You are totally right here.
Leao is en route to becoming special
Calabria is great
Theo is....well Theo ❤️
Diaz had been growing up until covid
Lord Tonali of course is fantastic
And ppl seem to be sleeping on Saelemakers...who can be great

Our kids are really a bright spot. No arguments there
I know you and @MilanMB don't see eye to eye... but that's no reason to leave out his son, Kalulu. :o

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
man, if we manage to sign kulusevski AND offload samu....AND sign botman and sanches for the summer..that would be pretty fuckin cool

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diaz, Theo, Tomori, Saele, Tonali, Leao, Calabria... Donnarumma.

All of them got called up for their Senior NT once they arrived and/or grew at and with Milan.

And more will follow.

It is sad that in today's football only new, glitzy and overpriced toys seem to be able to ignite the passion of the fans.

When Kalulu joined us two years ago for 1M straight from Lyon's B team without ever having played a minute for their senior team, we were laughed at. Today, the boy plays as if he has done nothing else all his life but stand in the defence of one of the most prestigious clubs in the world - at the age of 21! Only... Apart from a few passionate fans, nobody cares. Instead, the end of the world is imminent because Juve just bought a player for an exorbitant 75M and we didn't.

"No, no, it has nothing to do with Juve!"

Oh, no? We've all been here for the last few days. The insults against management and Maldini have just shot through the roof in the last couple of hours, in fact since it became clear that Juve were likely to close the deal for Vlahovic soon and Inter their deal for the perennially injured Gosens. So you don't have to fool me.

The fact is: at the moment, far too many fans are looking at what others are doing. They forget what our project is. Or simply make fun of it. TrUsT tHe pLaN and so. You should be proud of our boys. Of what an incredible development they have gone through in the last 24 months. Of the fact that our project is unique and is praised by many, including Jürgen Klopp. Of the fact that no other team in Europe's Top 4 leagues as young as ours is even playing in the CL, not to mention fighting for the Scudetto...

... and ask yourselves why it is that we seem to have the right conditions for young players. It's certainly not because the management doesn't know what it's doing, no?

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I mean, sorry if I'm exhausting the Kalulu argument, but when Juve fans brag and mock us with 75M Vlahovic, we should be like who's that supposedly Dybala prodigy who our 1M Kalulu dude totally shat on? Who was he?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Longo: Info #Kulusevski : conversation between the parties confirmed. At the moment what blocks the opening of a real negotiation is not so much the formula as the ransom figure considered too high. Let's see in the next few hours
@cmdotcom

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
I used to feel bad for Casti. That game he came in and played well and then cried, fine.

However, have some fucking pride as a footballer and go somewhere you will play. It’s getting embarrassing, every window he makes it difficult to facilitate a move away.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Longo: Info #Kulusevski : conversation between the parties confirmed. At the moment what blocks the opening of a real negotiation is not so much the formula as the ransom figure considered too high. Let's see in the next few hours
@cmdotcom
it won't happen
it's a shame, because he fits our style perfectly

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very pro kulu if the deal makes sense, two year loan even would be sick.

Load up on all the young talent pls

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@cmdotcom

I'd be partially scared, partially excited. Excited obviously because of the shier talent he showed at Parma. Scared because we have a very bad trackrecord with Juve player coming into our direction.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't want to be the told you guy but I did say that Kessie warrants a bigger wage than Theo or Benna cause he's far more proven & had a high profile since Atalanta days. Doesn't change he's a cunt and can fuck off sooner rather than later

Theo as I thought renews at 4m, not Mugabe wages (6ish). Ben will renew at 3m not more. Leao will prob get the most tbf

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[Santi Aouna] Faivre has found an agreement with Lyon. The player's entourage is confident in this case. Brest has started research for a potential successor. Lyon are studying different ways to replace Guimarães, including Ellyes Skhiri

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don´t believe in Kulu but if they really like him a loan + option would be ok, hell no to an obligation though.
I´d rather see us try a loan + option for someone else.
Also let's not forget that we are potentially helping Juve with that deal.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Losing Faivre is sad. Was my number one pick. AM/RW he can play both…. And he looks magical on the ball

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't want to be the told you guy but I did say that Kessie warrants a bigger wage than Theo or Benna cause he's far more proven & had a high profile since Atalanta days. Doesn't change he's a cunt and can fuck off sooner rather than later

Theo as I thought renews at 4m, not Mugabe wages (6ish). Ben will renew at 3m not more. Leao will prob get the most tbf
Very wrong. Theo is a much bigger player

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
I used to feel bad for Casti. That game he came in and played well and then cried, fine.

However, have some fucking pride as a footballer and go somewhere you will play. It’s getting embarrassing, every window he makes it difficult to facilitate a move away.
he's a cunt. simple as that.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
#Kulusevski proposed at #Milan but at the moment there are no conditions to open a negotiation, both for the formula and for the economic demands of #Juventus . We'll see if anything changes. Hard. [Vitiello]

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Vitiello: #Kulusevski proposed at #Milan but at the moment there are no conditions to open a negotiation, both for the formula and for the economic demands of #Juventus . We'll see if anything changes. Hard.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Allenamento_20.jpg

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
You are totally right here.
Leao is en route to becoming special
Calabria is great
Theo is....well Theo ❤️
Diaz had been growing up until covid
Lord Tonali of course is fantastic
And ppl seem to be sleeping on Saelemakers...who can be great

Our kids are really a bright spot. No arguments there
So... THE PLAN IS WORKING?!!!?! :eek:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Theo is in the top 3 in his position... in the world.

Kessie wants more money than Salah currently gets at Liverpool. He wants more money than Rodri, he wants more than Fabinho, I know I beat this drum but it's like... we've seen him against Fabinho, and Fabinho toyed with him. He didn't even look like he belonged there. He was poor.

Kessie doesn't warrant a bigger wage than Theo, I don't think many here would agree with you.

I don't think Kessie has played like a 5m player. Barella gets that, and that little goblin performs. Kessie has had what, 4 good games this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule