• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please calm down.

Let’s see what happens.

What does RedBird have to gain from making this team shit? Their only play here is to continue on this path, build a stadium, and make Milan a 2.5 - 3B value club.

Football clubs cannot be run profitably, the only way to make money is to increase valuation. Selling stars and replacing with Udinese rejects isn’t going to achieve that
redshit wont TRY TO MAKE THIS TEAM SHIT
THEY THINKKKK sell huge and buy low will make as ok
moneyball is all about that earning money betting on nonames

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I have to say, as much as Eliot raised us from the dead, it’s a good solution in the short term, but it doesn’t lead us to anything in the long run. We saw that we were miles away from the top clubs in CL, but with this philosophy, we will not be able to compete for the CL trophy for the next decade.

To be clear, I don't expect huge numbers to be spent on players, but if you want to be on top, you just have to invest. Not 100m per player but 30-40m, yes. Period. And change your wage structure over time, because Leao won't play for 5 million for long if he can get twice as much somewhere else (and deservedly, because he's wc player).

How much of this can we expect from Redbird, who seems to me to be a worse version of Elliott?

Also, we're playing without two key players - CAM/RW whole season because they didn't want to invest ANYTHING. They only got ten million for RW, but that transfer failed because they didn’t want to pay 3 fucking million more, like we're talking about 30m. This is something I don't like.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Jube sold pogba and bought ronaldo,vlahovic chiesa bernardecshi
jube sold bonuci bought de light
pool sold cout bought salah mane fabihno
chelsiki sold hazard couse he wanted real ,matic hahahah but bought kai lukaku jorgihno
united sold ronaldo bought pogba,bruno,martial
so you are saying every top club sells?:monto:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have to say, as much as Eliot raised us from the dead, it’s a good solution in the short term, but it doesn’t lead us to anything in the long run. We saw that we were miles away from the top clubs in CL, but with this philosophy, we will not be able to compete for the CL trophy for the next decade.

To be clear, I don't expect huge numbers to be spent on players, but if you want to be on top, you just have to invest. Not 100m per player but 30-40m, yes. Period. And change your wage structure over time, because Leao won't play for 5 million for long if he can get twice as much somewhere else (and deservedly, because he's wc player).

How much of this can we expect from Redbird, who seems to me to be a worse version of Elliott?

Also, we're playing without two key players - CAM/RW whole season because they didn't want to invest ANYTHING. They only got ten million for RW, but that transfer failed because they didn’t want to pay 3 fucking million more, like we're talking about 30m. This is something I don't like.
bravoo man,finaly someone that knowes what needs to be done to make Milan great again.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
RedBird have a 10% stake in Fenway who own Liverpool who are 2nd in the league and in the CL final and own Toulouse who just became Ligue 2 champions. Also, they're not investing 1bn+ in a football club just to lose money by failing to invest and selling our best players.

In other words, CALM THE FUCK DOWN and expect the Elliott path to success to continue!

nefremo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Not true,
Fact is that they have asset. 4.5 b USD
Fact is they will loan money to buy Milan
Fact is their ceo told you dont need money to be suce. (probabile more 4th place obje)

I know I'll regret this, but whatever.

It's 6 bil...and it's assets UNDER management. Doesn't mean they don't have access to liquidity. Doesn't mean they are poor ffs. Silvio has a net worth of 6B. Was he poor?? It's not what you have in the bank. Ot's what you can get access to readily. And can you use that money, to make money. These guys have grown incredibly. Why would Milan be any different in their portfolio?

Maybe they'll loan SOME part of the acquisition price to buy Milan. WHY is this a bad thing? It COULD be a bad thing. If the interest rates are insane, if the monthly servicing gets out of hand, if the club is a collateral, etc, etc. Do YOU have any of these details? Or do you just talk shit out of your ass!? Don't answer that. I already know the answer.
By the way....Investcorp was going to loan money to close the dral as well. But I'm guessing in your mind "that's different".

Their CEO told us you don't need money to be successful? Shit....he's not so wrong you know. But you wouldn't obbiously. Maybe you shpuld get out more.....blow off some steam.
Fact is, that coment doesn't mean they will not invest in the club OR more importantly, run it efficiently.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Genuinely wondering now if this is actual emotion or just hugely impressive trolling
patosheva is always 100% serious calshio only

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know I'll regret this, but whatever.

It's 6 bil...and it's assets UNDER management. Doesn't mean they don't have access to liquidity. Doesn't mean they are poor ffs. Silvio has a net worth of 6B. Was he poor?? It's not what you have in the bank. Ot's what you can get access to readily. And can you use that money, to make money. These guys have grown incredibly. Why would Milan be any different in their portfolio?

Maybe they'll loan SOME part of the acquisition price to buy Milan. WHY is this a bad thing? It COULD be a bad thing. If the interest rates are insane, if the monthly servicing gets out of hand, if the club is a collateral, etc, etc. Do YOU have any of these details? Or do you just talk shit out of your ass!? Don't answer that. I already know the answer.
By the way....Investcorp was going to loan money to close the dral as well. But I'm guessing in your mind "that's different".

Their CEO told us you don't need money to be successful? Shit....he's not so wrong you know. But you wouldn't obbiously. Maybe you shpuld get out more.....blow off some steam.
Fact is, that coment doesn't mean they will not invest in the club OR more importantly, run it efficiently.
this post,i will save this one.

ntungson

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta, Rui Costa
Can you guys stop feeding that moaning guy patosheva???

I was enjoying reading all the posts here before the final show on Sunday, then that guy showed up and turned this place to a shit show of crying.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RedBird have a 10% stake in Fenway who own Liverpool who are 2nd in the league and in the CL final and own Toulouse who just became Ligue 2 champions. Also, they're not investing 1bn+ in a football club just to lose money by failing to invest and selling our best players.

In other words, CALM THE FUCK DOWN and expect the Elliott path to success to continue!
They wont lose money,they will run it like elliot but with selling players and buying promising players that is it and chasing 4th place.
This is guarnteeee.

Gennaro8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just calm down. I read all this shit about Elliot few years ago. Look at as now. We are half step away from scudetto.

Explain to me how RedBird can spend 1.3B just like that, if they have only 5b at their accounts?

That means, spend 30% od your money to buy football club, and let it sink.

Buying Milan for that amount of money, is prove that they have a lot of money.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please calm down.

Let’s see what happens.

What does RedBird have to gain from making this team shit? Their only play here is to continue on this path, build a stadium, and make Milan a 2.5 - 3B value club.

Football clubs cannot be run profitably, the only way to make money is to increase valuation. Selling stars and replacing with Udinese rejects isn’t going to achieve that

This isn’t true. You can be run profitably and still win. You just don’t have to do stupid shit like buy 60m+ players.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just calm down. I read all this shit about Elliot few years ago. Look at as now. We are half step away from scudetto.

Explain to me how RedBird can spend 1.3B just like that, if they have only 5b at their accounts?

That means, spend 30% od your money to buy football club, and let it sink.

Buying Milan for that amount of money, is prove that they have a lot of money.
They plan to loan the money from...Elliot

If Elliot turns RedBird into another Li :lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
off course ,they want to win and he will stay and they madeee statment PSG(OIL) dont lose player if they want them.
Yes. Statements. That’s what it’s all about. Making statements and showing everyone not to mess with us.

Gennaro8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Now Milan can spend 100-120M every summer. Because revenue is increasing.

This team nead smart investments. Bring 4-5 quality players this summer, and that will make this squad stronger.

Gennaro8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They plan to loan the money from...Elliot

If Elliot turns RedBird into another Li :lol:
So what? Elliot will be there. I think that they now how to run s football club. We are in safe hands.

Now just calm down and let us win the scudetto.

nefremo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
this post,i will save this one.
:lol:
Go ahead. You obviously don't get the point. Please read carefully. I am NOT saying these are the right owners. I am saying, calm the F down before you see how it plays out. You read one piece of news and lose your shit. You go on their website, see portfolio of 6 bil of assets managed and lose your shit. You hear one interview from the CEo without much context, you lose your shit.

Calm down and be an adult. People were ripping Elliot. They were saying we were going to be auctioned off. Sold for spare parts. Dissassembled. How did that tirn out? It hasn't been perfect depending on who you ask. But it hasn't been horrible either.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Milan needed a jump in quality this summer. A great mercato. I was all for Investcorp money but uts a fact we dont know anything for real so...

I can say one thing though: Milan goal needs to be scudetto every year!

And that statemant about not needing to invest much to win is bullshit.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So what? Elliot will be there. I think that they now how to run s football club. We are in safe hands.

Now just calm down and let us win the scudetto.
I guess

But this has been a special and unsustainable period IMO so I was welcoming the shift to Arab money

but I guess I should get myself excited for a season featuring Belotti and Messias coming up :thumbsup:

I hope Milan really win the Scudetto this weekend because this will probably be the only chance at silverware for some time

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic
just wait news,PSG 100 mil leao and same persons that are now telling storys abot redshit will tell ooo great deal.
No, I will lose my shit if we sell Leao. But I'll wait until there's something more concrete than your antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.