The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Maybe it's just on loan, and media trying to create drama? I'd wait until it's official. Weird if it's permanent, means we have to bring someone else in as FBT doesn't cut it.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Vitiello: For Milos #Kerkez permanent transfer to Az Alkmaar, medical examinations with the Dutch club have already been scheduled. #AzAlkmaar

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Vitiello: For Milos #Kerkez permanent transfer to Az Alkmaar, medical examinations with the Dutch club have already been scheduled. #AzAlkmaar
WADEFAAAAAKKK. THEY TOLD HIM THAT HE WOULD BE THEO UNDERSTUDY, AND YET THEY SIGNED A "FODDER". I WOULD MOVE TOO IF I WAS HIM.

Last edited:

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
kerkez leaving can only mean theo's staying for lifetime here:star: hence poor kid won't see many minutes. better going to another club

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
remember that friendly in summer, when Kerkez scored 2 goals
I hope they inclided buy-back option

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No one knows how either of FBT and Kerkez will develop, FBT is only here for half a season and played like 500min for us, writing him off is a bit pre mature.
Kerkez in comparison doesn't even have a professional game so 2m is not a bad deal, compared to FBT for 5m with over 100 league 1 games and Senegal experience, that's quite a good offer. I don´t want him out but 2m for a player unrelated to the first team is good.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
2m for Kerkez, Samu leaving, Daniel on loan? We have Saele+Messias RW but are now very thin at AM with Diaz underperforming... please Paolo, gift us someone :o

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
With Samu, I will actually only accept it when it's official.

I've been hurt before.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2m capital gain?

giphy.gif

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No buy-back option according to Longo
They don't believe in this kid
or desperate to make capital gain

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Cutrones fathers funeral?

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Hope it's for 18 months/2 years. 6 month is not long enough for him to develop (maybe if he starts 15-20 games, but probably not)
Keeping Malda while selling Kerkez. FFFFFF*******

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
You're telling me there is a hope that we'll bring new player, if Samu and Daniele leave? :sipioli:

Although, having D. Maldini in the team and not having him in the team... is pretty much the same. :o So I have to lower my expectations about bringing in new players.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Totally surprised by the Kerkez news, never thought we'd sell him. I thought he'd be our (back-up) LB for the future.
Doesn't make much sense to sell him, I do think he can be a great player. Maybe it has something to do with Theo's renewal, that he won't have any chance of promotion to first team or regular playing time as long as Theo is here and we/he decided to sell. Otherwise I don't understand why we would let him go if he's a promising player.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Totally surprised by the Kerkez news, never thought we'd sell him. I thought he'd be our (back-up) LB for the future.
Doesn't make much sense to sell him, I do think he can be a great player. Maybe it has something to do with Theo's renewal, that he won't have any chance of promotion to first team or regular playing time as long as Theo is here and we/he decided to sell. Otherwise I don't understand why we would let him go if he's a promising player.
Saw Theo renew and thought "Fuck, now I'll never have a starting spot." and decided he wanted out. I'd guess he wants consistent football and a chance to be a starter within the next year. Not happening with Theo renewing.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
If we truly believed in him, we would've trusted him with the minutes Toure got.
I think we could've loaned him out too.
I remember when the management first signed - seeing a lot of youth signings. Seems a lot of them have already left and we haven't kept up with signing any more?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Rnb: pls leave

Samu:

CCGUPbpWEAEDv7V.jpg

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we truly believed in him, we would've trusted him with the minutes Toure got.
I think we could've loaned him out too.
I remember when the management first signed - seeing a lot of youth signings. Seems a lot of them have already left and we haven't kept up with signing any more?

Not true we’re still signing players, although some do seem on trial basis. Chaka, Nisalia and Bob Murphy** are the recent signings iirc.

Maybe its a case of us overhyping Kerkez. If you think about it, he never made the bench even during our defense injury crisis. The primavera is just a mystery to me at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.