The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
If this kid can't play on the right, then I don't get constant media linking with us.

It's not only that LW is our least worry, it's not worry at all.
He lost in the court is a worrying sign. He need bigger paycheck + sign-on bonus + father fee to pay his debt 😅

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
If Samu + Daniele leave, it must mean that a new player will come.

There is no chance that no one will come (or at least that's what I want to believe).
Having Krunić as backup option for Diaz is bad enough. Having him as ONLY option is even more ridiculous.
:ibralol::rebiC::ibraugh:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The red Swede is the only option. Pro Juve media can continue to posture. Fact of the matter, the zebra are soon to be 72 deep in the red.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
We undersell with Kerkez. Fucking noob move by management. That dude got massive potential. If you intend to sell just play him some minutes with the first team against relegation teams. Hype the shit out of him then sell. We got the leverage with age and ‘no reason’ for selling. So dumb. Minimal profits again. Again and again we just sell for peanuts. 😂😂😂

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With Samu and Maldini leaving that leaves things a little thin up top. Someone must be coming.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I used to feel bad for Casti. That game he came in and played well and then cried, fine.

However, have some fucking pride as a footballer and go somewhere you will play. It’s getting embarrassing, every window he makes it difficult to facilitate a move away.
I remember when Christian Poulsen wouldn't leave Juve. It didn't matter what team was interested, he just liked it there very much I suppose.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We undersell with Kerkez. Fucking noob move by management. That dude got massive potential. If you intend to sell just play him some minutes with the first team against relegation teams. Hype the shit out of him then sell. We got the leverage with age and ‘no reason’ for selling. So dumb. Minimal profits again. Again and again we just sell for peanuts. 😂😂😂
Maybe that's true but it's also true that they get to see him every day. We don't. Maybe he's good enough, maybe he's not. We don't know if he wants to leave even if we want him to stay. We can make a lot of assumptions, but at the end of the day we don't know.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Hope it happens

pippo-inzaghi-inzaghi-benevento.gif

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Samu, Daniel Maldini and Kerkez all outgoings? I must be sensing a signing just around the corner.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Selling Kerkez really is an odd operation. At least at first sight. Not because of the price. He's a Primavera product with 0 caps for Seniorteam. I don't know what people expected, really. Selling him for 5M? 10M? Unless you're not fabricating an operation with the famous bloated plusvalenze, that's never gonna happen.

What's odd tho is that the boy really seems to have talent and we really seemed to count on him someday. So I don't think management suddenly has changed its mind. It must be him who expressed the wish to go.

On the Castillejo and D. Maldini front: Both didn't really accumulate any amount of game time. So no need to replace them I guess, especially now, with even less games to play. My guess is this is rather adapting the roaster to this 2nd half of season (Castillejo) and give D. Maldini the proper game time needed to develop - homegrown quota doesn't matter right now as we're not playing any international cups for the remainder of the season.

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Why no buyback for Kerkez? Does he like Lazio or sth?

STILL hoping for Omeragic. Still.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Damn it! Kerkez was the one primavera player I was excited about!
But I always had this fear that he would leave…for the same reason I reply to people talking about signing Hickey: why would any developing talented young LB wanna be second to one of the best LB in the world (who’s signing a new deal). You will barely play. Playtime (regularly) is fundamental for development.

As a Milan fan, I feel how I feel about it. But the reality is, leaving is the best thing for his career. To make the progress to fulfill his potential.
Would have liked it being on loan, but it is what it is. We will lose some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule