Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
peak commode this week

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Stupid and football IQ are two very different things though, you have pretty dimm people with high sport IQ and intelligent people with really low sport IQ, heck even if one just plays with a bigger group of friends or so it is pretty apparent that the off-field intelligence is pretty unrelated to the on-field one.
I believe even Einstein have a low footballing IQ

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Longo: #Lazetic and, probably, #Botman confirm how #Elliott privileges the youth line. However, it contrasts with the summer purchasing campaign: #Messias , #Bakayoko , #Giroud and #Florenzi . For the #Milan it is time to understand what the real goals are

Longo seems to imply that we have Botman lined up for the summer. Remains to be seen.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Vlahovic - who Fiorentina bought from Partizan in 2018 for 1,5M at the age of 18, who Fiorentina raised snd formed, who Fiorentina put a lot of trust by giving him the chance to play with the big boys in Serie A after only a couple of months in Primavera - is holding his club ransom to force a move to Ladri.

Been there, done that. Do we really want that Snake?

Yes.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Recurring theme.

Everyone is abandoning good old masculinity/chivalry for a maximum pay career. Which it isn't, necessarily, because a loyal winning career may win you as much in sponsorship as you get from your mercenary wages. And we're all supposed to stand around and flap our hands at the relativity of it, like why would you act a gentleman if a 20m purse was available? Why, if you can chase the cheese?

It's happening all over Europe. Not with Theo tho, he stays. What a fucking :star:
Bro, I love you and Theo to pieces, but I need to see Theo's extension officially before celebrating.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Longo: #Lazetic and, probably, #Botman confirm how #Elliott privileges the youth line. However, it contrasts with the summer purchasing campaign: #Messias , #Bakayoko , #Giroud and #Florenzi . For the #Milan it is time to understand what the real goals are

Longo seems to imply that we have Botman lined up for the summer. Remains to be seen.
since Maldini arrived, we had to fill a lot of holes to put the team at a certain "base" level.
now we are at a point where there is a strong base., we can now pick 1-2 positions per window and raise the team level With signings like a Tomori, Botman, Sanches...even Adli,
being cheaper doesn't take him out of that Category, i believe he'll have a great impact ...

of course, always grabbing some Very Young players in the process, like Kalulu, Lazetic, Pelegri,

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
since Maldini arrived, we had to fill a lot of holes to put the team at a certain "base" level.
now we are at a point where there is a strong base., we can now pick 1-2 positions per window and raise the team level With signings like a Tomori, Botman, Sanches...even Adli,
being cheaper doesn't take him out of that Category, i believe he'll have a great impact ...

of course, always grabbing some Very Young players in the process, like Kalulu, Lazetic, Pelegri,
Kessie leaving creates a situation that costs money or risk - risk in the form of trusting Pobega(which is quite the stretch) to fill his shoes. Adli is coming to be our long time AM.

I'd accept Sanches. Seems an obvious and even more technical replacement to Kessie. High profile takes him down, but high profile also means experience. Sanches fits the bill in so many ways. Pobega isn't a replacement for Kessie, who are we kidding. He isn't even black :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Btw, I think @Qaas is racist. He always shits on the white players and supports almost only blacks

:head:
Oh here we go with the false accusations

are-you-serious-steve-harvey.gif

AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Almost the entire forum calls Kessié after Robert Mugabe.

Even if I was actively looking for racism in the forum I wouldn’t have to look far
So you prefer him to be called Dana White?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The whole balancing the books is BS. Juve and Barca are showing to be prime examples. They continue to throw around crazy amounts when they aren’t in the best financial shape.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Why didn't you chose a Swedish murderer to pin me, you racist? Proof that you white people will never accept us as one of yours.

Because you’re not :lol: we will always be the brown immigrants.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
peak commode this week
Leao weak stamina -> forum is racist -> Haaland=Ceausescu=Breivik -> Swedes and Norwegians don't like each other -> Hitchens is Jewish -> Iranians fuck children

All this within a couple of hours. Show me another place on the Internet as multi-dimensional as the Commode...

Just woke up to pee and catch up, see you in a couple of hours

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leao weak stamina -> forum is racist -> Haaland=Ceausescu=Breivik -> Swedes and Norwegians don't like each other -> Hitchens is Jewish -> Iranians fuck children

All this within a couple of hours. Show me another place on the Internet as multi-dimensional as the Commode...

Just woke up to pee and catch up, see you in a couple of hours

and we have an amateur search party for a member including us contacting the local police to complete a welfare check in the guy

this place is unreal

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I mean... there’s a new member hunting through old inactive threads

guy just quoted and replied to a 2005 post about lord of the rings…

like it was a convo from last week or something. This is his thing. He’s been doing it for a few weeks now

the weirdest shit I’ve seen on the forums in a long time

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I mean... there’s a new member hunting through old inactive threads

guy just quoted and replied to a 2005 post about lord of the rings…

like it was a convo from last week or something. This is his thing. He’s been doing it for a few weeks now

the weirdest shit I’ve seen on the forums in a long time

- 2005 post
You guys are confused. Frodo is definitely the hero of the movie.

I don't have anything against Orlando. But I don't pay attention to acting in movies like LOTR and Kingdom of Heaven because the plot is more important.

today….
I actually enjoyed this action adventure, and on a big screen it looks great.

what In the fuck? :lol:

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Yes, we are singing a player.
Hype aside, Lazetic has an incredible opportunity here with the options ahead of him in the coming years. Considering how careful we are with spending, we must have seen massive talent here to shell out 5 million

I have a gut feeling this dude is going to become a superstar and our #9 for the next 15 years

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Juventus Vlahovic and Fiorentina are trending on twitter

I hope this happens so Vlavohic could help Juve beats Inter, Napoli, and Atalanta

Also this time we beat Fio

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Truly the center of the known universe

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
The whole balancing the books is BS. Juve and Barca are showing to be prime examples. They continue to throw around crazy amounts when they aren’t in the best financial shape.
Dont worry - one day we will be in the black and 20 yrs from now you will remember that glorious season when we balanced the books
Nobody celebrated around the world but we here in this forum will raise a class and salute the stewardship - what a season, grand triumph

The critics can say Barca and Juve arent currently winning and that is true - lets see in 3-5 years where all of us are and how the trophy cabinets look.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Hype aside, Lazetic has an incredible opportunity here with the options ahead of him in the coming years. Considering how careful we are with spending, we must have seen massive talent here to shell out 5 million

I have a gut feeling this dude is going to become a superstar and our #9 for the next 15 years
We were doing the same with Pellegri and were ready to loan him out. We spent similar on Hauge and sold him already.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves - lets see if he can make an impact and hope for the best.

Forza Rossoneri

Milan Forever
Reaction score
Is it better to check the forum reverse or from where you left off yesterday.

Belotti to Atalanta catching steam based on other rumours. I hope he comes to Milan.

Any chance Zlatan retires this season. Would be a massive hole in the dressing room, but he can't be here forever.

Sent from my POCO M2 Pro using Tapatalk

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
I don’t understand Fiorentina. They sell Baggio to Juventus and their fans were dejected beyond belief, sparking a hate with Juve that never went away.

They then proceed to sell them Berna, Chiesa and now Vlahovic in recent years? Gtfo.

Think they even sold them Melo when he was highly rated….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule