The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone think that Mbappe created this drama with Real, this hesitancy, to make his choice of PSG more dramatic?

Maybe not the whole debate in his mind, but like... at least the last few days? PSG really seemed prepared to announce this and all that, it just... man, it seems like he knew he was going to stay.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Btw, this channel makes the best Milan vids.
there's another one, 360edition, not so heavily Milan specific, but also great videos as well...

a lot of the others are shit

Wait I see something 👀
Looks more like a cm though.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Does anyone think that Mbappe created this drama with Real, this hesitancy, to make his choice of PSG more dramatic?

Maybe not the whole debate in his mind, but like... at least the last few days? PSG really seemed prepared to announce this and all that, it just... man, it seems like he knew he was going to stay.
Can you interpret it anything but greed ?
He chose money over making history.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
seems like luis campos (lille) will take over leonardos role at psg
i was thinking why is this guy still unemployed. almost every team needs someone like that...
was even worried that one of our rival (manily Juve) would get him... but i think they're too stupid for such sensible move.

i hope he doesn't make PSG win CL... but with the dysfunction at the top there, i'm sure he'll get pissed and move in a year or 2

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You ever been to an inner city? Don't answer. I can tell you haven't.

Near my city just last week, 14 "innocent" minorities under the age of 15 (except for 2) armed with knives, clubs and guns looted numerous stores on the street and then started attacking people walking on the street (victims are of multiple races, btw). Do you know why they stabbed someone and repeatedly beat them? For their shoes. They wanted them. That's their reason. They also took phones and jewelry. Furthermore, media represented it as racist violence. Yet all of the assailants were minorities. Sad commentary is, despite the weapons and violence shown, none of them will serve time in JV. I wonder why that is.

A few days ago, 2 gangs got into a gun fight in East Palo Alto on a playground where kids were playing. 60 ppl in the park scattered, none were hit fortunately. 4 gang bangers dead. Others wounded. All the gang bangers doing the shooting were minorities. Yet people like you spin this as white on black violence. That's a sickness, a mental issue.

I read an article about this type of violence nearly ever week. Most of the attackers in these cases are minorities and so are the victims. Odd how your post intentionally and clearly leaves out key facts in a weak attempt to sway opinion by creating fake anger. BTW, psychologists have a name for this.

To me, violence is a problem in and of itself - the race of the parties is irrelevant. To me, the act of violence is the central point.
To you, it's a race based issue where in your head you are always a victim and everyone else is to blame. If the facts don't fit your cognitive dissonance, you have to try to fill in the blanks by creating generic falsehoods and convince others to believe in them too. ONE OF US. Hence, people like you spit out generic quotes like you did above. There is a psychological condition for this too. If you don't think you do this, it would be a decent time to take a look at your post history throughout this forum. Honestly, quite eye opening.

Stunningly uneducated & ignorant comment. My advice, stop watching CNN. It's not doing you any favors.
Wow1.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i was thinking why is this guy still unemployed. almost every team needs someone like that...
was even worried that one of our rival (manily Juve) would get him... but i think they're too stupid for such sensible move.

i hope he doesn't make PSG win CL... but with the dysfunction at the top there, i'm sure he'll get pissed and move in a year or 2
He's a great SD. But even with a great SD and the moron that is Leonardo gone, you still have Neymar, Mbappe, and Messi, where none of them run.

The imbalance with PSG is insane.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
He's a great SD. But even with a great SD and the moron that is Leonardo gone, you still have Neymar, Mbappe, and Messi, where none of them run.

Im good with this. Makes it easier to win

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Its not like he wont get paid at Real.
Come on , football should be more than money when you are already getting paid a lot.
It's a short-term deal, 3 years, and you get a 130m bonus? Plus he maintains his image rights, apparently? Bro, it's a lot of money. Like, it would change generations of his family.

Real Madrid isn't going anywhere, they will still be around in 3 years, and that's a ton of money, man. Could you look down at that many zeroes and say no?

Like, with someone like Kessie or Donna, the margins there aren't huge, you're talking about a few million here-or-there, and at that point, I think you need to think about what place will work best for my career, because if I don't go to a place that suits me best, I can derail my career, and that will be my last good contract. But that's not what Mbappe is facing. He's facing insane money, insane money.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Let's be real. If... Mbappe played in Serie A. He would be outscored by Immobile

Like Neymar. He's damaged goods now.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

true... but it all comes down to the hierarchy... will he have the freedom to build what he sees fit? clear all these "problem players"? probably not.

that's why i'm not keen on ownership change, rarely even participate in the discussions.
love the hands free style of Elliot, + add to that the non interference of Gazidis with Maldini and co work.
so even IF there is a change of ownership, i don't only hope that they keep MMM but also Gazidis....that synergy is too good to get broken down. started a bit rough but has grown well. very well.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Maldini has (as everyone says) brought Origi, Botman, Adli, Sanchez, Pobega, Florenzi redeemed... for next year.

The team needs 2 assets: G. Jesus and SMS.

Close the mercato then. Im happy. All positions multiply covered with quality.

Lb: theo, flo
Rb: davide, kalulu, flo
Cb: kjaer, fik, kalulu, botman
Cm: benna, sandro, sanchez, pobega, adli, sms, krrunic
Lw: leao, rebic, origi
Rw: jesus, saele/someone, also origi/leao/rebic, florenzi
Cf: giroud, origi, jesus, rebic

See....😁

Please send this to Paolo. Grazie

Last edited:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you need a good laugh look up the penalty Bonucci just conceded for Juve

shame these guys made top 4

If Vlahovic stayed it probably would have been Fiorentina in top 4

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Maldini has (as everyone says) brought Origi, Botman, Adli, Sanchez, Pobega, Florenzi redeemed... for next year.

See....😁

Who is Sanchez? Alexis Sanchez? Or are you referring to Renato Sanches? The guy that has his name on the back of his jersey as Sanches?

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If you need a good laugh look up the penalty Bonucci just conceded for Juve

shame these guys made top 4

If Vlahovic stayed it probably would have been Fiorentina in top 4
If allegri stays i dont see them in scudetto competition next year. It ll be us and inter again.
Again 0 shots on goal. They started 352. I saw high pressing for first 5 minutes. I was surprissed. They they went in defense mode. Only creative player there s dybala and hes leaving.
Bernadeschi, kean, morata, de sciglio, sandro, rabbiot...... garbage, some bigger than others. Locateli s overrated to the moon not just this game. Fullbacks mediocre. Bonuci and de light brain farts.

Mesias s fkin rivaldo for bernadeschi. I cant believe some wants him here.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Kalulu was bought for 500k and he earns 600k a year. :lol: :lol: :lol: What a fucking player. His salary should be tripled at the very least.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Serbian piatek went to Juve only to get beaten by fiorentina :lol:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Getting so close to Scudetto #19 stack the beers nice and cold. Tomorrow 22/5/22 Milan are crowned Serie A Champions.

Forza Milan - Forza Scudetto - Forza MMM
1384A72A-03D0-4651-ABB3-A961DA628C3B.jpeg

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,

See....😁

Maldini need buy Darwin and Jesus. Evolution vs Religion. Let them fight who score more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule