• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic
Just when we were talking about it:

Longo: Gazidis chapter: the work done in the last 2 years can be defined as extraordinary, without a shadow of a doubt. Increase in sponsors and revenues, a project line that has brought the Milan brand back to being attractive on the market. His contract expires in November. No decision has been made, closing is expected.

Since his contract expires in November, maybe they just let him see through the summer and a transition phase before either replacing or renewing. Would make it possible to properly evaluate any potential other candidates.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 1.5: Kaká - Tier 2: Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Kjær, Ibrahimovic

Pingu

Pioli #1 Fan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
THE NEW STADIUM SHALL BE OUR OWN.

NOT ANOTHER CO-OWNERSHIP STADIUM WITH MERDA
anchorman-loud-noises.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Btw anyone knows what is the highest club acquisition value so far that has happened?

My understanding is it is United's purchase by Glazers for £800M. PSG, City, Chelsea etc were bought for relatively lower amount.
In that way, our sale would be the highest sale in history ( United's sale value is probably higher if you factor inflation) - unless Chelsea sale goes through for reported 3bn.

Pretty impressive given we are not in EPL, does not have a stadium, just about to have a second year in CL after an absence of over a decade - the Milan brand is so strong.
If we are sold before Chelsea, I think it'll be a record, but it will be like Kaka's record transfer, it will last for a little while. Chelsea looks like it will be sold for around 2-2.5b; which is generous considering you won't have complete control over the stadium (the fans own the pitch) and the owner has a tiny problem.

The fact that Milan is getting sold for 1.1 billion without a stadium is a testament to the strength of the brand.

Building a stadium, alone, would double the price.

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
If we are sold before Chelsea, I think it'll be a record, but it will be like Kaka's record transfer, it will last for a little while. Chelsea looks like it will be sold for around 2-2.5b; which is generous considering you won't have complete control over the stadium (the fans own the pitch) and the owner has a tiny problem.

The fact that Milan is getting sold for 1.1 billion without a stadium is a testament to the strength of the brand.

Yeah it is a massive offer to get a team without stadium for 1.1 B.. No wonder Elliott accepted..

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don‘t know if sharing a stadium with Inter would be bad from an economic point of view, we maybe loose some revenue and it will increase the maintanance a bit but at the same time half the costs.

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
Btw the rumored Milanello relocation area, La Maura Horse Riding, is around 27 Ha.. Is it almost twice bigger than Milanello?

For you who have been to Milan, how is the area around the La Maura?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I seems close to San Siro, and San Siro is nothing to write home about.
But Milano is huge, so thats normal.

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
I have been searching for Milanello videos on YouTube and found many videos during our banter era..

My God we have suffered so much being Milanisti..

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

leaf

Forum Grouch & disciple of Alex Jones (pbuh) #MAGA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma, CR7, Frank R., Sheva
I know right!! Amazing pace, dribbling speed, strength (he is still 173), fighting spirit, shot power, accuracy, and no showboating..

He is R9 regen..

I want him hahaha.. But he has 100M release clause already
He doesn't seem that fast but fuck me he's a tough cunt :thumbsup: . Also that shot of his :eek:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
GDS changes names every day
Not so much time ago they said Sacamacca was priority
Scamacca or any other homegrown player would make sense to fulfill the quota for registration in the CL.
Of course on top of that we could get Nunez and Salah.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Let's light some smoke on merda's ass and kick them the fuck out of coppa italia. Also,fuck anyone here who wants kebab to perform against us tonight just to prove how right they are....Snake fans. Forza Milan Buddies

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
So im on a long flight today and watch the movie House of Gucci

dawned on me that investcorp is in the movie…

huh
Not sure if that is them but that came to mind when someone mentioned they held Gucci.
I wonder if that's how Milan was with B&G :proud:

Btw anyone knows what is the highest club acquisition value so far that has happened?

My understanding is it is United's purchase by Glazers for £800M. PSG, City, Chelsea etc were bought for relatively lower amount.
In that way, our sale would be the highest sale in history ( United's sale value is probably higher if you factor inflation) - unless Chelsea sale goes through for reported 3bn.

Pretty impressive given we are not in EPL, does not have a stadium, just about to have a second year in CL after an absence of over a decade - the Milan brand is so strong.
It's still crazy to me (have no intimate knowledge of finance but still) how massive brands like Milan and Utd are valued around that and a shit stain brand like the Clippers in a depressed state was bought for 2 billion by Ballmer.

Longbowman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Nunes would be great but Benfica bought him for 24 million euros.. their record transfer.. and Almeria will get 20% of the sales.. his price will be around 100 million than 80.. we could get Botman, Sanchez, Lang and Gabriel Jesus for 100 million..

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
300 millions budget for transfers ,I'm telling you , you don't want to listen.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nunes would be great but Benfica bought him for 24 million euros.. their record transfer.. and Almeria will get 20% of the sales.. his price will be around 100 million than 80.. we could get Botman, Sanchez, Lang and Gabriel Jesus for 100 million..
is Jesus still a football player?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if that is them but that came to mind when someone mentioned they held Gucci.
I wonder if that's how Milan was with B&G :proud:

It's still crazy to me (have no intimate knowledge of finance but still) how massive brands like Milan and Utd are valued around that and a shit stain brand like the Clippers in a depressed state was bought for 2 billion by Ballmer.
Guaranteed revenue. If the Super League happened, Milan as is (sporting wise), with a stadium would be worth 3 billion, easy. Return Milan to what it should be then the same as other Prem clubs.

The appeal of Italian clubs is that you can buy them. English clubs you can buy, but Bayern, Barca, Real, they aren't for sale, they just can't be bought and sold.

Kmoney

il piano
Reaction score
Massara has been integral to our success, somd might say even moreso than Maldini.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Let’s not forget Moncada.

Theo and Kalulu were almost surely recommended by him. Probably Maignan and Bennacer as well.

Kjaer I think might have been a Massara recommendation.

Kmoney

il piano
Reaction score

On what basis would the stadium double the price? Genuinely asking, not trying to be a smart ass

As in, I’m not sure if football clubs are valued in revenue, assets, or some combination of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.