Milan Legend
Reaction score
1643292841626.png

brooklyn-nine.gif

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Our 3rd jersey looks awesome from the back. I am not a fan of the front though. Why couldn't they have just made it simpler? Nearly every black jersey we've had has been so great. This one is a trainwreck in the front.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Allegri is a lot more talented as a coach than Kulusevski as a footballer
Pirlo> Allegri. Juventus was somehow watchable. For me it wont be suprise Juventus will be outside top 4. Vlachovic is not the answer.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our 3rd jersey looks awesome from the back. I am not a fan of the front though. Why couldn't they have just made it simpler? Nearly every black jersey we've had has been so great. This one is a trainwreck in the front.

I would love it if they made it a bit more like the 2nd ones from the NTs at the Euros. Especially with the club badge in the center. That really is the biggest let down, leaving away the club badge and instead making the spelled out "AC Milan" so humongous.

Right now I don't like either of the three designs particularly. I don't like the stripes of our 1st kit at all, and that crema-white of the 2nd one looks like literally washed up.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I liked Kulusevski at Atalanta. Juve is terrible so he might bounce back with us.
Decent addition.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pirlo> Allegri. Juventus was somehow watchable. For me it wont be suprise Juventus will be outside top 4. Vlachovic is not the answer.
Watchability is a different argument, but Allegri is one of the best coaches for the defensive phase. His positive play is nothing special, but at least he has a standout strength.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Marchetti: "Milan-Thiaw: operazione difficile​

There’s the word

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Feels like forever since we last extended a key player. It almost feels like a new signing to be honest.
IMO this is the first “real” extension (for a player with many clubs interested, unlike salad) if its true.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I feel we assign great numbers too casually. Brahim and cuckan with #10, many losers with #9 and now Kaka number. Would be amazing if he turns out to be kaka level talent but he needs to earn it. Really like that Sandro took permission from Gattuso before taking it and so far on track to justify

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we retire all numbers with important players attached there wouldn't be any remotely low numbers left.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I will take back all the nasty things Is aid about Lucci if he pulls this off

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Ibra wasn't the starter. Rebic was. What you got bozo brain?
Dont know, but you sure might wanna check yours?

Rebic was a desparation situation CF when both Ibra and Giroud were out. Rebic isnt our starting CF and he never was.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
You right I was wrong.

He should be our cf, played our best with rebic and leao up front

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Dejan Kulusevski 🇸🇪 :

1) Juventus want to loan him out
2) Has been proposed to Milan
3) The player has refused to go to Everton

Listened to Longo’s Instagram Live this is what his main points were.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan has already identified the replacement of Franck Kessie, whose future appears increasingly distant from Milanello. According to Corriere della Sera, this is the current Lille midfielder, Renato Sanches. The Portuguese is assisted by Jorge Mendes, the same super agent who looks after the interests of Rafael Leao, the latter close to being renewed with the Rossoneri club.

Sven Botman at Milan, not now but in June. According to what was reported by Milannews.it, the Rossoneri club would in fact already have an agreement with the player who, in turn, would have gladly consented to the transfer to Milan; also with Lille the road seems well drawn, with an operation that could cost about 30 million euros. All in Maignan mode: in the wake of what happened to the French goalkeeper a year ago, Milan will try to close the Botman deal as soon as possible in order to have him already available in the summer. In a nutshell, there is still nothing defined, but Milan would like to arrive in the summer with everything ready for the new defender.

Double shot from Lille this summer?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Yeah...lets get more Juve trash

If you guys thought Suso was slow on the wing, cant wait till you watch Kulusevski

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
First Serbian player to wear red and black. I don't count Kerkez because he is still a primavera player.
Welcome Marko.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dejan Kulusevski 🇸🇪 :

1) Juventus want to loan him out
2) Has been proposed to Milan
3) The player has refused to go to Everton

Listened to Longo’s Instagram Live this is what his main points were.
Here's Longo's article...

THE SITUATION - According to what has been learned from Calciomercato.com, none of the parties in dispute denies the possible blow and, above all, the contacts made in the last few hours. As mentioned, Juve considers Kulusevski to be an outgoing name, on the condition of a profitable offer. The Juventus club can also open to loans (6 or 18 months) with the obligation of conditional redemption and has not placed particular restrictions on Milan, a club with which it has closed several transactions in the past. Paid 35 million euros plus bonuses two years ago, just in January, he did not win against Juventus, which now listens to possible buyers and makes an evaluation similar to the starting cost. There was a first contact between the agent of the Swedish class of 2000 and Milan, but only in the next few hours it will be possible to understand if this approach can turn into a real negotiation.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: vB9

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah...lets get more Juve trash

If you guys thought Suso was slow on the wing, cant wait till you watch Kulusevski

if he can recapture his Parma form he would fit the current system like a glove

no harm in a loan+option

could even be an alternative to Diaz

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'd lie if I said I didn't think this was a little exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule