The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If they aren’t going to bring in a CB at least get someone to help in attack.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
We re head and shoulders above that juve but how does that help if we dont win?

Congrats cousins

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Absolute shit performance from the attack. We didn’t let them close to our goal and yet we are toothless in attack. Next year let’s bring in an even older striker.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
is it just me or does it look like Roma picked up an injury? so we might get a CB afterall

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like this time last season the quality has dropped off to compete for the scudetto but ownership is too cheap to the strengthen the team. They only care about finishing top 4 and that’s it.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought coming into the season that our squad overall was good enough to compensate for the obvious weaknesses at RW and CF, but clearly that hasn’t been the case, especially with injuries and COVID.

For all the good Maldini and Elliott have done, Sael, Messias, Giroud, and Ibra make up half of our attacking options and they are nowhere near good enough.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Ibra with achilles pain, hopefully nothing serious else he'll be sidelined for a while

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm so fucking gutted over that result, and it wasn't even that bad a result.

I think that Spezia incident hurt me more than I acknowledged at the time. The whole buildup to this game, with the San Siro turf being purposely destroyed by the LEGA. I was angry when the game started.

Absolute shitter from Giroud, worthy of 1/10. He did nothing right. But Messias disappointed in a big way too.

We keep having these opportunities to take that next step, and we don't take them. So disappointed.

Hopefully the break is helpful, but I'm not exactly confident going into the derby. Losing that would make us 0-1-2 in three games. Winning it would mean something, so hopefully that's that.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shit, I don't think we have the head to head with Juve anymore, do we? We have an away goal, does that count?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
also Samu the coke king wasnt called up today cause of a technical choice which means he's on the exit door

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought coming into the season that our squad overall was good enough to compensate for the obvious weaknesses at RW and CF, but clearly that hasn’t been the case, especially with injuries and COVID.

For all the good Maldini and Elliott have done, Sael, Messias, Giroud, and Ibra make up half of our attacking options and they are nowhere near good enough.
Which Serie A club has a high number of players in attack that are so much better? Only Napoli really, Inter to some degree and they have 35yo Dzeko and a 33yo Sanchez who already is way past it. And I would pick both Leao and Rebic over Correa or Perisic.

In terms of depth in attack we are still on of the better clubs.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Mercato almost over. Have management come out and say we wont buy anyone or why havent we bought anyone?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm so sick and tired of Pioli being a pussy

ffs play Rebic at striker, the attack will achieve nothing with the statue Giroud at striker and having to just whip balls into him all game

And please stop with the Messias constantly starting, the guy has all the negatives of Suso but with +5 pace

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So our head to head with Juve will now be based on goal difference. Apparently away goals don't matter. We're +23 now and they're +13.

I'm recalibrating to focusing on the 4th place battle. Would recommend all to do the same.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Shit, I don't think we have the head to head with Juve anymore, do we? We have an away goal, does that count?

I had the same thought and couldn't find any reference to away goals. So i don't think so, good for us.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So our head to head with Juve will now be based on goal difference. Apparently away goals don't matter. We're +23 now and they're +13.

I'm recalibrating to focusing on the 4th place battle. Would recommend all to do the same.
I'll wait until the derby is played before I officially become a pussy.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I had the same thought and couldn't find any reference to away goals. So i don't think so, good for us.
Away goals would be in our favor though, we scored there and they didn't at San Siro. But it seems like if we tie at the end then they'll look at goal difference. Then they look at who scored more. If THAT's tied, then they just flip a coin.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
What happened with Leao? He rarely survive more than 45 minutes. Is his stamina is so low, or his attention span just too short so he lost interest and can't stay focused on prolonged game?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Obviously not the worst outcome tonight.. we got a good point ( because Inter will lose at Juve and that’s how I look at it ) .. but why the hell didn’t Pioli put Rebic for Zlatan? Our best performances have been with Leao and Rebic both on .. Play both them if you’re chasing them game throw in fucking Giroud for Diaz and play two strikers, or you can always put Giroud on for Leao at 70’… Giroud is just a waste of air.. Pioli has all the tools but hes a fucking idiot.. god hes so damn frustrating

Win the fucking derby

Status
Not open for further replies.