& 7 M / year for Dusan which is kinda dumb

Next extension he ll want 10 M

Assuming he will do well…

Under allegri
giphy.gif

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
40 million?? Youd have to be insane. 20 to 25 million max and thats on loan with option considering he’s had only one good season.

Juve are dilusional. How much do they think they can sell de ligt for? 120million? They’ll struggle to move a lot of players because of high wages and insane transfer fees.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
40 million?? Youd have to be insane. 20 to 25 million max and thats on loan with option considering he’s had only one good season.

Juve are dilusional. How much do they think they can sell de ligt for? 120million? They’ll struggle to move a lot of players because of high wages and insane transfer fees.
Even 20 m is way too much. Who would pay that for him? Maybe New castle

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If they price kulushit 40 then tonali and theo are 140, each.

Only stupid here s us who re dealing with them at all. Jusr raid france where u can find talent everywhere.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Would not mind Bajrami for Samu if we can't get Kulu

Stop hoping that we sign specific players. With our new mgmt, I just say "I hope we sign our 4th unknown target if we can't sign our top 3 unknown targets". These journalists never get any of our signings right until it's pretty much wrapped up lol

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Cant wait for renato sanchez to bully everyone in Italy

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fuck Juve.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
NonEvoluto: The salary that the young Marko #Lazetic will receive by wearing the Rossoneri will be #500mila euros per year with annual increases of 10%. Operation carried out in great secrecy with the mediation of Sergio #Berti . #Calciomercato

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
The #Inter is the promised land of #Scamacca . Not in January, but in summer: close contacts for 3 months and total satisfaction. We talk about it live @tvdellosport

Pedulla

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Kulu demands are completely detached from reality :lol:
40m for that fraud :lol::lol::lol::lol:
We could probably get Orsolini and Bajrami for that :fp:

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
I also was stocked on Faivre, but after his summer shenanigans Lord Maldini decided to drop the peasant.
And rube demands for Kulu hahaha I just cant stop laughing, it could have been okaish for free loan with option for ~18-20, now it is an insult.
Well folks, I guess we're fine as we are and already competitive, thats all for this mercato.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
So the only reinforcement we got was some random primevera kid from Serbia.

Beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
You dont fecking downthumb CM... guy is a Mount Olympus level member.

Zvoneontology

Primavera
Reaction score
Cant wait for renato sanchez to bully everyone in Italy

Am I the only here not that keen on Renato Sanches? Don't get me wrong, he's an excellent player, but his extensive injury history is worrying. He was out for a whopping 163 days and missed 26 competitive games in the previous two seasons. This season alone, he has already missed 11 games and was out 59 days. The last thing we need is another injury prone player to derail our footballing ambitions.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Am I the only here not that keen on Renato Sanches? Don't get me wrong, he's an excellent player, but his extensive injury history is worrying. He was out for a whopping 163 days and missed 26 competitive games in the previous two seasons. This season alone, he has already missed 11 games and was out 59 days. The last thing we need is another injury prone player to derail our footballing ambitions.
also me.
176 cm? :ibralol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
apparently juve will pay 70mil fee + 5 mil bonuses + around 15mil agent fees for vlahovic..so that's 90mil if all bonuses are activated :lol:
Beggars laughing at spenders

lol-harvey.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Since we're only buying for next season, lets ask juve if they'd sell us Chiesa's card... cost price, of course.

Last edited:

Finror

Casual AC Milan connoisseur
Reaction score
"His future will be defined in the coming days" aka "I don't have any clue about anything but want to write some shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.