Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Carvajal is a mystery to me. How the hell have that guy played for real for so long? Every time I see him play he's fucking up at least twice.
One of the remnants of the Zidanes and Pavons methodology

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
I read that Investcorp don't want Gazidis Maldini and Massara. They want to put their people.
I really don't like this scenario, but new owners new rules, we can't do nothing about it.
Hmm several sources have indicated MMM will stay. Gazidis is a different matter since he is in a business role.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hmm several sources have indicated MMM will stay. Gazidis is a different matter since he is in a business role.
I hope it's true. I don't want Milan to become another PSG or City.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If i have to choose Money/MMM….feck this. MMM all the way even if it means to struggle with Messias and Saele

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
This match is the showcase for great system with good players vs great player(s) led squad.
If City continue to waste then a killer like Benz is going to punish them

Its also why I hope whichever striker we get that they are hungry and clinical and that we force feed them chances at times.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Yes. Two plastic clubs. So many rich clubs out there,we will be no different. You remove Maldini, soul of the club, then what? Buy all the Mbappe's and Haalands in the world? Fuck that man.
I agree about PSG but its a dream that we would have City's structure with our history.
They have a modern team with strict organized structure.
They are very professional.
PSG on the other hand is a mess.
The idea is to have money with Maldini.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yeaa

right.
Money does not mean succes in football. Look at PSG/MU/City spending millions yet not winning a damn CL. And you had the Fasobelli era right in front of you ..spending millions yet we finished 6th if i remember corectly.

So YEA….RIGHT

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree about PSG but its a dream that we would have City's structure with our history.
They have a modern team with strict organized structure.
They are very professional.
PSG on the other hand is a mess.
The idea is to have money with Maldini.
My dream is not to struggle for few millions and not getting a player.With new owners i believe that will not gonna happen. But Maldini has to stay , Inter have Zanetti, Juve have Nedved. And they both don't represent 30% of what Maldini family represent to Milan.
Maldini is Milan and vice versa .

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes. Two plastic clubs. So many rich clubs out there,we will be no different. You remove Maldini, soul of the club, then what? Buy all the Mbappe's and Haalands in the world? Fuck that man.
Yeah fuck dat man - dont buy dutch trio, dont buy Weah or Papin, Sheva or Nesta lets just roll with two tiers lower players
Also gone are the days of getting a Kaka for next to nothing because we arent the club at the top anymore - hell even if you are Brazil is gifting players anymore and others have caught on.

We all hope the current brain trust stays intact but money is extremely important (it always has been we just took it for granted) and even moreso now if you want to compete for titles

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
that's not my new RW:fp:

sassuolo-sassuolo-calcio.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We deserve guardiola

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
High IQ goal from Vinicius

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Josep's kamikaze defensive line(never learns)

Status
Not open for further replies.