The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calabria ll be destroyed in cl against great wingers. Offensively he s not that great either. We ll need to adress this after st, rw and am.
If Botman s coming i d put Kalulu on rb, he ll be great there imo.
Dude shut the fuck up. Now is not the time to be negative. You’ll have all summer to complain. Enjoy the moment for once.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have a cheat code on our left wing.. Leao breaking and twisting defenders' ankles for 60 mins and then they have to deal with psycho Rebic on beast mode for next 30..
Even if they somehow manage that, Boeing Theo is waiting to take off..
We just need to add some more fire power on the right..
Not an exaggeration to say it’s the best left side in Europe.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The dust has settled at fif. Now they are mourning.

Respect to those giving us props but then you got guys like these:

I still can't believe that they came this close to winning the league, such embarrasment for Italian football as a whole, especially embarrasing for us allowing them to even be in this position.

Longbowman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
They have a point.. should have spent more on referees than spending on Calhanoglu wages

Longbowman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
btw..with Leao's yellow card yesterday, he joined Roma, Brahim, Tomori and Kalulu with "1 card away from suspension" club
This is what I am worried about.. would have preferred Romagnoli vs Atalanta than vs Sassuolo.. now they should avoid any card vs Atalanta

Longbowman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Anyone here follows Ligue 1 ? How good is Martin Terrier? 25 year old striker .. 2nd on scoring charts behind Mbappe with 21 goals in 34 games.. still no recent transfer rumours with any big club while I searched on Google

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
btw..with Leao's yellow card yesterday, he joined Roma, Brahim, Tomori and Kalulu with "1 card away from suspension" club
Means nothing if we secure the scudetto at Atalanta's game 😍😍😍

Rossonero81

The Magic Eagle
Reaction score
It's astonishing to watch Kalulu play. Two years ago he was a youth player in France. Now he's a star player on the pitch. What a guy.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The CorSera on Leao and Tonali: "Rafa, the son of the wind. Sandro, the flag boy"

The son of the wind, I like it
Indian name Strong Winds 🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️
wind-blowing.gif

Photoshop ples

Last edited:

Kmoney

il piano
Reaction score
I just read that we haven’t won against Atalanta at home since 6 January 2014.

Let’s do this boys!
We have beaten so many incredible records in the past 24 months. This one seems like the easiest to break

There’s absolutely no way that our team will let a bunch of steroid abusing punks from rural Milano to derail our scudetto run

Kmoney

il piano
Reaction score
The correct lyrics

Che confusione
sarà perché tifiamo
è un’emozione che cresce piano piano
stringimi forte
e stammi piu vicino
e chi non salta
è un porco juventino
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Selling Samu - $0

New Tonali jersey - $80

Listening to curva sing this, sitting a few rows below them in San Siro = priceless

Longbowman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
La Gazzetta dello Sport (via MilanLive) praised Daniele Doveri’s performance as the referee got a 7 out of 10 in their ratings. Verona protested for one incident in particular and it was the goal that Sandro Tonali scored to make it 2-1.

The run by Rafael Leao down the left side and the assist for the midfielder – who scored into an empty net – did not seem to have anything suspicious about it but Verona players were unhappy with where Doveri was positioned.

He was accused of having ‘hindered’ the backward recovery of the Verona players, saying that he blocked their run, and Doveri even told Tameze: “I’m sorry, but I can’t disallow it.”

Jivara

Forza Milan
Reaction score
La Gazzetta dello Sport (via MilanLive) praised Daniele Doveri’s performance as the referee got a 7 out of 10 in their ratings. Verona protested for one incident in particular and it was the goal that Sandro Tonali scored to make it 2-1.

The run by Rafael Leao down the left side and the assist for the midfielder – who scored into an empty net – did not seem to have anything suspicious about it but Verona players were unhappy with where Doveri was positioned.

He was accused of having ‘hindered’ the backward recovery of the Verona players, saying that he blocked their run, and Doveri even told Tameze: “I’m sorry, but I can’t disallow it.”
Wow, fuck these guys

Winning the scudetto would be so sweet in light of all this conspiracy against us

If anything, we should complain about Doveri not even giving a free kick (should be a penalty probably) for that foul on Leao in the early stages of the match.

Fuck these guys

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
This is so interestint because my gf who knows shit noticed this before me even saying anything. She said damn he looks really nervous for some reason and then just immediately after referee started almost consolling the Verona player, immediately again this time she said wtf is he doing asking why he is behaving so strange

It was really strange, especially seeing that shit while being high it was another level of paranoia

I believe that in 10 years, we will find out this ref was in debt to the mafia

Pingu

Pioli #1 Fan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Wow, fuck these guys

Winning the scudetto would be so sweet in light of all this conspiracy against us

If anything, we should complain about Doveri not even giving a free kick (should be a penalty probably) for that foul on Leao in the early stages of the match.

Fuck these guys
Why "Wow fuck these guys" in this context?

The penalty incident I agree should've been looked at but otherwise the offside was correct, that article mentions he made a decision in our favor for Tonali's second goal, saying to the Verona player he can't disallow the goal because it was a legit goal. I'm sure if he wanted they could've made up an excuse to disallow it.

tonyb

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I remember someone posting a comparison of Mbappe, Vinicius and Leao's stats, in terms of dribbling.
Can someone please post it again?

Pingu

Pioli #1 Fan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I remember someone posting a comparison of Mbappe, Vinicius and Leao's stats, in terms of dribbling.
Can someone please post it again?

1651576775397-png.3806

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also, the fact that you know what he's going to do, as you say, and still can't stop him? Isn't that good? Means he's unstoppable.

His dribbling stats this season have been off the charts, only Vinicius and Mbappe can compare.

View attachment 3806

He has a much higher dribble success rate than both of them even though he had a lot fewer touches of the ball.
Here

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
In other news, Leao is now one yellow card away from suspension. That stupid yellow card he received yesterday can be costly against Sassuolo..

Hopefully, nothing to worry about after Sunday.

Kalulu, Tomori, Diaz, Romagnoli and Leao are all a yellow away from suspension.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haaland to City,next week. Borussia will replace him with Adeyemi from Salzburg.

Shevchenko7

Primavera
Reaction score
Can’t imagine how this team would play if we had a few of the missing pieces..

That being said, I don’t give a shit for two more weeks about any of that. One game at a time, four points. Surreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.