The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Vitiello: #Kulusevski proposed at #Milan but at the moment there are no conditions to open a negotiation, both for the formula and for the economic demands of #Juventus . We'll see if anything changes. Hard.
was there ever an easy negotiation for this club? :lol: even getting some bundesfodder kid is hard

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I used to feel bad for Casti. That game he came in and played well and then cried, fine.

However, have some fucking pride as a footballer and go somewhere you will play. It’s getting embarrassing, every window he makes it difficult to facilitate a move away.
i would stay at milanello for as long as possible

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MN: juve wants 18 months of loan with adjustment and redemption obligation.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Faivre > Kulusevski.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Losing Faivre is sad. Was my number one pick. AM/RW he can play both…. And he looks magical on the ball
did you even know about him before he got linked to us?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allenamento_20.jpg

How can't you fall in love with this sympathetic crazy terror boys 😊.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Valencia sold one of their RMS to Atleti so it'd make sense

You won't find a better place than that Samu just gtfo

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Kulusevski is not slow, no idea how anyone might say that. His main problem is that he plays individually, not as part of the collective.

I don't know who those people are - I never liked his game and didn't see much upside in him but I will sure take a loan with option because the past windows have shown me we aren't planning to spend significantly in that position.

If he becomes a Rebic type on the right then perfect. If not send him back the same way they are planning to do with Messias.
He'd be our most physical option from the wing. He'd also be the most creative. 10 goals and 9 assists at a bottom half team as a 19 yo? And you don't think he's got ability? I can see him matching Leao's stats for goals and assists.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You know, there's an element to the Botman and Sanches rumors that keep bothering me. Why would there be so much chatter about players who would cost quite a bit?

Vlasic, Correa, those were not invented stories, they were true, but we just didn't see eye-to-eye on the evaluations. Correa would be a great RW for us, but whatever, I'm thinking: why in the fuck would we go to Lille for Sanches and Botman, what is the reason?

So Leao lost his appeal, and he'll probably have to appeal to the Portuguese Supreme Court, maybe he'll take it to an EU court, who knows. But. I would imagine if you're Leao, you can bring in Lille because they financially benefited from what happened. We aren't on the hook, because we paid Lille money, but Lille can be liable to Sporting for the money they made.

I bring this up because, I'm fucking so confused as to why Botman and Sanches, two expensive players, why would Milan be serious about either of them, or both?

And then it clicked, Lille are going to be on the hook for Leao's sale. The new ownership doesn't matter, the club will be able to be brought in as a third party, I'd be surprised if Leao's legal team doesn't do that, and I imagine that might be a place from which we can negotiate with them.

Anyway, it's just a theory, but if I was in Milan and Elliott's position, I'd use that pressure point, especially if Lille have some sort of percentage of a Leao sale, as Leao is probably not going to be bearing the brunt of this decision himself, Lille are going to be dragged into it.

Again, all speculation.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You know, there's an element to the Botman and Sanches rumors that keep bothering me. Why would there be so much chatter about players who would cost quite a bit?

Vlasic, Correa, those were not invented stories, they were true, but we just didn't see eye-to-eye on the evaluations. Correa would be a great RW for us, but whatever, I'm thinking: why in the fuck would we go to Lille for Sanches and Botman, what is the reason?

So Leao lost his appeal, and he'll probably have to appeal to the Portuguese Supreme Court, maybe he'll take it to an EU court, who knows. But. I would imagine if you're Leao, you can bring in Lille because they financially benefited from what happened. We aren't on the hook, because we paid Lille money, but Lille can be liable to Sporting for the money they made.

I bring this up because, I'm fucking so confused as to why Botman and Sanches, two expensive players, why would Milan be serious about either of them, or both?

And then it clicked, Lille are going to be on the hook for Leao's sale. The new ownership doesn't matter, the club will be able to be brought in as a third party, I'd be surprised if Leao's legal team doesn't do that, and I imagine that might be a place from which we can negotiate with them.

Anyway, it's just a theory, but if I was in Milan and Elliott's position, I'd use that pressure point, especially if Lille have some sort of percentage of a Leao sale, as Leao is probably not going to be bearing the brunt of this decision himself, Lille are going to be dragged into it.

Again, all speculation.

I love you Sam, but this is very speculative indeed :D.

I admit tho that I'm not very familiar with the case. Leao is getting the highest and most brutal fine I have ever seen for a player leaving his club under shady circumstances. Why? Why not the rest of the bunch who left Sporting too under the seemingly very same circumstances?

And, my God, there were serious issues with fans invading Sportings training facilities, threatening the players lives on a constant base, no? How's that not an issue, obviously?

Maybe someone who's actually familiar with this process and all the surroundings care to explain? Or is it me overseeing the obvious?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Again, all speculation.
260CC09F-DB06-400E-9125-5FAF2FA1A462.jpeg

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,

Again, all speculation.

Interesting theory and not that uncommon in civil law jurisdictions, we refer to it as an “intervention d’un tiers” here. The defendant can try to force them to partake in the proceedings and the judge will then make a determination (they can even be added as a co-defendant). Other times they are simply a “mise en cause”, an interested party whom the litigious matter impacts in some way shape or form.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I totally forgot about Vlasic. Hasn’t done anything at west ham

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Pellegatti: “Kulusevski will not come to Milan. Illusion that lasted a few hours "

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would not mind Bajrami for Samu if we can't get Kulu

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Pellegatti: “Kulusevski will not come to Milan. Illusion that lasted a few hours ”

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I forgot about the forum today.
I guess its not too late to post my nonsense

2E984A7B-8EB7-4FD1-9D60-F21D9E1F9552.jpeg

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Interesting theory and not that uncommon in civil law jurisdictions, we refer to it as an “intervention d’un tiers” here. The defendant can try to force them to partake in the proceedings and the judge will then make a determination (they can even be added as a co-defendant). Other times they are simply a “mise en cause”, an interested party whom the litigious matter impacts in some way shape or form.
As far as Leao goes, I don't see how Lille isn't dragged into this. In common law jurisdictions, Lille being dragged into this would be a near-certainty.

Whether Milan can use this as a means of negotiating, is speculation, and would require inside information, but it seems to me like the strongest rationale. Unless Lille have simply become our favorite club to do business with.
I love you Sam, but this is very speculative indeed :D.

I admit tho that I'm not very familiar with the case. Leao is getting the highest and most brutal fine I have ever seen for a player leaving his club under shady circumstances. Why? Why not the rest of the bunch who left Sporting too under the seemingly very same circumstances?

And, my God, there were serious issues with fans invading Sportings training facilities, threatening the players lives on a constant base, no? How's that not an issue, obviously?

Maybe someone who's actually familiar with this process and all the surroundings care to explain? Or is it me overseeing the obvious?
I imagine that the reason why Leao is the one targeted is because he's the one who has value and maybe the only one where big money was made, I don't know who the other players are, but I would think he's the one with the most money. If another player was sold for more, they'd go after him too.

I am surprised that being attacked physically is not grounds to terminate a contract. They're not fining him, they're trying to give Sporting compensation because his release clause was 45m and the court wants to give Sporting something for losing out on the chance to make money on him. It seems to be something that someone familiar with Portuguese law would have to answer, and I am certainly not.

I agree, it's speculation, but I'm trying to figure out why we are going to Lille.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Status
Not open for further replies.