• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Coppa Italia, shove it up your ass."

2A9towa.png

I’m probably just a grumpy humourless old fool but while I’m absolutely fine if our fans did this, I’m not a big fan of seeing our players doing this. This can eventually bite us in the ass one day.

I don’t like seeing our own players obsess with our rivals, rather be above them and enjoy the win instead. I don’t want to see Milan become a Barcelona kind of team to RM. I get the banter and all but I think this is pushing it, to me that is. But whatever. It’s insignificant. Hoping it’s not the norm though.

I do get that this a way to honor the rivalry and make it heated so it’s not necessarily a bad thing. But yeah I have mixed feelings about it

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Btw the verdict just in for Leao - Sporting.. Is this good news for us?

This is incredible news for us, because it means Leao can finally renew.
for how long?
Until he pays back the full amount that's owed, I forgot but I think it was around 12m? I might be wrong. The fact he didn't sign the extension before this means that they use his old salary as the baseline. Had he renewed at around 6m then his monthly payment would be a lot more.

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
We need more details to figure it out. But at first glance, the delay of his extension makes sense.

If that 20% extends to whatever he makes, then it depends on what total amount he owes, the total amount is important to know--whether it is 20% no matter what or just 300k yearly, he had a huge incentive to not extend or have a larger salary during this process regardless.

From Twitter the total amount is 20M

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Since Italy is out of the World Cup there was talk Serie A may have a little tournament in Florida between all the clubs for the players not in the World Cup. Nothing official yet.

Did they say the location? It's probably Miami but I can hope they do some games in Orlando too

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great thing about this scudetto is that players are now in position to think like champions. They will have that feeling.That is why Ibra had important role in this team. Ibra talking about Leao last night when he said:He just realized how good he is.

[...]

Kessie leaving will be huge loss. Injury free, strong like a bull. He bring calmness in the midfield. If he leaves for Barca i wouldn't be angry like with Cuckan and Dollar.

Suma just said a wonderful thing in the livestream, watching the players frenetically celebrate from the bus together with the fans: "Look at them. Now they know what it feels like to win. To truly win. And you know what's the best about that? Now that they know the sweet taste of victory, they'll want more of that."

❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️

Re Kessie: He gave the fans his word. He told them he never breaks his word. And then he broke it. I can see that he cares about winning. About Milan. I'm not sure if he truly cares about the fans tho. I'll never be able to give him a pass for that. But that's me. Everyone is free to deal with this as she or he feels adequate.

PS: Back in Zurich. I still have a bit a ringing in my ears from the noise of yesterday's celebration at Casa Milan. It was totally worth it. But for now I'll enjoy a calm evening, watching the celebration on YouTube and probably falling asleep 😅.

I'll hopefully be able to report to you about my experiences tomorrow 😅.

Last edited:

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
I’m probably just a grumpy humourless old fool but while I’m absolutely fine if our fans did this, I’m not a big fan of seeing our players doing this. This can eventually bite us in the ass one day.

I don’t like seeing our own players obsess with our rivals, rather be above them and enjoy the win instead. I don’t want to see Milan become a Barcelona kind of team to RM. I get the banter and all but I think this is pushing it, to me that is. But whatever. It’s insignificant. Hoping it’s not the norm though.

I do get that this a way to honor the rivalry and make it heated so it’s not necessarily a bad thing. But yeah I have mixed feelings about it
Yeah, the last time we did something like this, it was Ambrosini being handed one of these by a fan after our CL win when Merda won the league or something like that.
We got in trouble for that last time.
I'm pretty sure we're gonna get fined for it this time around too.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
💯

i'd even say the CLUB is in complete Harmony. everybody is rowing in the same direction. that synergy made this possible.

i said last season, people need to get used to "underwhelming" markets but good results and that Maldini signing of the season will be someone we signed 1-2 seasons prior, had his adaptation period and then starts balling. (Maignan made me lie a bit lol, but still...)

Also said we will always have an "incomplete" team (therefore underrated) with "useless" players like Messias, Krunic, FBT, Saelemaekers... but who will play their importnat part to the final result.
when we we to champions league final (hopefully in the next 3 years) it'll be with an "inadequate" squad on paper, but that works. with some players "that have no business playing in CL final" but they will play their part to get us there and hopefully win it.

Well said. We'll make smart purchases instead of big money moves. I highly doubt Maldini will pay anything above 40 million for a single player. Something may look underwhelming, but sometimes this girl you didn't really notice at first turns out be the one you'll fall in love with.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
when is the new jersey released? I'll order it straight away with the scudetto patch, and the UCL 7 patch

Merchandise sales will be through the roof!

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Suma just said a wonderful thing in the livestream, watching the players frenetically celebrate from the bus together with the fans: "Look at them. Now they know what it feels like to win. To truly win. And you know what's the best about that? Now that they know the sweet taste of victory, they'll want more of that."

❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️

Re Kessie: He gave the fans his word. He told them he never breaks his word. And then he broke it. I can see that he cares about winning. About Milan. I'm not sure if he truly cares about the fans tho. I'll never be able to give him a pass for that. But that's me. Everyone is free to deal with this as she or he feels adequate.

PS: Back in Zurich. I still have a bit a ringing in my ears from the noise of yesterday's celebration at Casa Milan. It was totally worth it. But for now I'll enjoy a calm evening, watching the celebration on YouTube and probably falling asleep 😅.

I'll hopefully be able to report to you about my experiences tomorrow 😅.

Good post and may I add that Zurich and it's surroundings are wonderful! Have visited the area multiple times in the last years.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

What role does this guy play?

Gazidis right hand, makes the final call on economic side of deals and is also involved in deeper analysis of transfer

He also wanted Ragnick but despite that his work shouldn’t go unnoticed

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Dont worry. "They just didnt know what was written on it" ;)

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I changed my avatar, but now I see that @Samaldinho has done the same I'm starting to have doubts. It's a bit harder to recognise you brother, even though I love your choice.

many of y'll. Sam brk you... hard to recognize

normally when i wake up to 10-20 new pages i just scroll down and only stop on interesting posters by looking at the Avi...will take a while to register

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Atletico have a lot of choices to make. There are rumors they are going to send Griz back to Barca after the loan next year, not sure the parameters of the deal, but that would hurt Barca.

Correa is a hardworking and versatile player. He would be a cool option to snag from them, especially as they are in disarray and seemingly in transition.
Yeah one thing that's pretty clear is that Maldini values offensive players who are also strong dribblers e.g. Leao (even Brahim + Messias are statistically good dribblers despite their inconsistent performances). Correa also ticks this box in addition to being a tactically flexible, strong, industrious player.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is incredible news for us, because it means Leao can finally renew.

Until he pays back the full amount that's owed, I forgot but I think it was around 12m? I might be wrong. The fact he didn't sign the extension before this means that they use his old salary as the baseline. Had he renewed at around 6m then his monthly payment would be a lot more.
people are saying the total owed is 20m

So I guess 10m from him and 10m from Lille?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Not to make this political but Benny is wearing a certain unpopular flag. Love you Benny.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
people are saying the total owed is 20m

So I guess 10m from him and 10m from Lille?
Just offer him a 10M sign on bonus.
Problem solved.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Btw the verdict just in for Leao - Sporting.. Is this good news for us?

This is a bit vague. How many years of salary does this apply to? I’m sure there is a max amount of liability he is responsible for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule