Attaccareeee
Reaction score

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.jpg

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Maldini signing indeed different from previous management. Right now we won't bring in any human garbage like hakan kessie dollar

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Man i'm so nervous. I can live with not winning the Scudetto, but potentially being dragged into another slugfest for top4 would suck so much. We need to win today and keep Juve at a distance, maybe the most important game this season so far.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Calciomercato and Galetti.

The background info (no doubt given by his agent) is that Kessie wants to focus on helping Milan win the title and focus on Ivory Coast, and not transfers.

Galetti is garbage, he works for cm as well.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Says who?
Rudy. So actually no one 😅.

Kessie right now really is far from being my favorite player but Rudy Galetti is probably even worse than that fraud who said Juve has already reached an agreement with Vlahovic for 9M/season.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So far we have lost Donnarumma and Hakan. Hakan’s little pussy Mickey from Seinfeld looking ass was basically replaced last season when Diaz had to drag the team to a second place finished while the Turk was experiencing one of his prolonged periods.

Maignan replaced Donnarumma. So far so good.

Now, we might be losing Kessie and Romagnoli. Oh no the dreaded horror of replacing a midfielder who Tonali is already better than in their respective current forms and Romagnoli, a tractor of a defender.

Fuck off
Man dont go full ****** , never do.
The argument isnt about the disaster of loosing them.
Its about comparing us to Dortmund where both of us are losing starters & the difference is them making money while we dont.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini just ruled out signing a defender.
Yeah just saw that. Doesn't seem like a loan is on the cards either. They decided to go for a player like Botman, he said someone that can be a pillar for 6,7 8 years, and not just fill in now.

Guess we just have to be patient...

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bro, sometimes I get so down that I come here to see your post,alo88 post to muscle up. We're winning this bro....I know I don't post often but if we don't win today, I will ban myself from posting here for two weeks until probably 5people on the forum unleash me from my self-inflicted ban by typing...."Unban yourself Altafini....We are Milan"

If Milan has teached me one thing in recent two years, than to never loose hope in our boys. No matter how many injuries, no matter how much people wrote us dead, no matter how depressing the situation - in situations like these it seems like we play our best, to bounce back, telling the world "who do you think you are playing with!"

Tonight will be a hard fought battle, no doubt. But somehow I have a good feeling. Our boys will make us proud, once again, you will see.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Maldini: "In this market we will not have the availability for a shot at Vlahovic, at the end of the season we will see"

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
So far we have lost Donnarumma and Hakan. Hakan’s little pussy Mickey from Seinfeld looking ass was basically replaced last season when Diaz had to drag the team to a second place finished while the Turk was experiencing one of his prolonged periods.

Maignan replaced Donnarumma. So far so good.

Now, we might be losing Kessie and Romagnoli. Oh no the dreaded horror of replacing a midfielder who Tonali is already better than in their respective current forms and Romagnoli, a tractor of a defender.

Fuck off
you know it's not about the finding a proper replacement but getting paid for our talents that is the problem

right?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man dont go full ****** , never do.
The argument isnt about the disaster of loosing them.
Its about comparing us to Dortmund where both of us are losing starters & the difference is them making money while we dont.
Good thing Dortmund didn't lose Lewa on a free.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Yeah just saw that. Doesn't seem like a loan is on the cards either. They decided to go for a player like Botman, he said someone that can be a pillar for 6,7 8 years, and not just fill in now.

Guess we just have to be patient...

Yeah and if you read between the lines we just abandoned chasing scudetto, ucl qualification is the target. Let’s hope we do not end up regretting not signing a defender since cbs lost us spezia game.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Interviewed by DAZN in the pre-match of Milan-Juventus, Paolo Maldini spoke about the club's policy regarding the arrival of a new defender in January: "In defense I don't know, Romagnoli and Calabria are back. The emergency is ending and Tomori will be there in about twenty days. Then put in a new player and make him settle in and make him have an important impact, taking away space even for those who have done well like Gabbia and Kalulu, it takes time and they are not of that idea. if he had been able to become an important player for the next 6-7-8 years it would have been different, but unfortunately it was not possible. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule