The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
I would play Maignan; Calabria, Kalulu, Romagnoli, Theo; Bennacer, Tonali; Saeles, Kessie, Leao; Ibra against Inter. Let Kessie fuck with Brozovic and occupy him, provide steel, and that way, you can bring on Krunic for Bennacer, if he tires out, bring on Messias for Alexis if he runs out of gas, and you want to attack more, pull Kessie back into the mid if you want, and then Rebic can provide the extra push after Leao gases out, before Giroud to take over for Ibra. Bakayoko to destroy if needed.
I don’t want Kessie starting anymore for us. His head is clearly elsewhere. I’d rather play someone who loves this shirt over a mercenary who is just protecting himself for his next paycheck and doesn’t care about what happens to Milan.

Motivation is a powerful tool

Give me a motivated loyal servant like krunic at AM over an unmotivated snake like Kessie any day of the week

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
At this point, the players who will make me sad if they leave/not extend is only Maignan, Tomori, and Tonali. A proffesional that combine perfect skill with perfect mentality. Glad they only just started running on their contract.

*ps : Leao is not on my list because he's black (according to RnB's Anti-Racist Racist-Community)

Last edited:

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
At this point, the players who will make me sad if they leave/not extend is only Maignan, Tomori, and Tonali. A proffesional that combine perfect skill with perfect mentality. Glad they only just started running on their contract.

*ps : Leao is not on my list because he's black (according to RnB's Anti-Racist Racist-Community)
Emm leao the only attacker who create goal chances is not your sad list?

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Emm leao the only attacker who create goal chances is not your sad list?
Suso is the best attacking threat on his era but I don't rate him.

Gnoli is the best CB in banter era and still I don't rate him.

Balloteli is the top scorer in his short stint here, but I'm not even a bit feel sad when he's leaving.

Rebic who's got better output than Leao last season, for sure wouldn't make make sad when he choose to leave.

There's more than just performance who made fans loving you.

Maignan, Tomori, and Tonali is a players that I don't want to swap with any other players in the world. While for Leao, I can make a not to long list of players who I'll happily swap with.

Last edited:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Kulusevski is a beast. 40 million is too much to give to a rival team, but let’s not underestimate the player

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
juve paid at least 35m for him, of course they won't let him go for less
But I'd take it if it's loan with option. He might be worth it

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
juve paid at least 35m for him, of course they won't let him go for less
But I'd take it if it's loan with option. He might be worth it
Why not? Seems like they overpaid massively why should another team bail them out with the same crazy valuation?

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Loan + option/dry loan in the end would only mean developing yuve player (if we don't take the option to buy). We need to make sure that we want to live with him for next 5 years or not, because I'm sure Moncada still have many magical names on his notebook

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Kulu definitely not worth 40M.
It's like they want to sell him for more in order to balance their books for the Vlahovic buy.
Imagine if they can't do it, they can't afford to grab Vlahovic.
Or if they buy him and can't match the sales, get in trouble with FFP next season (hopefully without CL money too).

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kulu definitely not worth 40M.
It's like they want to sell him for more in order to balance their books for the Vlahovic buy.
Imagine if they can't do it, they can't afford to grab Vlahovic.
Or if they buy him and can't match the sales, get in trouble with FFP next season (hopefully without CL money too).
rube1.png

Its part of their 400M injection to cover losses and improve squad.
Imagine if they miss top 4 lol.
Doubt they ll spend big again in summer. They have to pay 50 for chiesa. What re chances they dont buy him at all?

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
View attachment 1214

Doubt they ll spend big again in summer. They have to pay 50 for chiesa. What re chances they dont buy him at all?
Riches can do anything unimaginable to the poor

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Why not? Seems like they overpaid massively why should another team bail them out with the same crazy valuation?
Indeed. I dont see anyone paying that for him

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Its good that we arent going for Kulu. If we would sign him this forum would instantly make up some cringy pun and rename him Kulushameski or Kuluslutsky or something as soon as he would have one bad game.

Not worth it.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've said it many times. For me Vlahovic is a donkey. He goes missing way too often for a player worth that much. Transfer fee + commission + wages over 4.5 years is over 150 m. Absolutely ridiculous especially when he had only 1.5 years left of contract. And I don't think he will solve their issues. Their team is kind of dysfunctional and unbalanced. Their midfield and defense are ass and Vlahovic is not going to change that.

Kulusevski is big yes from me, but only for the right price. Anything over 30 m is ridiculous. 25-26 m is his true market value, but it is never going to happen since there are always stupid PL teams willing to overspend out of desperation.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
View attachment 1214

Even if they don't buy chiesa, chances of us hijacking that deal is too risky. Chiesa is very good, but the ACL injury makes it a very risky business. He may never come back as the same player again.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
Kulusevski is a big no if Juve's demands are too unrealistic. They paid too much for him, and we should not be the ones financing their loss (and indirectly the Vlahovic transfer). If the price is realistic, a loan + option to buy would be a very good deal for us, but I doubt that Juve will agree to this.

Personally, I have already given up on the Scudetto though I still have a tiny hope heading into new match days. But realistically, the race is over and Inter are too strong to give up that many points. The important thing now is to stay in the top 4 and go all in for the new season. Consequently, the objective is rather to strengthen the team during the summer with important transfers instead of buying big this winter. Currently, we have the team to finish in the top 4. I know that this is a looser mentality, but I cannot have high hopes for the Scudetto anymore this season as the disappointment after lost points is too difficult to cope with.

Hopefully, we can beat Inter to make it more exciting, but I cannot give myself false hope anymore.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
kulu joined Juve for 35M and they want 40M when he has been a bust?

Fuck that club.
I remember when they signed Demiral for 28m and we were linked to him 6 months after, they asked for 40m when he hardly played any games.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kulusevski is a big no if Juve's demands are too unrealistic. They paid too much for him, and we should not be the ones financing their loss (and indirectly the Vlahovic transfer). If the price is realistic, a loan + option to buy would be a very good deal for us, but I doubt that Juve will agree to this.

Personally, I have already given up on the Scudetto though I still have a tiny hope heading into new match days. But realistically, the race is over and Inter are too strong to give up that many points. The important thing now is to stay in the top 4 and go all in for the new season. Consequently, the objective is rather to strengthen the team during the summer with important transfers instead of buying big this winter. Currently, we have the team to finish in the top 4. I know that this is a looser mentality, but I cannot have high hopes for the Scudetto anymore this season as the disappointment after lost points is too difficult to cope with.

Hopefully, we can beat Inter to make it more exciting, but I cannot give myself false hope anymore.
Hope isn't false because Inter are better. Imagine Inter with our injuries and refs, while we coast through the season with barely any missing players. They'd be the ones losing hope. Maybe it's a coincidence that we have so many injuries and they don't, maybe it's other factors like training and preparation. Who knows. But overall on a level playing field, they're not better than us.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hope isn't false because Inter are better. Imagine Inter with our injuries and refs, while we coast through the season with barely any missing players. They'd be the ones losing hope. Maybe it's a coincidence that we have so many injuries and they don't, maybe it's other factors like training and preparation. Who knows. But overall on a level playing field, they're not better than us.
They have no injuries so they are better than us.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Daniel could go on loan to Spal to get more playing time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule