The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
What do you guys think will happen this summer?

What would you do with a transfer budget of 75-80m (what we spent last summer)?
i know a DM and a CB (if we don't get one now) for sure, probably a RW, i feel they'll let Messias go ... CF situation has too many unknowns to predict

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
ffs Daniel and Samu resta now?!
we are too good at making terrible players feel comfortable at our club.
Ricky & Paolo need to kick their ass.

Last edited:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Adli & Pobega return, Colombo gets a look at in preseason to see if he sticks, Belotti for free, new RW, Botman/Sanches from Lille to replace Romagnoli & Kessie, a young CB.
I could see this - not sure if they will buy two CB's (Botman or a young one) and also not sold they will replace Kessie with more than Pobega.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I’m sure it’s about the salary.. no sane club would ever pay Castillejo the same money hes making here.. fucking Leonardo

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
We go get belotti, and we essentially have the same player as Dusan just a bit slower.

Juve has no clear vision these days and they will keep declining imo.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m sure it’s about the salary.. no sane club would ever pay Castillejo the same money hes making here.. fucking Leonardo
It's the same issue all the time. Shitty players will be leeches for as long as they can be because they'll never make their current salary anywhere else.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
But if Milan and Valencia made a deal, that means that they're fine with his salary. But this fucking cancerous noodle is refusing to go.

Can't describe how much I hate that guy. From the beginning and the way he came to Milan.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
i've never been so calm in deadline weekend before.

it's simply because i understand that nothing will happen to this beloved club.
We’re on a positive path. No need to worry these days lol.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
But if Milan and Valencia made a deal, that means that they're fine with his salary. But this fucking cancerous noodle is refusing to go.

Can't describe how much I hate that guy. From the beginning and the way he came to Milan.
not necessarilly,

Milan to Valencia--> Okay, he can go with your terms. You should ask him about the salary yourself
Samu to Valencia--> I want ABCDFEGH,.........

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Isn't Samu on 1.5M? Valencia can totally pay this and Milan is even willing to eat some.

I've no idea what he's doing... He could really be a good player in La liga and turn his career around. Sad to see an ex-player at 27.

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

28 Sanches. Make it 30 even.
27 Botman. I just got so used to expecting him in summer, even though Thiaw or the next guy is prob higher ceiling
5 Omeragic. Why so low? I would keep him at Zurich till 2023, maturing and gaining experience in Europe Cup along the way.

5 between agents to Origi (RW and cf backup) and Belotti.

Dream version: I would try harder convincing Kessie to stay, swap Bennacer for Sanches (sorry), pay initial 40m for Darwin Nunez to Rui, so that he would come in 2023 too for about 20 - 25m in another fiscal year.
Kessie, Tonali and Sanches would make up a monster midfield trio.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
This Fkin Noodle has embarrassed us since he came here. His outfits, partying with midgets all dressed in white. Now he won’t fucking leave.

Ridiculous.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
28 Sanches. Make it 30 even.
27 Botman. I just got so used to expecting him in summer, even though Thiaw or the next guy is prob higher ceiling
5 Omeragic. Why so low? I would keep him at Zurich till 2023, maturing and gaining experience in Europe Cup along the way.

5 between agents to Origi (RW and cf backup) and Belotti.

Dream version: I would try harder convincing Kessie to stay, swap Bennacer for Sanches (sorry), pay initial 40m for Darwin Nunez to Rui, so that he would come in 2023 too for about 20 - 25m in another fiscal year.
Kessie, Tonali and Sanches would make up a monster midfield trio.
Now you are going to have me wishing for things I know are impossible

I like Darwin's game much more than Vlahovic though I'm not sure he is as clinical - that would be a super 9 to add
Just checked and he is scoring much better this season after last years criticism.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
I think they've invested quite a bit, actually. They've had trouble registering Cuenca because I think he's having trouble getting a Spanish passport? But Chaka Traore, Pseftis, Omoregbe, Nsiala are all seen as strong players, while Nasti and Alesi seem like good prospects, Alesi in particular from what I've heard. I also heard the Olzer is supposed to be quite talented, and Stanga is a player that has been talked up, as well--people comparing him to Calabria in his willingness to work hard.

They're trying, but it seems like a lot of their focus on young prospects are on Kalulu, Lazetic-type young talent.
The issue is that by the time they're 18 any decent prospect needs to have a few hundred minutes of first-team, professional, grown-up football on their resume. The primavera itself is a U-19 league so its flawed by design. The only way to fix it is to either fix Italian footballs stupidity or promote U-17 players into the primavera so that they're ready to move up to Serie B-level by 18.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fine as we are.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
funny that you guys still believe everything the media says

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
@neo’82

Not letting me quote you bc you put your image in my quote smh 😂

Prove to me how he is that much better than belotti. Imo he is just a fresh name

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

DM/CM =
Sanchez or Zakaria, depending on Zakaria´s demands and Pioli´s preference. (15-35m)
Return of Pobega, if he doesn't play enough a loan move out in winter.

RB = redeem Florenzi (4m?)

CB = depending on Kjaer´s condition sign a more established player like Botman or a Talent. (10-30m)

CAM =
take Adli in
try for an opportunity like Joao Pedro if it arises, if not keep Brahim as a BU

RW =
Loan + option for a failed PL winger like Pépé or keep Messias if nothing better can be found as a worst case scenario. (5m)

ST =
Extend Ibra as Jolly
Sign Belotti if budget is tight or alternatively if a big move for a RW appears. (5-10m?)
Try for David from Lille (50-60m) or Adeyemi (20-30m) if there is enough money left.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The issue is that by the time they're 18 any decent prospect needs to have a few hundred minutes of first-team, professional, grown-up football on their resume. The primavera itself is a U-19 league so its flawed by design. The only way to fix it is to either fix Italian footballs stupidity or promote U-17 players into the primavera so that they're ready to move up to Serie B-level by 18.
To be honest there is no good solution for the youth league problem.
Primavera and Serie C 2nd teams, so what we have now, is too low a level.

Having 2nd teams in Serie B would devalue Serie B completely which overall isn't good for football either.

Imo you just have to select a view and develop them via being reserves in the first teams and find them some good loan moves.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
@neo’82

Not letting me quote you bc you put your image in my quote smh 😂

Prove to me how he is that much better than belotti. Imo he is just a fresh name

Belotti would be arriving off the back of his worst season, also approaching 29. He would be nothing more than a parameter 0 signing. The only reason he's linked to Milan.

I'd rather have a 'fresh name'(not for 75m) over a faded one. Time will prove all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule