The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Fuckin Aubameyang :fp:
Having him in our team would have been magical

But if the report is true, then he's only looking for another payday and isn't really trying ambitious in terms of winning titles

I trust Paolo to judge character well enough
Slow down with the magical buddy
Auba like your jiz buddy Silva looked great in Bundesfodder but struggled outside like many others.

If he really expects double to Ibra he better whip out his 5in wiener and hope management likes pocket rockets because none of his accomplishments add up.

Life may not be a competition but sport sure is. He will take 3.5 mill or look for a pundit gig on Paramount +

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
huh no Nigeria, Ghana or Ivory Coast in quarter finals. I guess Salah would be favorite to win it at this point

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
tad racismo

1f5df833a8db3b0592ea9f16b8093cee.gif

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Slow down with the magical buddy
Auba like your jiz buddy Silva looked great in Bundesfodder but struggled outside like many others.

If he really expects double to Ibra he better whip out his 5in wiener and hope management likes pocket rockets because none of his accomplishments add up.

Life may not be a competition but sport sure is. He will take 3.5 mill or look for a pundit gig on Paramount +
I feel so attacked by this post :D

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
So we've got grandpa in here too? Now I'm feel really sorry if any of RnB's member attacking Zlatan's age

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Primavera-Femminile-2021-22.jpg

must be one from the women's primavera

Meh, sports women (or Female teen) just don't tingle my sense.

Is it because of:
A. I'm getting used to women with make up/filters
B. They're just too masculine (Samu seems more feminine)
C. I love my wife waay too much
D. All of the above
Which one?

(p.s I'm quite sure I'm no homo)

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
for the sake of leafs sanity, please get us a player paolo. even if it's some kid from second division bundesfodder ffs do anything
Loan with option to buy for 100m, so that it looks like a "statement signing", but which we are not gonna take.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
i'm watching an old Milan Napoli game on Milan TV with stars like Piatek, Suso, Cutrone, Rodriguez, Mussachio and Borini
I know Iranians like torture, but still... why do this to yourself?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barca are a club who have kicked out Maradona & R9... at 34 yrs of age Barca more than willingly let a shagged Messi leave. We Lost a 21yo in-house prodigy to fecking PSG. You dont see a difference?

Sure, laugh all you want at torres... but can you laugh at their 55m?
Barca kicked out... who?

Barca sold R9 because they were a small club at the time, and Inter (lol INTER) outmuscled them. Maradona hated Barca and Napoli outmatched them. Barca was a shitstain of a club before their best period the last 10 years.

Barca begged Messi to stay, like... what the fuck are you even talking about? They thought he'd play for free for them, lol.

A prodigy who is on the bench, lol. When did Maradona or R9 get benched? Maignan is better than Donna, kid can't handle crosses, lol, and you want to call him a prodigy? He's a great keeper, but the kid is riding the bench.

I'm glad Barca got Torres. Milan spent 70m in a winter transfer window a little while ago, didn't do shit.

Let's see if Barca can over the might of Sevilla and Real Betis for a top 4 spot so they don't start the death spiral.

Go twerk for Man Utd, you've spent the same as Man City and have done nothing but be a laughing stock, have the audacity to talk to me about Donna, you lot lost Pogba and then paid 100m for him, and now you're about to lose him again.

Trying to pretend that Barca kicked out Messi? Fucking lol.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Right now I can understand the pessimism given certain negotiations of current players and targets. Trickier process now as players and their agents hold all the cards.

I understand the path Milan are on yes it is frustrating that spending is being controlled the way it is and it severely restricts Milan’s options.

If ye are frustrated imagine how frustrated Maldini and Massara are! They are identifying targets but can’t get near them financially. Taking this into consideration give both of them a lot of credit - they are doing what can under very strict ownership.

I believe in a year Maldini and Massara will fix our problems of the RW, FW, and CB with long term quality solutions. Pioli is doing very well considering the restrictions and in time the foundations being built on and added to over the next year will pay dividends. Milan need a much better run in the champions league that will help immensely.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
you think they are not? or you mean high together? and do a podcast :eek: million dollar idea
Leaf smokes. Sam no.

Id pay for the Podcast

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A team where Rivaldo couldn't even make it? Yeah it's just the best team ever

Also that Juve line up is very Beta
Yep special team that 2003 Milan. Can't dream of a better path to CL glory too - I mean beating Real, Ajax last minute, thrashing Bayern, then Inter in the semi finals, then Juve in the final. How do you get any better than that?

But I guess for the general football public, if Real were able to overcome Juve, a Milan vs Real CL final would have been a marketer's dream. The only thing is Milan might have to play in red and black, instead of white (not sure how they determine the kits).

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Also the worst CL final ever would have been Juve vs Inter 🤮

There was so much riding on that CL campaign. Imagine the commode in the build-up to the semi finals haha

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Franck Kessie leaving the pitch in tears clearly shows he was playing all this time worried about getting injured.

Fuck this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule