The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Vlahovic will do good at Juventus once they get a proper midfield. No doubt about it. Kessie to Inter will make make their midfield absolute monster. Barella-Brozo-Kessie has that technical and physical balance. We better get some quality players next season and hope Leao, Adli and Tonali become world class. We’re in the right path but it’s still far from being a world class team.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Vlahovic will do good at Juventus once they get a proper midfield. No doubt about it. Kessie to Inter will make make their midfield absolute monster. Barella-Brozo-Kessie has that technical and physical balance. We better get some quality players next season and hope Leao, Adli and Tonali become world class. We’re in the right path but it’s still far from being a world class team.
The onus on getting a proper midfield. If all their money for the next three markets went to buying Vlahovic, I don't see them improving anytime soon, unless they manage not to miss out on CL in the next 2 seasons.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
please god just pay out casti so he leaves. do the same for krunic. im also tired of watching ibra get injured every other week.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Can we sign these players? My scouting based on this image says they are good

ffff.jpg

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we fail to make top 4, I'm going to buy a giant bag of popcorn, log out and read BRK and Sam's posts about why not being in CL is great so we can concentrate on the scudetto and #ItalExit etc :proud:
If we don’t make the CL I’ll be right there with you shouting #PioliOut

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
A few seconds before the press conference for the Tunesia vs Burkina Faso ⁧‬⁩ match, someone climbed onto the stage, took the microphone and cables, and ran away!! Although trying to catch him
‎ It turned out later that the organizing committee rented this equipment from him and did not pay him the costs

:lol:

Mama Afric :heart:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A few seconds before the press conference for the Tunesia vs Burkina Faso ⁧‬⁩ match, someone climbed onto the stage, took the microphone and cables, and ran away!! Although trying to catch him
‎ It turned out later that the organizing committee rented this equipment from him and did not pay him the costs

Mama Afric

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

They have the top 5.
How many can be considered successes?

I see Juve trying many times being at the verge of something, let's call it CL title, going for the final push and failing spectacularly. So spectacularly actually that in the long-term it led them to putting all their eggs in Vlahovics basket hoping to make CL qualification.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. 😊

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

They have the top 5.
How many can be considered successes?

Crazy how at the turn of the new century, it was Lazio that had 2 of the top 3 most expensive transfers of all time in Serie A. They then proceeded to win a total of 0 scudettos since 99/00.

On the flip side, Parma were sellers for the top 2 most expensive transfers of all time, and still couldn't keep the team afloat.

If footballing success were a marathon, it seems that only the biggest can sustainably keep running. Serie A have been blessed with so many amazing teams from various clubs outside of Juve, Milan, and Inter, since the 80s - Sampdoria, Napoli, Fiorentina, Roma, Lazio, Parma. But at some point, all of these clubs have pushed as far as they could before running out of gas, some never to recover, whilst others remain competitive but still a tier or two below the Big Three.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can't believe it's 2022 n I still check Milan transfer news daily

I need a slap
I was just thinking that next year I'll have 10 years anniversary on this forum (more if you count lurking). Crazy shit, considering I can barely stay at one job for 2 years :lol:

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hows it going here? Days of condor meltdown?

fuck thomas lemar

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
guys are we sure that @thuhang isn't actually a bot?:lol:
973b6c7d8417abfe389f9d682b19e0f0.gif

I keep waiting for him/her to get to the Commode and answer to every post

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I see Juve trying many times being at the verge of something, let's call it CL title, going for the final push and failing spectacularly. So spectacularly actually that in the long-term it led them to putting all their eggs in Vlahovics basket hoping to make CL qualification.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. 😊
But they're so close! Don't they know that short term spending for that last final push is the best idea? Screw meticulous planning and steady organic growth, let's win NOW!!!!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Juve are in the rare, unenviable position of having conquered perhaps the weakest iteration of their league in decades, no one caring, but thinking that because of it they’re entitled to be considered amongst the elite. It’s funny to watch them flail and achieve nothing of significance.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule