The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
I love the people on this forum that keep saying year after year how Juve are fucked and are in financial trouble. I've seen them bring in De Ligt, Chiesa and now probably Vlahović since then. Can someone explain what financial trouble means exactly lol??
I clicked this post accidentally and had no idea how to “unquote” it or remove the reply so I’ll just have to reply here that is not related to the above 🤦‍♂️

Guys, seriously…..Ibra at CAM is a horrendous idea. He will start playing like Bruno fernandes and just spam overly ambitious final passes and we’d start getting destroyed on the counter attack.

We need a mobile player to link the midfield to the attack and preferably more of a midfielder than a forward. Adli looks like he fits the exact mold of player there so let’s see if his quality on the pitch matches his characteristics.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
How many world class players are you expecting every year? One a season not enough?
You mean players with wc potentials?
But yeah until the positions that are screaming for an upgrade are filled

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Depressing as f*ck. I can't get over how cheap this ownership is. Poor Maldini, having to build a team with peanuts. All Elliott cares about is balancing the f*cking books.

I'm sure in 4-5 years when the new stadium will be ready and revenus will have improved somebody will purchase us. Until then, we'll have to make do with the Pellegri's and Lazetic's of this world. AC Udinese, anyone?
The yearly goal is top 4, keep those books balanced & get the new stadium approved. If they stumble upon silverware that's an added bonus.

• Star
Reactions: vB9

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Anto Vitiello of MilanNews, when Lazetic is registered in the Milan squad the non-EU slots for the season will be used up. The 18-year-old would take the final spot as the other non-EU player in the squad is Fikayo Tomori, who is an English citizen but counts as non-EU due to Brexit.

What is significant about this is that Eric Bailly of Manchester United and Japhet Tanganga of Spurs continue to be linked as loan targets for the defence, but the Ivorian and the Englishman would also be non-EU players so they would not be able to arrive.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Inter are still going to buy because they need to be attractive to suitors.

They’re in a zero sum game where they’ll need to sell at some point the way the markets look and have been trending. Consequently, they will spend on a player like Dybala (Bosman, so no bulk investment/debt up front or on the books) and then offload his enormous contract on the next owners, while using his signing to increase the value of the club.

Just my opinion on how they’re likely to approach the transfer windows.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: vB9

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Commode is all doom and gloom. This what happens when people like Leaf get posting privileges.

Both Juve and Inter face a lot of issues. They are both broke, last summer we spent more than both.

If you think the Vlahovic money came out magically just watch how they’ll move in the summer. This is their last ditch attempt to achieve top4 since they still have all the players with running out contracts. Loosing Chiesa means they have to invest now to even make champions league next year. If they’re so “rich” why cant they afford to pay Dybala, Bernadeschi renewals? Why are they trying so hard to get rid of half their midfield?

Inter is rich? They had to sell their two most prolific players last summer. Imagine if we had to sell both Theo and Leao. They havent signed anyone yet you know why? It’s because they have to base their incoming market on their outgoing player sales. And last year they had Lukaku and Hakimi but id like to see how much luck they have selling their 30 year olds. Half their players are aged with absurd contracts. They’re running on borrowed time.

We still have the better team now and long term, it just takes an absurd luck with injuries to kill our season.
This is the kind of fucking delusional shit that honestly gets me mad.

Big ‘ol meanie poopeyhead dru is so negative and mean :mad: …..now pls listen to how things with us are great and how everyone who is not us is totally fucked
:max:

This is what years of handing out participation medals and telling bang average kids they’re special does. ZERO self awareness and introspection. It’s not that we have problems….noooo we’re perfect and wonderful special snowflakes :proud: We’re all going to (CL) heaven you guys…can you feel the clouds below your feet? I can 😍
It’s everyone else who are haters and big ol meanies

Fuck My Entire Life :fp:

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
c9f73a6a7083c0a984807fbc16c7e72b.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Juve are losing Dybala, so I guess Vlahovic doesn’t count either.
Ehmm dybala and vlahovic will still play together in the upcoming 6 months.
Which shows they won’t take a risk to miss out on top 4.. like a serious club would

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
According to Anto Vitiello of MilanNews, when Lazetic is registered in the Milan squad the non-EU slots for the season will be used up. The 18-year-old would take the final spot as the other non-EU player in the squad is Fikayo Tomori, who is an English citizen but counts as non-EU due to Brexit.

What is significant about this is that Eric Bailly of Manchester United and Japhet Tanganga of Spurs continue to be linked as loan targets for the defence, but the Ivorian and the Englishman would also be non-EU players so they would not be able to arrive.
tells you everything you need to know about links from "journalists"

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Leao weak stamina -> forum is racist -> Haaland=Ceausescu=Breivik -> Swedes and Norwegians don't like each other -> Hitchens is Jewish -> Iranians fuck children

All this within a couple of hours. Show me another place on the Internet as multi-dimensional as the Commode...

Just woke up to pee and catch up, see you in a couple of hours
best forum in existence :lol:

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This is the kind of fucking delusional shit that honestly gets me mad.

Big ‘ol meanie poopeyhead dru is so negative and mean :mad: …..now pls listen to how things with us are great and how everyone who is not us is totally fucked
:max:

This is what years of handing out participation medals and telling bang average kids they’re special does. ZERO self awareness and introspection. It’s not that we have problems….noooo we’re perfect and wonderful special snowflakes :proud: We’re all going to (CL) heaven you guys…can you feel the clouds below your feet? I can
It’s everyone else who are haters and big ol meanies

Fuck My Entire Life :fp:

You literally offer nothing beyond comic relief. If you loose that as well, you’re worthless. Theres no insight in your posts no matter how hard i look.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Dybala is the same age as Rebic :eek:

still think his best form was at Palermo. Him and that other guy were a delight to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule