The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
But I always had this fear that he would leave…for the same reason I reply to people talking about signing Hickey: why would any developing talented young LB wanna be second to one of the best LB in the world (who’s signing a new deal). You will barely play. Playtime (regularly) is fundamental for development.
From now on, if anyone ever complained about fodder-toure (or anything bad as his replacement), just quote this.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
He plays for the local club where I live currently. If he doesn't perform to your standards, I can go find him for you when he returns (and also measure him for you).
What do you mean by "measure" 😂

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Man, with Renato, Botman and maybe Belotti we would sweep Serie A with ease.
I start to think that we may get both Belotti and Origi.

The latter can play pretty much anywhere, but most importantly is good as action building winger.

Origi for offense, Saele or inshallah Sanches for more balanced play

We had a good luck with asymmetric wings...some 3 decades ago ;)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
He plays for the local club where I live currently. If he doesn't perform to your standards, I can go find him for you when he returns (and also measure him for you).
Always thought you were from Scotland.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I think milan last had an Irishman in the 1940s or smthng

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Damn it! Kerkez was the one primavera player I was excited about!
But I always had this fear that he would leave…for the same reason I reply to people talking about signing Hickey: why would any developing talented young LB wanna be second to one of the best LB in the world (who’s signing a new deal). You will barely play. Playtime (regularly) is fundamental for development.

As a Milan fan, I feel how I feel about it. But the reality is, leaving is the best thing for his career. To make the progress to fulfill his potential.
Would have liked it being on loan, but it is what it is. We will lose some.
But what if Theo actually leaves, which is probable given two reasons
1. We cant give him next extention (raise over 4m)
2. No trophy for next 3 years, he is leaving

If kerkez is that good to seriously thinking about wanting to challenge for first xi, why we sell for meagre 2m? We still consider buying out Messias

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Is Paolo trying to find Thiaow by selling Kerkez?
If that's true then that's a sad state of affairs.

Maybe it's as the reports say and he thinks he is ready for senior level football. He did seem much more impressive than most of the others in Primavera.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
But what if Theo actually leaves, which is probable given two reasons
1. We cant give him next extention (raise over 4m)
2. No trophy for next 3 years, he is leaving

If kerkez is that good to seriously thinking about wanting to challenge for first xi, why we sell for meagre 2m? We still consider buying out Messias

Dissociate your feelings as a fan and a player doing what’s best for his career.

If Theo leaves that’s Milan’s problem not Kerkez’s.
Kerkez’s problem, “I’m 18, ready to play pro football and get better. I’m not going to get it here, with the one of the best LB in my position” … simple

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
"i saw him playing twice in primavera and he was really good"

it doesn't matter, it's still a primavera team. bunch of children who will never be anything running around.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
always amazes me how people can be so upset about a player with zero minutes in a senior team
When you build up these super teams in your head saying most the team will be WC and we will have great backups at each position, things like these bring that crashing down 🤣🤣🤣

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
"i saw him playing twice in primavera and he was really good"

it doesn't matter, it's still a primavera team. bunch of children who will never be anything running around.
He played with senior team on FC Gyor

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
From now on, if anyone ever complained about fodder-toure (or anything bad as his replacement), just quote this.
Yup, Theo’s backup always going to be a person who is okay is playing very little. And that would mean not so great in quality.
Or it could be someone who gets minutes elsewhere on the pitch… like a Diallo.

Thinking some very talented young player or even a good LB would come and sit and watch Theo play 90% of the time is unrealistic.

There’s a reason Theo himself left Madrid … behind world class Marcelo (back then), if you’re a backup, you’re left scrambling for minutes.

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Does that lead you to think Stanga is also crap :)

Because with Italys strict homegrown rule, that would be a real problem

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
The player would already be in Milan to meet the managers of the via Aldo club Rossi.

So, we signed him or not? 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule