe he made it who knows
!

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
@Wild seems to do that.

Wild, for your own sanity, just accept that none of those positions are going to be addressed in this window.
Am expecting an AM because thats what needed not what i expect to happen.
I wont be disappointed coz i accepted our status long time ago , a CL spot team & those dont plans for titles despite that they sometime fluke some.
Midtable might result in some cheerleaders losing their shit so i came up with "cl spot team".
Like it ?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wont be disappointed coz i accepted our status long time ago , a CL spot team & those dont plans for titles despite that they sometime fluke some.
Midtable might result in some cheerleaders losing their shit so i came up with "cl spot team".
Like it ?
Does it make it better knowing that was the stated target for the team at the start of the season? They never said they wanted to challenge for the title, so we were already ahead of schedule and overachieving. Next year if we don’t win, it will probably be seen as a small failure, so stuff like starting the season with only one untested AM will not be acceptable.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lets just enjoy games before Russia invades Ukraine and the rest of Europe is in a war due to energy shortages
Europe has the Nordstream piplines now, so there won't be any gas problems really that can be caused on Ukrainian territory. Russia is an extremely reliable energy provider, no matter what goes on politically, also because they need that business as much as Europe.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Like it ?
are you expecting it without expecting it to happen?

It's not gonna happen, neither AM or RW, even though I agree that those are our weakest departments after ST.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Red & Black history class

Legendary youth player of Red Star, Boki Beograd, joined our forum. Spreading his wisdom left to right claiming we are all very stupid. Saying that one day he will join Milan to bring us back to where we belong.

Dedicated Boki thread

User Boki

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You’re making it sound like we’re going to be in Serie B next year and will never compete for the title again. We will have another chance next year, and on the one after that and on and on. As long as the team keeps getting better, we’re heading in the right direction. After a few years you’ll be having the same exact conversation but instead of scudetto you’ll be saying CL. ‘If only we spent 150m on that French guy we would have won that final!’, ignoring the constant growth year on year that got us to that final in the first place.
And you are making it sound like we have NO shot at the title, and there’s nothing we can do to improve our chances.

Get a CB get a RW get a non-shit non-permacrocked CF = profit

If it doesn’t work Maldini can tell Gazidis it was dru’s fault :o

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Pellegri's debacle was so predictable
It's not rehabilitation center here
No it wasn’t bro. He’s Italian 😍
Ppl are quite happy to shit on you if you believe in Jesus, who walked on water.

But don’t motherfuckin DARE question the guy who has trouble walking on grass 🤬:proud:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
are you expecting it without expecting it to happen?

It's not gonna happen, neither AM or RW, even though I agree that those are our weakest departments after ST.
It came up wrong.
Its what i think needed to be done.

And with Ibra & OG on board no way a ST is more important than an AM & RW.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Red & Black history class

Legendary youth player of Red Star, Boki Beograd, joined our forum. Spreading his wisdom left to right claiming we are all very stupid. Saying that one day he will join Milan to bring us back to where we belong.

Dedicated Boki thread

User Boki
Still waiting for VS profile, seems like newer generation don't know him too

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And you are making it sound like we have NO shot at the title, and there’s nothing we can do to improve our chances.

Get a CB get a RW get a non-shit non-permacrocked CF = profit

If it doesn’t work Maldini can tell Gazidis it was dru’s fault :o
The three main reasons why we're not running away with the league already are: Injuries, Inter form/luck, and refs.

I don't think those things change by buying a third choice CB, a RW that has to cost less than 13m and someone that is as expensive as Pellegri but can actually play.

If we get Botman, maybe things change, as he can be an improvement on Romagnoli. There's no RW that we can afford in this winter that will be an upgrade over Messias or Saelemaekers. There's no CF that we can afford in this window that will be an upgrade on Ibra or Giroud.

Unless we magically stop being in a constant state of injury emergencies, and Inter stop being so fucking lucky, and refs stop making mistakes in our games... Maybe we can win.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I'd say we put him in the same bucket as Kalulu. A very long term project on a player with low risk ceiling. We'll develop him slowly and have him train with champions and then eventually will maybe get a chance to be part of the squad. Very low expectations in the short term.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
And these fuckers are making us play with an almost empty san siro vs juventus
5m lost. Like Scaroni said, "who is going to reimburse that?"

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Diaz is starting then Adli will look like prime Zidane.
Same goes when we get a RW instead of a boring Sale.
I do get lil Zidane/Gourcuff vibes from Adli fr tho haha, he looks great

Barak on the other hand gives me strong SMS vibes w a pinch of Ilicic touch n left foot

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Once we get rid of Castillejo I think the squad will have basically no dead wood. No unwanted players. I don’t remember the last time that happened. I also don’t think any major club in Europe is that efficient and lean of a squad. There’s always a few unhappy or unwanted or unused players.
When will he leave tho? 18 months left of his contract, every window there's rumours in every direction.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It came up wrong.
Its what i think needed to be done.

And with Ibra & OG on board no way a ST is more important than an AM & RW.
ST is more important than AM or RW (the position in general). Ibra is running on fumes, Giroud is dogshit and Pellegri is going to Torini (as if he actually meant something).

Ibra is also very injury prone and I don't see him making the rest of the season without any more injuries. I agree with you about Diaz (more now than a couple of months ago) but he's young and have shown that he can be a very good player in that position. We also have Messias and Krunic to play there.

Seems like the club believes in Diaz, I think the bet will fail in the end, but I think he'll be the AM starter next season as well.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Europe has the Nordstream piplines now, so there won't be any gas problems really that can be caused on Ukrainian territory. Russia is an extremely reliable energy provider, no matter what goes on politically, also because they need that business as much as Europe.
Thanks for clearing that up. I didnt know that. Having said that, Russia is asshoe

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.