The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Barca is about to lose Dembele, they lost Messi. Man Utd is going to lose Pobga, they'll lose Lingard. Chelsea is going to lose Rudiger, Azpi, and Christensen. PSG will be losing Mbappe, and Di Maria, they lost Thiago Silva. Liverpool lost Wijnaldum, they'll lose Origi. Bayern lost Alaba, they're going to lose Sule and Tolisso. Real lost Ramos, they won't get a fee for Bale.

The landscape is changing. I put in players like Lingard and Origi, because they have markets, but they refuse to be sold, like Dembele, so they can go for free.

And it's hilarious how you count Romagnoli as a starter for us now, btw.
None of all the above are counted as four starters.
Never said no one lose starters for free , i said none loosing them it as much as we did within 12-13 months.
Its becoming a trend and we could be soon loosing Theo & Leao.
So back to the original point where you said we are above Dortmund because we aint selling our players , we arent because we are loosing them for free & its a dream to be able to sell them like they do.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
None of all the above are counted as four starters.
Never said no one lose starters for free , i said none loosie it as much as we did within one 12-13 months.
Its becoming a trend and we could be soon loosing Theo & Leao.
So back to the original point where you said we are above Dortmund because we aint selling our players , we arent because we are loosing them for free.
You count Romagnoli as a starter. He isn't. So stop it.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Marko Lazetic's uncle played in Serie A/Serie B for 6 years.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont even think selling him for 10M now is any good deal.
We'd be left with Tonali and Bennacer (not at his best) for the most important part of season
having only Baka and Krunic as subs terrifies me

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, Azpi, Rudiger, and Christensen aren't starters? Mbappe, Thiago Silva, Di Maria aren't starters? Lol. Okay. Alaba, Sule, and Tolisso?

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
If he tears his ACL in these last months there is no contract from no one. He's taking a risk with this.
Man built like a fucking monster, he's been playing nonstop for the past 5 year without any injury. I would like we fucked up his form at new club by benching him for 6 months

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
First time Hitchens has hurt me. I was shocked.
rs_600x600-161028123655-600.Girl-Rising-Freida-Pinto.kg.102816.jpg

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you bro, it was just a joke.

I'm honestly nervous about this game. The pitch is terrible, we have so many absences, the refs are out to destroy us. I hope I'm wrong, but I fear I'm not.

I found an old interview when Kessie was at Atalanta.

He said he didn't want to go to Juve because he loved Sheva and Milan. I got so happy. Then the next quote is how his favorite team is Man Utd and he wants to go there.

I just found that report funny because apparently we are stupid and letting Kessie go for free because we are the only ones.

With the way Kessie is playing, he doesn't deserve what he's asking for. I wish he was, but he isn't.
Bro, sometimes I get so down that I come here to see your post,alo88 post to muscle up. We're winning this bro....I know I don't post often but if we don't win today, I will ban myself from posting here for two weeks until probably 5people on the forum unleash me from my self-inflicted ban by typing...."Unban yourself Altafini....We are Milan"

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Kessi can do all the fuck he wants now. Even if he stays 5 months on the stands, no problem for him.
They should have taken action in summer, but got tricked from his sweet words from Olympics
Well , being tricked is a part of the criticism.
You count Romagnoli as a starter. He isn't. So stop it.
Ok i will because obviously thats our argument now.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Rudy Galetti is not a serious source.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bro, sometimes I get so down that o come her to see your post,alo88 post to muscle up. We're winning this bro....I know I don't post often but if we don't win today, I will ban myself from posting here for two weeks until probably 5people on the forum unleash me from my self-inflicted ban by typing...."Unban yourself Altafini....We are Milan"
I appreciate you cheering me up. I need it.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So far we have lost Donnarumma and Hakan. Hakan’s little pussy Mickey from Seinfeld looking ass was basically replaced last season when Diaz had to drag the team to a second place finished while the Turk was experiencing one of his prolonged periods.

Maignan replaced Donnarumma. So far so good.

Now, we might be losing Kessie and Romagnoli. Oh no the dreaded horror of replacing a midfielder who Tonali is already better than in their respective current forms and Romagnoli, a tractor of a defender.

Fuck off

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd play Kessie and get every last drop out of him. Benching him does nothing, he's going to leave, fine, let him leave.

I'm not sure why Pobega isn't starting for Torino. But he was so impressive this season so far. He bossed Kessie. I hope he can step up.

Bakayoko turning into Octopus mode anytime, yknow, like now, would be great.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So far we have lost Donnarumma and Hakan. Hakan’s little pussy Mickey from Seinfeld looking ass was basically replaced last season when Diaz had to drag the team to a second place finished while the Turk was experiencing one of his prolonged periods.

Now, we might be losing Kessie and Romagnoli. Oh no the dreaded whore of replacing a midfielder who Tonali is already better than in their respective current forms and Romagnoli, a tractor of a defender.

Fuck off
:ibrastare:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Man built like a fucking monster, he's been playing nonstop for the past 5 year without any injury. I would like we fucked up his form at new club by benching him for 6 months
I'd still use him but would prioritize Tonali and Bennacer. And of course, he can't ever be captain again. That would be a total disgrace like we did with Dolla.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Now, we might be losing Kessie and Romagnoli. Oh no the dreaded whore of replacing a midfielder who Tonali is already better than in their respective current forms and Romagnoli, a tractor of a defender.

Fuck off
Been ok so far but its certainly worrying

Its not just Milan going through this though, every club that has relied on selling players to generate revenue will struggle

But I've felt players brought under Maldini will be handled different than the previous administration

Theo is an example of that

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Says who?
Calciomercato and Galetti.

The background info (no doubt given by his agent) is that Kessie wants to focus on helping Milan win the title and focus on Ivory Coast, and not transfers.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fuck you Sam.....you're my best poster here but then,fuck you. I've seen Caucasians with huge dams. Let's focus on our match now please. I'm all Milankit- up with my Whiskey and some fried chicken wings...it's Milan or nothing folks

Whiskey and fried chicken, weird combo

Status
Not open for further replies.