The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kulusevski looks shit to me, not that I follow him a lot but always looks terrible. I don't see any upgrade over Messias/Saele there. I´d even have more hope for Bernadeschi who imo is a good footballer but got ruined by too big a contract too soon. Not that I want him, just in comparison.

Anyone ever mock them as a loan army club?
Loaning army :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

His heart was bruised by reality that Milan may not gonna get him
No, that was just MilanLab preparing him already for his numerous injuries he'd only receive here. A warning shot.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Kulusevski looks shit to me, not that I follow him a lot but always looks terrible. I don't see any upgrade over Messias/Saele there. I´d even have more hope for Bernadeschi who imo is a good footballer but got ruined by too big a contract too soon. Not that I want him, just in comparison.

Loaning army :lol:
But Kuluvski replacing Samu is a bet that I would take

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I doutb juve would let Kulusevski to go to us
I'd take him on loan with option

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Diaz did great job marking locateli and making him useless. Maybe try the same thing with brozovic?

Inter leaves way too much space in the back when they re chasing goal, so hitting them on counter isnt bad plan.
Who ll start, rebic or giroud? Any predicitons?

Probably Ibra if he’s healthy, Giroud otherwise. Rebic would be wildcard off the bench. Id start Leao Ibra Saele and switch them out at 65 for Rebic Giroud Messias.
Id love a big 60 minutes from Ibra. He went from playing solid 45-60minute games to slow walking 90minute games.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Why would Juve loan us Kulusevski after Chiesa's out for the rest of the season?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Come on this is a ridiculous statement from someone so level headed. He was subbed not injured meaning he would be back next match, he’s injury meant he’s tournament is over even if Ivory Coast made it to the final for example. Especially if it was/ is serious.
Fair enough. I actually didn’t see the game or his reaction. Assumed it was from the injury as I’ve noticed him be far less physical this season so he doesn’t get hurt.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Samu, I don't really know if he will leave. Spanish clubs will only offer loan with option, and we'd be paying part of his salaries.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Idk what's worse. Kulusevski, bernardeschi, or that you willingly watch Juventus
I watch Lazio, Atalanta , Roma, Inter, Napoli, Juventus matches beetween them, because of that I can say Kuluseski < Bernardeschi. Either of them I dont want see in Milan shirt. We need futuristic or proven Super Sayan RW.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I watch Lazio, Atalanta , Roma, Inter, Napoli, Juventus matches beetween them, because of that I can say Kuluseski < Bernardeschi. Either of them I dont want see in Milan shirt. We need futuristic or proven Super Sayan RW.
Good to know when we need some insight on their form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule