The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That game hat a late equalizer written all over it... the way we were missing chances left and right it seemed only consequent to get punished in the end. I wouldn't have slept for the next two weeks. I wasn't even able to celebrate this win after that bar shook even me to the bones :D .
Calabria's miss this week

Salad last

during this international break I am going to recover my sanity and restore my blood pressure

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
:rolleyes:

He clearly meant to pass it to Benna but he didnt mean for the ball to bounce in the air and on a volley like that. It was a fluke.
did you speak with OG?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
annoyed by what? the fuck is he smoking

giphy.gif

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Bennacer was immense today...other than the goal...that elusive dribbling to progress the ball. those passes to open the game. that's what Tonali is missing (even though he can, and i'm sure will) which make the pair of him and Kessie Solid, but Dull. 4-79 is out best midfield pair...even though Tonali has been the best midfielder so far this season. Kessie also looked like last year's kessie. he's been back recently.

Tomori & Kalulu
they are something else. what is this? 4th straight clean sheet? before the end episode Cagliari never looked like they would score from open play. they don't allow a sniff of a chance to the striker. he can win his headers but that'll be 30-50yards away from goal.
Kalulu might have rushed the end of Romagnoli's Milan career. the calmness he plays with is unreal for his age and experience.
i still fear Pioli will try to insert Romagnoli back in one of those games. but i hope his good sense prevails.

our Left side wasn't as dangerous as Usual, Leao not in form. but Theo put in a big dick defensive performance tonight. and still tried to do what he does offensively but with less success.

Giroud more than the Goals, this is what i was expecting from him when we signed him...these link ups, lay offs, flicks and today he was a distributor of candies like that.

Cagliari fans. i'll enjoy celebrating scudetto as much as i'll do their relegation.

Last edited:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Huge win! I loved periods of 2nd half when we controlled the ball great. Ante and Saele did well from the bench! We really missed Sandro though... Messias is an average winger but I give him credit for the defensive effort. Bennacer is a superb player when hes 100% fit.

I saw a team that matured a lot. 8 more finals to go and lets support our boyz!

Forza Milan.

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
he was probably thinking about Calhanoglu too, think he's been missing for several months now. no but in all seriousness, they're the last fucking team to start whining about missing players :fp:
Somehow yet you still will find them first in line. Skriniar is a poster boy for that. He puts on a drama show after every call.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
oli's shot in min 6 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
pip-squeak diaz on min 12, dick!
lmeao min 49.
cala min 83 :fp:

Last edited:

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Another final won. 8 to go.

Our attack has been in a funk for some time, and we need a couple of the attackers to step up. Well, as this game highlighted, it doesn't matter so long as someone steps up. Last match it was Kalulu, this match it was Bennacer. This is all underpinned by our backline and midfield peaking at the right time.

Speaking of peaking, how about Bennacer? This is his second wonder strike for the season. He is becoming a complete midfielder now that he is a threat to score. He scored just 1 goal in three seasons prior to this one. He now has doubled that tally this season alone. Let's hope he scores another before the season ends.

Whilst the attack isn't peaking, the Bennacer goal showed that the attack is still functioning adequately. The attackers are getting close. Messias, Brahim, OG, all played well to build up the play to Bennacer's strike. It was Messias' initial header that led to OG missing that sitter. Brahim had a good chance as well.

Calabria's miss was bad, but the build-up was amazing. Look at the screenshot below - there's actually 6 Milan players vs 3 Cagliari players in that final third! It was similar to OG's first goal against Inter. This time it didn't work, but if Milan keep creating these opportunities, Milan will score 9/10 of these chances. It also demonstrates that the player's fitness is peaking too. Milan look strong finishing this season physically.

1647733430934.png

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
9E5D8307-7B8E-4F4B-9F39-50062E511C1E.png

First time this season that Milan are favorites to win scudetto. 538 model is simulating 79 points for us this season (I think we can do more)

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Kilpin1899

Beginner
Reaction score
UCL account with a Nesta compilation for his birthday

Yeah what A elegant player he was,
Happy Birthday!

And now compare him to today’s number 13, a benched fraud that never deserved to inherit that number.
The same with Lazetic with 22 and Castillejo with 7. Two frauds that are wearing two Ballon d’or players jerseys.
Respect to Tonali who actually called Rino direct and asked for permission!
Sandro has A long way to go but I hope he can accomplish half of what Gattuso did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule