The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let’s not pretend Bale wouldn’t guarantee a second Scudetto next season and probably lower the squad’s golf handicap dramatically.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
golden shower you say?
636217417075859246-AP-Trump-Supreme-Court.jpg

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
He's gonna have to be super convincing considering Bale is on 14mil per season atm and I highly doubt we'd offer anything more then 5 or 6
He signed the 14m deal several years ago. No one will offer him anywhere close to that at this age. Regardless, he will be a risky bet due to motivation reasons not talent. IIUC we would need to sign him for minimum 2 years to get the growth decree advantage?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
The #Milan is the center forward of the future. #Scamacca try overtaking on #Origi . #calciomercato Up
@Gazzetta_it

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
He signed the 14m deal several years ago. No one will offer him anywhere close to that at this age. Regardless, he will be a risky bet due to motivation reasons not talent. IIUC we would need to sign him for minimum 2 years to get the growth decree advantage?
yeah but do you reckon he'll agree on 3-4 mil per season? I bet he can fetch more from some random EPL club..does he even have to motivation to continue playing?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Not sure why Bale is even being discussed as a potential signing. He's literally retiring if Wales don't make the World Cup.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
yeah but do you reckon he'll agree on 3-4 mil per season? I bet he can fetch more from some random EPL club..does he even have to motivation to continue playing?
Speculation is he might retire if wales does not qualify for WC

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Milan, Barcelona and PSG are among the top European clubs facing Dynamo Kyiv in friendly games for peace between April and May.

The Ukrainian club announced a round of friendly encounters with some of the best clubs in Europe over the next few months. The Ukrainian league was supposed to be resumed in February after the winter break, but the invasion of Russian troops has inevitably stopped all the sporting activities in the country. Shakhtar Donetsk coach Roberto De Zerbi remained in Kyiv during the first days of conflict, managing to flee the country after almost one week.

“Thanks to the support of the leadership of our country, Dynamo embodies an international charitable mission – a series of friendly games with top clubs in Europe,” a Dynamo Kyiv statement read.
“Friendly matches between Dynamo and leading European clubs are scheduled for April-June 2022, including Borussia (Dortmund, Germany), Paris Saint-Germain (Paris, France), Steaua (Bucharest, Romania), Legia (Warsaw, Poland), Barcelona (Spain), Milan (Italy), Benfica (Lisbon) (Lisbon, Portugal), Ajax (Amsterdam, Netherlands), Sporting (Sporting) (Lisbon, Portugal), Basel (Switzerland).
“All these matches with the participation of the champion of Ukraine will be held under the slogan “Match for Peace! Let’s Stop the War! ”,“ Match for Peace! Stop the War! ”

do we really need extra matches during our potential scudetto run?

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
calciomercato linking us Werner who is ready to leave Chelsea and apparently they'd be okay with ~40mil
I heard that Gabriel Jesus has last year of contract and he will cost 35 mln or less. We would help us FW/RW.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
He's gonna have to be super convincing considering Bale is on 14mil per season atm and I highly doubt we'd offer anything more then 5 or 6
I think bale doesn't need much money anymore, his primary focus is to stay fit for world cup (provided wales qualify). If he can help us reach ucl knockout then bring him in

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
15000 tickets sold for Atalanta match in 4 hours :proud:
Bologna game will be sold out, so far 64000 tickets sold

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I am quite certain that we will bring two strikers. I reckon that Zlatan will call it quits after this season, especially if we win the Scudetto. We will probably bring two different profiles. One diverse, mobile and quick striker and a target man. I can see Maldini buying both Origi and Scamacca.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
I am quite certain that we will bring two strikers. I reckon that Zlatan will call it quits after this season, especially if we win the Scudetto. We will probably bring two different profiles. One diverse, mobile and quick striker and a target man. I can see Maldini buying both Origi and Scamacca.
quick and target man-Darwin Nunez.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Said it before and will say it again. Or rather ask this time.
What’s is the reasoning behind having 3 in prime (all want and should expect to play at this stage of their career) for 1 spot.

1. why would Maldini do that?
2. Why would those players (the supposed 2 arriving) want to come and be in such situation?

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
I don’t know I feel like Zlatan has one more in him. Not to get ahead of myself but I feel like we can make a CL run next season. Which is a trophy he does not have.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The one thing I do wonder is whether it'll make it difficult for our players to see each other.

It's like a solid block of white, then a block of dark red, then a block of white again. :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Marko-Lazetic-Twitter-1.jpeg

wasn't Bale faking injuries in order not to play for RM? do we want such a player + on a high wage? baseless rumour

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bennacer-Tonali
Bale-De Ketelaere-Leao
Giroud

I'd even be happy with getting Bale and scrapping the plan to get Origi. With Bale and Rebic, plus Zlatan/Belotti.
We definitely need more goals in our attack next year and it's going to be very difficult for the management to find that with the strategy of going young and cheap. Even young and 20-30 mil is a big risk.

After watching this, I'm amazed by his level of finishing at Spurs last year.

Doesn't sound like your typical MMM signing, tbh. I don't think those rumors have serious legs. I haven't seen Bale since ages anyway... Is he still good?

But why would Origi outrule Bale? Both would come for different positions, for free and on favorable tax rules. Anyway Bale I don't think will be able to ask humongous wages anyway. He's played too little in the past few years, has been too injury prone and had too much problems at RM to market himself as too desirable to miss out I think.

Unless you're thinking of the homegrown quota?

Now that's more the typical Elliott signing. And we know that Elliott loves to spend even up to 30M for those kind of talents 👌🏻

The #Milan is the center forward of the future. #Scamacca try overtaking on #Origi . #calciomercato Up
@Gazzetta_it

So now they're even fighting to join us 😅?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule