The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
they wont copy us, they'll keep on spending loads of money on maguires and freds and keep changing coaches every season..no worries about that :D it just feels good that the media is acknowledging the "Milan model" as the way the club should be ran considering the deep shit we were in just a few seasons ago

The problem is that even with our model, we eventually have to make the jump in order to compete with the other top teams. Even if we strengthen our RW and ST positions this summer, it will only guarantee that we are competitive in Serie A. In order to compete with the EPL and other top teams we eventually have to break our current wage and transfer structures.

Liverpool model is often citied as the one that we are following but even they had to buy top players in order to compete with City. And Liverpool was very lucky that Barcelona decided to overpay for Coutinho, otherwise they may have spent significantly less and missed out on some players.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
This sounds TOO good to be true and as the old saying goes it probably is plus I’ve seen him making a couple of mistakes leading to goals in the CL. However, if it is then we have a fucking MONSTER on our hands who just happens to be white :proud:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Any news on Moncada renewing?? Thats superbly important.

As important as the fact Maldini will try to sign SMS. Try... but I think hes going to ladri

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I'm just throwing grapes at you.

But I'll admit I'll be a little satisfied if he actually shows up. And a bit annoyed if he doesn't, because you would be right :lol:

What I've learned is to not bitch and whine at a Maldini market. He knows what he's doing.
exactly, Maldini is the cook who asks you" what shall i cook for you?" and you answer "surprise me" because you know it'd be good

and trust me if Botman is the addition i'd be happy, hey within a few month he cabn even become my fav player, why not?... my grief is more about "reports" that too often seem fabricated (to me) and since those reports are about Botman, who is known to not be my first choice. BOOM! perfect combination... it's like you had a baaaad argument with someone in public, then the next day he is found dead in a alley. :lol:

but again if botman, i'll be dancing with you in the rain and, both of us led by @brk wearing a indian chief feather hat

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
i have a feel Sassuolo going to do everything to close our left side and the blow will come from a "useless" player....one of Krunic, Saelemaekers, Messias...

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
The problem is that even with our model, we eventually have to make the jump in order to compete with the other top teams. Even if we strengthen our RW and ST positions this summer, it will only guarantee that we are competitive in Serie A. In order to compete with the EPL and other top teams we eventually have to break our current wage and transfer structures.

Liverpool model is often citied as the one that we are following but even they had to buy top players in order to compete with City. And Liverpool was very lucky that Barcelona decided to overpay for Coutinho, otherwise they may have spent significantly less and missed out on some players.
i totally agree with you BUT its so much easier spending money on big guns when you have your own stadium and when you play CL year in year out. Add a few scudettos to the list, have a good youth system where you can sell your youngsters for nice plusvalenzas, make hauge deals and you end up competing with top teams without relying on sugar daddys

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
I
Starting to get nervous

All the what ifs starting to mess with my head
Don’t worry MB yes it is natural to have those vibes with what is at stake.

But the team will step onto that field and play like the champions they are. It will be tough but in the end a packed San Siro will be celebrating Milan as champions.

Just no Micheal Jackson moonwalking dancing please. I’m looking at you KPB 🙄

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
These MFs are eating argentinians BBQ again....now i know why the bought Correa. to cook meat.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
i have a feel Sassuolo going to do everything to close our left side and the blow will come from a "useless" player....one of Krunic, Saelemaekers, Messias...
I don’t care who scores it can rebound off someone’s ball sack for all I care - so long as Milan win and are crowned champions.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Brahim, Fik, Mike & Rafa
I cannot handle waiting almost 4 days. I will be a nervous wreck before the game even starts.
Watch the Europa Final and support our boy Hauge.
Forum favorite Kamada is playing.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Monza just beat Brescia 2:1, they only need to beat the winner between Benevento/Pisa (Benevento won the first game) to be promoted in Serie A
Yessss. Next year vs Monza and Cremonese Milan has the points

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Starting to get nervous

All the what ifs starting to mess with my head
Get into a show and binge watch until Sunday. May I suggest Better Call Saul? The new season is good stuff.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dang, Rangers 1-0 up.
Frankfurt's defense was horrible there.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Current- Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Maignan, Kjaer

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Frankfurt Equalize!
And now Hauge coming on.
Commentator going "On loan from A C Milan."

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Get into a show and binge watch until Sunday. May I suggest Better Call Saul? The new season is good stuff.
Good show, haven't seen the latest season yet. I'm be flying to Germany on a business trip tomorrow until Tuesday so that will help.

I've already searched for sportbars over there and contacted a bunch of them, one of them promised me to show the game on one of their TV's. But it will be a Dart competition that day so I probably have to watch without sound. :lol:

If anyone knows about sportbars In Dresden that show Serie A games then let me know, they all seem to show Bundesliga and Premier League.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'll be in Milan on Sunday and I'm looking for a decent sport bar too. It seems the city doesn't want to allow public viewing for safety reasons (not Covid related, but to avoid clashes with Inter fans).

And apparently the city doesn't want the fans to celebrate on Piazza del Duomo (Milan and Inter, whoever wins).

Fuck this shit city. First the stadium
Now this.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This sounds TOO good to be true and as the old saying goes it probably is plus I’ve seen him making a couple of mistakes leading to goals in the CL. However, if it is then we have a fucking MONSTER on our hands who just happens to be white :proud:
Even the best defenders can have bad days. We need power and height. You saw how Tomori and Kalulu struggled with Zapata. Theo - Botman - Tomori - Kalulu is world class defence.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Selling Huge was a great move. I was against the sale of Hauge ,because i believed he had talent, and can become great player. But he didn't improve. Saelemaekers vol.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.