The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

those cunts are going to get him on some shady deal aren't they? god i hate this fucking club

probably agreed with his agents long time ago
Disgusting club, always cheat
I hope one day they'll get what they deserve

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
If they wont play Champions league. It will be disaster for them. They overpay for their cunts.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Those virgin complaining probably do not know R9 and maradona never trained or took training seriously.
I feel like R9 put on a lot of an act (not saying he wasn't a party animal as well), he seems to be a pretty level headed and diligent person on a closer look.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Stefano Pioli warns that if Milan don’t beat Inter after their 0-0 with Juventus, they will have to focus far more on securing top four than targeting the Scudetto
1st sober thought in yrs.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Fuckin Gatu fuckin up & letting Juve get CL last season.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Those virgin complaining probably do not know R9 and maradona never trained or took training seriously.
I can excuse that when they come with such talent :D loved Ronaldinho and Robinho here

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Vitiello: Milan, meeting with Marko #Lazetic agents scheduled for the day to define the operation. To the Red Star 4 million plus one bonus and percentage on future resale

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vitiello: Milan, meeting with Marko #Lazetic agents scheduled for the day to define the operation. To the Red Star 4 million plus one bonus and percentage on future resale
Maldini will get the price down. I have faith.

• LOL
Reactions: vB9

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Longo: Lazetic's agents, arriving from Berlin, tomorrow afternoon at Casa Milan (and not today as originally planned). Marko expected in Italy between tomorrow evening and Wednesday

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any chance Lazetic joining our first team ?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any chance Lazetic joining our first team ?
Yes, he will take Pellegris place and go directly into the first team. Reported by several sources. Not a primavera signing.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No need for the resale percentage when he leaves for free :maldini:
But first he needs to kiss the shirt and proclaim his undying love to milan because he was a fan from the time him mom let him watch youtube clips.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
can't wait for Maldini to get Lazetic for 2 million instead of 4+1 in return for letting him stay with Red Star until the summer

posters will make fiscal justifications

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, he will take Pellegris place and go directly into the first team. Reported by several sources. Not a primavera signing.
Oh am psyched .... thats how desperate i am :lol:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
any chance?
we have a broken grandpa and a striker who gets triggered when he's near a goal
Well we have bigger kids like Kerkez & he for sure is better than Toure yet he didnt join first team.
Maldini doesnt rush players.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For me its hard to be too critical of Leao

He's entrusted with essentially the most difficult task on the team and seeing as no other player in attack is capable of driving the ball/beating their man its amplified

Hopefully Pioli uses his brain Rebic starts instead of Giroud going forward and Leao gets some relief
Don't forget Rebic just returned from 2 months of injury.

It almost became a mantra how I kept repeating and reminding people that injuries hurt us more than they give them credit for because in real life injuries are not like injuries in Fifa Manager. Obviously not every player is the same. But usually they won't just return and be match ready within one, two weeks, especially not when missing the pitch for 1/4 of a regular season. That's why all those injuries are hurting us so much: It's not only the time the players miss games, but also the time it takes them to get back at being 100% fit and contribute substantially to the games.

Rebic right now doesn't seem to have legs for more than 20 minutes. And knowing our fitness staff I have very little faith in that won't probably change anytime soon.

In an ideal world tho I'd say yes, as long as Giroud doesn't get his shit together like when he 1st arrived, Rebic should be starting. But then again, Giroud never had fitness issues in his career until he joined us. Coincidence? I think not.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would make sense if he joins first team, for a tall striker it is not really going to get much better than being mentored by Giroud and Ibra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule