The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panache

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
4 minutes of overtime for the first half? That's ridiculous.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good half Bologna, like most midtable teams they sometimes overcomplicate things, merda are beatable

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou . All Milan players are my fav .players..;-)
Inter got a way with a foul, lucky they didn't score.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
It's not like Gazidis was working for Elliott before he joined Milan. They appointed him because of his extensive experience in football. If an owner appoints their "own man" they can end up with a dumbass like Al-Khelaifi. Also it's not like Gazidis can't take more risk. He was working under the parameters outlined by Elliott which was to fix up the accounts while still keeping the team having a good chance of top 4, in order to facilitate a sale at a good price.

Under Investcorp he will be given different targets. Though Investcorp could appoint a chairman to whom Gazidis reports to once in a while, while as CEO Gazidis would be running the day to day operations. Also the technical department under Maldini could be given more independence so that Maldini is more like a co-CEO in charge of sporting while Gazidis looks after sponsorships, marketing, stadium, other business,..etc..
Let me rephrase: they need a ceo who knows what it takes to be a winner.

Longbowman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
That De Silvestri guy is trying his level best to help Inter.. hope Bastoni is out vs Udinese too.. would love Dimarco vs delofeu

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter will win with the help of the refs again

finnishhacker

Beginner
Reaction score
They didn't get away with it, thats all by design. Its so obvious
that goal wouldnt have counted 100% foul. But i have been watching Serie A for a long time now, and by the way things look it has already been setled and they want Inter to win it again. idk why though

Longbowman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
that goal wouldnt have counted 100% foul. But i have been watching Serie A for a long time now, and by the way things look it has already been setled and they want Inter to win it again. idk why though
If Inter had scored, the ref wouldn't have consulted VAR..
Also there was another incident in which Barella was shouting at the ref.. if it were Tonali, it would have been a yellow

Longbowman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Btw.. where is Yeremy Pino in Villarreal line up? Is he injured?

Edit: yes.. injured apparently

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic
I really hope we sign Hamed Traore. I think he can become a top player, with explosive potential for growth.

Would love for us to have him wrapped up in the early mercato.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic
Forza Bologna!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Maldini is the winner. If he has full independence over the sporting / technical area and a decent transfer budget then the team will win stuff!
You’re in a debating mode. You do not pay 1.180b and keep a ceo for previous owners.

Maldini is technical director, gazidis needs to be the main man not maldini. I’m sure you have no idea what gazidis job description is.

Swagotelli

Milan swag
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
There’s no reason to replace anyone other than Scaroni.
Scaroni role is not day to day management. He was former CEO of a megacorp oil company Eni - he is here to bring his network in Italy for things like stadium etc (he will have strong links with politicians, other CEOs that can become sponsors etc)

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scaroni role is not day to day management. He was former CEO of a megacorp oil company Eni - he is here to bring his network in Italy for things like stadium etc (he will have strong links with politicians, other CEOs that can become sponsors etc)
no evidence that he’s been anything but a buffoon so far.

Swagotelli

Milan swag
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
no evidence that he’s been anything but a buffoon so far.
How do we know? None of us are in the boardroom. My guess is an outsider like Gazidis won’t be able to operate as effectively without someone like Scaroni on the board (ie local heavyweight with connections)

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How do we know? None of us are in the boardroom. My guess is an outsider like Gazidis won’t be able to operate as effectively without someone like Scaroni on the board (ie local heavyweight with connections)
Well, he had 75,000 euros stolen from his car and has had zero success moving forward on the stadium front lol

omer486

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You’re in a debating mode. You do not pay 1.180b and keep a ceo for previous owners.

Maldini is technical director, gazidis needs to be the main man not maldini. I’m sure you have no idea what gazidis job description is.
Obviously Maldini will not be the CEO. That's why I said in charge of the technical / sports area but with full independence ( so he doesn't have to follow the CEOs instructions )

That leaves the business / marketing / stadium /other stuff area for the CEO where Gazidis seems to be pretty good at.

And outside of sports there are plenty of much bigger acquisitions where the acquiring group kept the current CEO. Warren Buffet usually keeps the CEO of companies that Berkshire acquires. Where are Investcorp going to get a top football CEO from? Marotta is pretty good but he's already at Inter. Man City and Liverpool are not going to let their CEOs go. Maybe the Gravonokaia woman from Chelsea if she leaves but that seems more risky than just keeping Gazidis.....

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Arnautovic alone would draw 5 cards from Inter players

finnishhacker

Beginner
Reaction score
of course, all this inter cunts screaming to the ref, and the first yellow goes to bologna player. FUCK SERIE A AND ALL THE PRO INTER REFS

finnishhacker

Beginner
Reaction score
Have you guys seen De Silvestri game so far? He looks suspicious and doing everything wrong for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.