The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i might be a ****** for 1. only just realizing this and 2. just Randomly thinking of this.
...but all the letters of MILAN are in MALDINI.

thank you for your time.
That's the kind of shit you notice when you're high but you know not to blurt it out and risk looking like a dumbass to your friends. 😂
You're supposed to write these "genius" thoughts down and analyze them later on when you're not high. 😂

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
That's the kind of shit you notice when you're high but you know not to blurt it out and risk looking like a dumbass to your friends. 😂
You're supposed to write these "genius" thoughts down and analyze them later on when you're not high. 😂
that's the power of the internet. very little risk of embarassing yourself... you need eye contact to be embarassed.
When they look at you a certain way… you know. 😂

2999F572-9AD0-4604-B89A-46C3AF2846ED.jpeg

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Going from Diaz to Dybala... now that is an upgrade
even on reasonable wage like 4m...i'll pass.

like i said ...wherever he goes...it'll be the same story that we have been hearing over and over for this kind of player... starts high for 2-3 months or half a season... then it turns to "if he could stay healthy" or my favourite, when the team is not functioning "he can't do it all alone with these bum around him" ... while these bums were doing ok without him last season.

he is the type of player. you get before 23-25 and build a team suited to them...trying to put them in an existing system is impossible...he is not a typical anything(position) ...maybe SS.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Anything

He is bound to do better than Messias, Saele, Diaz.. combined
well, you sign him, he flops (or not). you can't sell him. that simple.
there are more sensible options out there to be better those players you mentioned, without risking getting our dick caught in the zipper.

anyway, even a drunk Maldini, high on Pcp is not considering him.. he's getting rid of burdensome salaries, he's not gonna add another.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dybala will propably go to a club like PSG, Milan's rumors are full bullshit.
nigerian-dancing.gif

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dybala s huge risk. South american aproaching 30 on huge wages on long contract. Injured every few weeks. Not hard worker. Where d he play, am? I dont see him at rw. I think we shoukd pass on him. Its probably agent spreading bs to get best possible deal.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
If its true contacts are made and Lang may end up in here then the mercato is basically 90% done.

Adli, Pobega, Botman, Sanchez, Origi, Lang to arrive.

Romagnoli, Kessie, Toure, Samu, Gabbia (loan) Bakayoko, Messias are leaving.

If Ibra stays thats it upfront. Lang will be the new project for the rw most likely. 20+ mln, young, can play 3 positions in trequarti.

If Ibra leaves one more cf will arrive: belotti or scamacca I believe.

Maybe one lb, Empoli's young lb maybe.

Thats big, huge mercato. Shame for Kessue but the team will be strenghtened with nany young talents.

Def: kjaer, fik, pierre, botman, davide, florenzi, theo, lb?

Mid: benna, sandro, pobega, adli, rade, sanchez, diaz, maldini

Att: leao, ante, giroud, origi, ibra/someone, saele, lang

So thats it. You can all relax now😁🖤

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Dybala s huge risk. South american aproaching 30 on huge wages on long contract. Injured every few weeks. Not hard worker. Where d he play, am? I dont see him at rw. I think we shoukd pass on him. Its probably agent spreading bs to get best possible deal.
understatement. i see it perfect recipe for disaster.
everything about him says "steer clear" age, injury record, salary, position(?), style of play....everything

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Dybala wages are too high even for ladri. No way MMM will pay him what he wants

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I do not understand at all these connections with Lang, it is very possible that his agent is making the story that Milan is interested.

Or maybe not, but I don't get how right-footed LW can be seen as a solution for the RW position.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Fuck international breaks, every fucking few weeks we lose players due to these irrelevant friendly games
And yet there would be some here lamenting that Tomori wasn't called up to the England NT for a friendly match.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The Rebic hate is the reactionary trend of the week. The guy had the joint most goal contribution in the previous two seasons for us . He has a contract until 2025 and is a Maldini era signing. He matches our playstyle and can play both LW and ST at a good level, he even proved to be a CL caliber player against Liverpool and Atleti. Really doubt we’re opening problems for ourselves by selling him. The only reason i can see him leave is based on his own request for more play time.

This trend is equally baseless as the Calabria one. Its like people saying we would pull the plug on Leao last season. I dont see them leaving any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.