The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?


  • Total voters
    78
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
8,990
Reaction score
1,901
"The Rossoneri have a better head-to-head record against their city rivals this term, meaning they’d win their first Scudetto in 11 years if they end the season level on points with Inter."

Surely we can manage at least a draw and avoid losing against shitty Sassuolo this weekend who have nothing to play for.
 

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
35,606
Reaction score
8,854
Location
Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Maldini reads this forum.
He heard that you were cool with Origi and thought "Wild's happy? Ok well then the job's done" :proud:
Ha , he clearly doesnt know me well.
 

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
9,713
Reaction score
2,813
Location
Cayman Islands
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Juve getting Di Maria would send some weird signals to Chiesa indeed.
Di Maria can play on both wings
Milan director Paolo Maldini was furious after a fan poured water on his car as he tried to leave the Giuseppe Meazza stadium

:lol: :lol:
I guess only Pioli was on fire
 

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
14,112
Reaction score
1,004
If, IF I was a gay (I am not) I could see myself in a monogamous relationship with Theo Hernandez BUT—-I am not gay
you? mono? You'd be banging (or getting banged, whichever more preferable) SMS and Kjaer on the side no doubt ! :lol:
 

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
8,990
Reaction score
1,901
So Chiellini's finally retiring this summer...my money's on Romagnoli replacing him as Juve can afford his salary unlike Lazio plus they have a fetish for our former, promising young Italians like DES, Locatelli etc.
 

Kmoney

il piano
Joined
May 20, 2015
Messages
619
Reaction score
1,467
The 538 model has us at 85% to win, but I think they’re assuming goal difference applies when teams are tied. Look at Genoa. They’re assuming they still have a less than 1% chance of not being relegated, which is not true. Their H2H precludes them from ever being ahead of Salernitana. So they’re assuming if Inter and Milan end up tied, than Inter would win.

So it’s not really an 85% chance, I think it’s closer to 95% to be honest, but it’s still not guaranteed.
I think 85% is based on the odds of inter winning (~80%) multiplied by the odds of us losing (~20%) - it shows this in the second page on the results probabilities page

How those match odds are calculated I don’t know, but it could be a tool used for betting
 

Kmoney

il piano
Joined
May 20, 2015
Messages
619
Reaction score
1,467
I almost forgot what it feels like to win a major trophy.

2011 in Rome was cool too, but didn’t feel nearly as monumental as this season.

This is our biggest game since Athens. I can’t believe all of us here have held on during the dark years. We deserve this
 

Longbowman

Starting Eleven
Joined
Apr 13, 2022
Messages
787
Reaction score
1,873

I want another 1st minute goal.
Inter will have a full house San Siro and they will surely get to know that we took the lead.

A full house San Siro covered in Blue attending the match as if it is a funeral.
 

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Messages
21,763
Reaction score
10,460
Location
Norway
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
8,990
Reaction score
1,901
I almost forgot what it feels like to win a major trophy.

2011 in Rome was cool too, but didn’t feel nearly as monumental as this season.

This is our biggest game since Athens. I can’t believe all of us here have held on during the dark years. We deserve this
Agreed...this would also have to be the most unexpected Scudetto win after 1998-1999 too with Zaccheroni, Bierhoff & co.
 

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,566
Sassuolo (with Berardi in particular) have been our bogey team for years...hope it doesn't fucking happen again.
Who's this smart people who put Milan vs Sassuolo (usually our achilles heel) in the final showdown while pitting Inter (direct rival) vs Samp?
 

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
3,342
Reaction score
194
A lot of Arabs in the comments for some reason :lol:

"The Rossoneri have a better head-to-head record against their city rivals this term, meaning they’d win their first Scudetto in 11 years if they end the season level on points with Inter."

Surely we can manage at least a draw and avoid losing against shitty Sassuolo this weekend who have nothing to play for.
Berardi will be auditioning for Inter throughout the match.
 

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Messages
21,763
Reaction score
10,460
Location
Norway
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic
Absolutely shocked to find out that Di Maria has actually played at PSG for seven years... Thought he left Real like two years ago :lol:
 

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
8,990
Reaction score
1,901

Not sure if this is good or bad.
Lol imagine if this was some genius psychological ploy by Maldini ahead of the big game on Sunday i.e. feign interest in Sassuolo's best players (Berardi, Scamacca + Traore) and get the big mouth CEO to leak the names to the media which puts undue pressure on said players to avoid jeapardising their dream move handing us the Scudetto!

Genius Paolo!
 

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
14,112
Reaction score
1,004
Fucking Berardi, I hate mediocrities that get games of their lives vs us. Since we've broken many taboos already this season, time to embarrass the fucker and his shit team.
 

Longbowman

Starting Eleven
Joined
Apr 13, 2022
Messages
787
Reaction score
1,873
Absolutely shocked to find out that Di Maria has actually played at PSG for seven years... Thought he left Real like two years ago :lol:
Wasn't he sold right after a MoTM performance in 2014 final?
Poor guy chose van Gaal's United of all teams. His PSG move took him away from the limelight.. could have been a bigger star name for all the talent he has.
 

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
8,990
Reaction score
1,901
Fucking Berardi, I hate mediocrities that get games of their lives vs us. Since we've broken many taboos already this season, time to embarrass the fucker and his shit team.
Unfortunately for us the motherfucker is having the season of his life (32 goals/assists in 32 games) including a goal AND assist over the weekend against Bologna :fp:
 

Forza1

Primavera
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Messages
141
Reaction score
278
Wasn't he sold right after a MoTM performance in 2014 final?
Poor guy chose van Gaal's United of all teams. His PSG move took him away from the limelight.. could have been a bigger star name for all the talent he has.
He hates Manchester with passion :lol: Trashed whole city and club
 

Longbowman

Starting Eleven
Joined
Apr 13, 2022
Messages
787
Reaction score
1,873
I am thankful to Pioli for breaking 2 taboos

1. Last year win at Juve stadium. Our first win in their new stadium. Fucking embarassing record given we went winless there for 10 seasons.

2. We have beaten Inter in Serie A head to head record for first time since 2015-16.
We have also avoided a defeat in the league against them for the first time since 2016-17.
That was also an embarassing record given Inter too were shit for most of the Banter era.

Pioli is really on fire.
 

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
14,112
Reaction score
1,004
Unfortunately for us the motherfucker is having the season of his life (32 goals/assists in 32 games) including a goal AND assist over the weekend against Bologna :fp:
I think it's mainly because they lost all their key players and he's the one who's saving them from relegation with his heroics.
 

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,492
Reaction score
1,262
Location
JAWA
Absolutely shocked to find out that Di Maria has actually played at PSG for seven years... Thought he left Real like two years ago :lol:
Oh shit

He is!!

I thought he was at PSG only for 2 season or something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top