The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe this is a stupid question, but: If Inter had 8 players out with COVID, would this game have been played?
They'd cancel the game and give 6 points to Inter while giving us an automatic red card in our next game for a drunk car crash by Vidal.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Tuttomercatoweb: A decisive week for Milan, who will make the last attempt for the defender. Botman remains the favorite, even if Lille continue to resist and ask for more than 30 million. The alternatives are Diallo, Bailly and Tanganga.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tuttomercatoweb: A decisive week for Milan, who will make the last attempt for the defender. Botman remains the favorite, even if Lille continue to resist and ask for more than 30 million. The alternatives are Diallo, Bailly and Tanganga.
From my lazy 45 seconds of YouTube scouting (I couldn't even care to do more for any of them) I want Diallo.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Come on Nani. Score.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From my lazy 45 seconds of YouTube scouting (I couldn't even care to do more for any of them) I want Diallo.
Diallo seems like an exciting option, but if Maldini really wants Botman I want him too.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diallo seems like an exciting option, but if Maldini really wants Botman I want him too.
Oh, I completely agree. If Maldini wants a defender, especially if he wants to pay serious money for said defender, I am not going to complain.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Serdar Azmoun to Leverkusen for free in the summer. Official.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I dont mind the kid.
But during the last week of mercato its really stupid to think about replacing a worthless Pellegri while we dont have a starting AM.
I dont think we will see an AM. It is clearly the position we need the most, but looks like we are waiting for Yacine.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hate Inter so much.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I came here to praise Venezia and it's already 1-1 :(
Opened the game to praise them again and watch the final minutes, Inter scores again... :ibralol: I guess I'm the ultimate jinx master

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
90th minute 😆😆
Feels good we got stolen 3 points they get rewarded 2 points 😆

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuuck they're so lucky

Just focus on next season please, Inter gonna win this year no doubt

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The guy has a Black eye. A. Black. Eye.

No foul. No. Fucking. Foul.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
"You create your own luck" - higher dimension advanced intelligence RnB members

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Hakan's last pass reminded me of this :D The little fucker seems to be doing well overall though

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It appears the Barella goal actually couldn't be cancelled out by VAR, the Modolo incident happened before the "move started". So it should just have been blown as a clear as fuck foul before the goal even happened anyway.

Fucking cunt league. I can't believe the pitch situation. What kind of third world organizing is putting two games after each other in 24hrs? HOW IS IT FUCKING POSSIBLE?!?! Someone, explain it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule