The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
also..pretty sad stats, you'd think that at least the shittier teams would slot a youngster or two in

277171020_3060163907537918_1123104184859318177_n.jpg
Talent development is the biggest obstacle Italian football is facing.

If you look at Italy’s talent pool compared to France, England, Spain and Portugal it’s laughable really.

A complete restructuring of the youth setup is necessary and knowing FIGC that’s not gonna happen anytime soon.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So we could have a summer like this:

Botman
Renato
De Ketelaere
Origi
Scamacca
Berardi (just for sake of argument, I don't like him)

and we would still have a significantly reduced annual squad cost. Even with Ibra still on his current contract.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Excl. - Mayor Sesto San Giovanni (R. Di Stefano): “I had very recent contacts with #ACMilan and #Inter : both are interested in building the new San Siro in our city. The project would relaunch one of the largest abandoned areas in Europe ".
@QSVS_Official

Excl. - Mayor Sesto San Giovanni (R. Di Stefano): “I am naturally optimistic. Chance to see the new San Siro in Sesto? I would say 51% chance ".
@QSVS_Official

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm reading scout reports and stats on Charles De Ketelaere and I think i'm falling in love.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are we sure that this guy is an AM? Looks like he could be a striker. I like what I see, but I'm very wary of De KetelAEre. Could spell trouble.

This year he's been playing more as a striker while last year he played more as an AM. De Ketelaere plays all positions in midfield and attack ( CM, AM, RW , LW, striker ).

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Excl. - Mayor Sesto San Giovanni (R. Di Stefano): “I had very recent contacts with #ACMilan and #Inter : both are interested in building the new San Siro in our city. The project would relaunch one of the largest abandoned areas in Europe ".
@QSVS_Official

Excl. - Mayor Sesto San Giovanni (R. Di Stefano): “I am naturally optimistic. Chance to see the new San Siro in Sesto? I would say 51% chance ".
@QSVS_Official

I love that the Sesto San Giovanni mayor is often taking shots publicly like this. Doing our dirty work for us. Every time he talks is more pressure on Sala.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I'm reading scout reports and stats on Charles De Ketelaere and I think i'm falling in love.
As long as he can tell Saele to eat less nuggets and start performing, I'm all for it.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CDK is a great tennis player and was probably going to be a tennis pro instead of a footballer early in his career. He was the national tennis champ at 10 years old. Maldini loves tennis too. They should talk about that in Ibiza.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love that the Sesto San Giovanni mayor is often taking shots publicly like this. Doing our dirty work for us. Every time he talks is more pressure on Sala.
If Sala loses the Milan clubs, it will be a massive facepalm. Basically letting a major attraction and massive part of the history of the city go. I wouldn’t mind it. Sesto will basically be open minded to the Milan clubs building more attractions.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Are we sure that this guy is an AM? Looks like he could be a striker. I like what I see, but I'm very wary of De KetelAEre. Could spell trouble.

am i the only one not Jizzing for De Ketelaere?

not saying he is not good. he is. but just not impressed to the "oh! we got to get this kid here ASAP" level ...
looks a good player, but not one i'd spend over 15-20m on....i don't think Milan would either

anyway, i doubt there is any interest of us in him... I think his hype has passed our level of interest (if we are interested in him at all).

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Sala loses the Milan clubs, it will be a massive facepalm. Basically letting a major attraction and massive part of the history of the city go. I wouldn’t mind it. Sesto will basically be open minded to the Milan clubs building more attractions.
+ the tax revenue that would be lost and being stuck with San Siro with no clubs to pay rent. He overplayed his hand and thought Elliott was bluffing.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

not saying he is not good. he is. but just not impressed to the "oh! we got to get this kid here ASAP" level ...

anyway, i doubt there is any interest of us in him... I think his hype has passed our level of interest (if we are interested in him at all).
His pressing stats are through the roof, higher than Saelemaekers. That's something you don't see in the highlight videos.

1648579946395.png

FYI:

Rebic
1648580040966.png

Saelemaekers
1648580025366.png

Edit:

Origi over his 7 years in Liverpool:

1648580196658.png

He's not bad at all either.

Attachments

• 1648579993685.png
    1648579993685.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
His pressing stats are through the roof, higher than Saelemaekers. That's something you don't see in the highlight videos.
not doubting that 1 bit. just that the player overall doesn't impress me as much i read here. looks a god player nonetheless.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

looks a good player, but not one i'd spend over 15-20m on....i don't think Milan would either

I agree. He looks like a good, well-rounded player, but he doesn't stand out as a top talent. I'm wary of players from the Belgium division, because I rank it below the Dutch league. It's kind of easy to shine over there and it will take a big leap to be successful here. I don't mind projects for the long term, but I would like to see an AM that has the potential to start over Diaz. I have to say that I haven't seen enough of de Ketelaere to give a full judgement.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Dollarumma had everything going for him in Milano. A team where he started playing as a 16 year old prodigy and where he could have become a legend if it weren't for his money-grabbing snake-ass character. Who could have thought that a change of clubs wouldn't help him to grow while leaving a perfect environment? Dollarumma or Dummarumma? I don't know which name suits him better. In the meantime Mino is counting his money.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I agree. He looks like a good, well-rounded player, but he doesn't stand out as a top talent. I'm wary of players from the Belgium division, because I rank it below the Dutch league. It's kind of easy to shine over there and it will take a big leap to be successful here. I don't mind projects for the long term, but I would like to see an AM that has the potential to start over Diaz. I have to say that I haven't seen enough of de Ketelaere to give a full judgement.

tbh, as an unknown 5-10m priced player i'd probably in thong twerking for this signing.
but, 30-50m and with so much hype, that i personally don't see why ... hummmm

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
tbh, as an unknown 5-10m priced player i'd probably in thong twerking for this signing.
but, 30-50m and with so much hype, that i personally don't see why ... hummmm

30 million is a lot of money. I highly doubt Maldini and Gazidis will pay such a sum for a player like De Ketelaere. He could grow into a 30 million player, but is not worth that kind of money as of now.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
30 million is a lot of money. I highly doubt Maldini and Gazidis will pay such a sum for a player like De Ketelaere. He could grow into a 30 million player, but is not worth that kind of money as of now.
my thought exactly. whether or not he becomes a top player is another thing.
but as thing stand right now, he is way deep in the overpriced category. category that Milan don't fuck with at all.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Watching Alexander Isak for Sweden now. Such a good striker.

Speed, technique, moves very good, coachable, plays for the team and can also do the unexpected.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I think the majority of us are happy to be proven wrong if it means success. At the end of the day, it's all we want to see. We still run the risk tbh, with RW being a glaring issue as well as AM at times this season. Will be no small feat to win Scudetto with those having been papered over this year.
I just hope Sam doesn't drink as much as he types because I owe him and BRK beer :eek:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Have you seen his vision & his finishing ?!
He reminds me of Kaka.
He is 20 years old.
Not as explosive but the same elegance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule