The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe this is a stupid question, but: If Inter had 8 players out with COVID, would this game have been played?
Trick question. Inter only allowed to have covid during international breaks.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It appears the Barella goal actually couldn't be cancelled out by VAR, the Modolo incident happened before the "move started". So it should just have been blown as a clear as fuck foul before the goal even happened anyway.

Fucking cunt league. I can't believe the pitch situation. What kind of third world organizing is putting two games after each other in 24hrs? HOW IS IT FUCKING POSSIBLE?!?! Someone, explain it to me.
The AIA loves creating bullshit reasons to cover their ass.

They couldn't check it but then the VAR check was several minutes, they're full of shit.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Stefano Pioli, spoke to The Guardian's microphones. These are his statements:

"If I don't win trophies this year my mother will remind me, and that's right. My dad was the soft one, my mom is the tough one. So it has to be because you get the most out of someone. To value a player you have to get to the person. These are kids, each with their own difficulties and emotional sides. I am strict like my mother: I do not tolerate mediocrity, nor that no efforts are made to improve. If I see players demanding with themselves, then I become a positive support rather than a friend. When I don't see that level of tension, then I have to ask for more "

On Leao's smile while playing? "At first I was worried, then I realized that that's simply his face. It's good to be yourself. Having fun is essential: football is passion, it is fun, it is enthusiasm "
On Tomori: “I had seen impressive features in Tomori but it was a surprise. He has everything we needed and is very serious and calm. Always determined, enthusiastic, positive. With him a few words are enough. He has grown a lot in these two years, but he can still grow more. Since he is faster than the average defender, he sometimes takes too much risk by trying to advance too soon. He must learn to wait in certain situations. But he is such an intelligent boy that he will improve even in this ".

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
The AIA loves creating bullshit reasons to cover their ass.

They couldn't check it but then the VAR check was several minutes, they're full of shit.
I thought VAR can rules as long as play hasn't restarted

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Spezia game ( just like last season ) ended our scudetto hopes .. i hate that fuckin club

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought VAR can rules as long as play hasn't restarted
They say that because a Venezia player got control of the ball after the foul, they could not intervene.

They're essentially admitting that the ref should have called for a foul, but they couldn't tell him to review it, because a Venezia player played the ball after Dzeko elbowed the Venezia player, who was on the ground. I guess your face isn't a head injury, so, y'know play shouldn't have stopped, oh wait, it should have, for multiple reasons.

It's okay. Refs don't impact games.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pmbaa68cjmc81.jpg

crying-sobbing.gif

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Spezia game ( just like last season ) ended our scudetto hopes .. i hate that fuckin club

That's a bit early to say, don't you think? We are still fighting for the Scudetto. We have to beat both Juve and Inter and we'll be in a good place.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
It appears the Barella goal actually couldn't be cancelled out by VAR, the Modolo incident happened before the "move started". So it should just have been blown as a clear as fuck foul before the goal even happened anyway.

Fucking cunt league. I can't believe the pitch situation. What kind of third world organizing is putting two games after each other in 24hrs? HOW IS IT FUCKING POSSIBLE?!?! Someone, explain it to me.
then again, shouldnt VAR interfere when there is a red card potential move?
it sure does when a dangerous slide is being performed on a player without the ref's notice, slide like a drunk vidal in a Maserati

Dzeko stretched out his elbow and knocked the guy in the head, with a little bit more precision it could've been a elbow straight to the temple with the player losing consciousness

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We are 5 points back with 22 matches played and a head to head remaining with Inter.

You gotta grow a pair, brah

We dont need to grow anything. Its a reality. Refs re pushing them for god knows what reason. Refs re fucking up opponents, literaly stole us 4 points. All other teams re having injured, covid players. They re not. U cant fight some things. I d add their management who re securing likely scamaca and fratesi for summer (with huge debt) while our smart asses re spending millions on hospitalised players, gambling on players who wont come to frutition in years (or wont) like we re sasuolo or atalanta.

They re luckiest team in europe but some of luck u need to earn.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
There are more form momentums shirts coming.
Seeing inter playing lately is actually encouraging.
Remember last season around Jan feb or even this season around nov dec when the thing that used to be so natural for us weren’t anymore…that’s what happening to Inter. Very little chance creation, grinding results…it’s just a matter of time before they can’t grind it anymore. Especially with Europe coming and postpone match.
We had the excuse of injuries…this is their main players becoming less productive.

Of course, they can catch themselves before they go lower and start losing points. But with the coming fixtures, I think they’ll keep grinding and sometimes they won’t make it and drop points.
Now we gotta be ready for those slip ups.

I’m optimistic for the next 5-7 rounds we can turn this around

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you look at Serie A as a pathway to the Champions League, then life is much more enjoyable. It’s nice to win a Scudetto here and there, but top 4 is the key and getting back to being elite in Europe.

Serie A is a donkey league riddled with corruption. One of the greatest sides of all time was literally fucked out of domestic titles while we reached 3 CL Finals in 5 years. We were FUCKED when Muntari’s goal wasn’t counted after crossing the line by 2 feet, we are getting fucked again this year.

Hard to be bothered by it, Italy is a corrupt country and its top league is shockingly no different.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
yes we got fucked over bey referees a couple of times, but we shouldn't use this as an excuse

inter are better , just marginally, that's the truth. If we want to challenge for the scudetto we need to step up our game now, sign a defender, and hopefully have no more injuries

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
It's hard to swallow us losing points and Inter winning points in the dying minutes but if we win our next two games we'll be right back in the scudetto race.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If you look at Serie A as a pathway to the Champions League, then life is much more enjoyable. It’s nice to win a Scudetto here and there, but top 4 is the key and getting back to being elite in Europe.

Serie A is a donkey league riddled with corruption. One of the greatest sides of all time was literally fucked out of domestic titles while we reached 3 CL Finals in 5 years. We were FUCKED when Muntari’s goal wasn’t counted after crossing the line by 2 feet, we are getting fucked again this year.

Hard to be bothered by it, Italy is a corrupt country and its top league is shockingly no different.
I wonder what they have in bag in next 2 games. So far they managed that we play after 24h on same pitch so we get more injuries. Probably theo ll get yellow or red so he ll miss inter again just like last year.

Just read that inter has most penalties awarded since 2018. But but ac penal.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
For us to stay in the race, we need to beat both Juve and Inter .. can we do it? And if Inter by the end of the derby are +8 or even 11, will it be easy to catch then with only 14 games to go? Be real .. we either do the job in the next two games or it’s all over ..

And don’t kid yourselves, 20 scudetti and second star is gonna hurt.. merda’s luck is something else really

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
People think Italy is the only corrupt league. Please re evaluate your lives.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
For us to stay in the race, we need to beat both Juve and Inter .. can we do it? And if Inter by the end of the derby are +8 or even 11, will it be easy to catch then with only 14 games to go? Be real .. we either do the job in the next two games or it’s all over ..

And don’t kid yourselves, 20 scudetti and second star is gonna hurt.. merda’s luck is something else really
It's not luck. Inter have been investing a lot through the years. Buying Lukaku for 70, Hakim for 40, Barella for 50 millions . Bringing proven coach in Conte. You can call it luck regarding their injury records this year, but everything else they have been doing it right. We didn't want to renew Hakan ,they imidiately approached him when Eriksen thing happened . We now struggle at cam ,and Hakan is one of the best at Inter this year.

Next year we need to invest in top striker if we want to be in discussions for scudetto.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
We didn't have reliable striker since Ibra in 2010 - 2011. That is unacceptable for club like Milan. When we won scudetto Ibra, Pato , Robinho scored 14 goals each. Boateng with crazy goals. Even fucking Nocerino scored 10 goals.

We can't compete seriously with almost retired striker and Giroud. Maldini can have all the defenders and midfielders in the world, but if you don't have striker who can't score at least 15 goals,you only delude yourself.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Longo: Monday afternoon the #Lazetic agents expected at home #Milan for the last formal steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule